8 replies to this topic

#1 Brand New

Brand New

Good Enough

• 1,025 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 28, 2008 - 08:43 PM

Posted Image

lmao Cutler and the Broncos choked at the end of the season, its funny how people were saying how Cutler was a better QB than Rivers when Cutler can't lead his team to the playoffs when the freaking chargers were dead. Rivers leads his team to victory in a year when his team has not been the usual. Rivers carried this team on his back.

Broncos and Cutler choked when they were ahead in the AFC West the entire season. :lol:

Rivers > Cutler

Nice way to end the Broncos season. :rock:

#2 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted December 28, 2008 - 08:44 PM

Rivers has a better team. It's easier to make the playoffs, when you have a better team and better players.

#3 Maddocks

Maddocks

Hunt You Down Without Mercy

• 5,329 posts

Posted December 28, 2008 - 08:45 PM

cutler has always been a joke, i dont get why anyone had faith in him.

I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed

#4 Helljumper

Helljumper

76ers GM

• 2,461 posts

Posted December 28, 2008 - 08:52 PM

Rivers has a better team. It's easier to make the playoffs, when you have a better team and better players.

Irrelevant. It doesn't matter if the Broncos have a worse team, if Cutler's so much better than Rivers, he should've been able to put his team on his back and carry them to just ONE win in the last 3 games.

And on paper, yes, the Chargers do have a better team. But obviously they weren't performing like they should've up until week 12 and it was Rivers who carried the team to 4 straight victories.
Posted Image

#5 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,867 posts

Posted December 28, 2008 - 09:22 PM

lol didn't Cutler say a few weeks ago that he doesn't like Rivers and feels he's overrated or somethin?

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#6 Brand New

Brand New

Good Enough

• 1,025 posts

Posted December 28, 2008 - 09:22 PM

Excuse me? Rivers first two options LT and Gates have been a no show for most of the season, he's carried this team on his back. He's had to work with guys like Sproles and Vincent Jackson (who?). The defense has been horrible and Shawne was out the entire season. If Cutler was such a good QB he would of led his team to the playoffs.

#7 PheNoM

PheNoM

Rookie

• 320 posts

Posted December 28, 2008 - 09:24 PM

Excuse me? Rivers first two options LT and Gates have been a no show for most of the season, he's carried this team on his back. He's had to work with guys like Sproles and Vincent Jackson (who?). The defense has been horrible and Shawne was out the entire season. If Cutler was such a good QB he would of led his team to the playoffs.

But choked out 3 games. EL OH EL
http://www.cashcrate.com/2692074
This site is100% legit. Easy way to make money. SIGN UP! Message me ASAP when you have signed up.

#8 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,837 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted December 28, 2008 - 09:54 PM

cutler had a 3 GAME LEAD nissan,THE LAST 3 GAMES OF THE SEASON .....

1) that is a choke no matter what, hell one of them was at home against the lowly bills the worst team in the afc east
2) can you guys be honest with yourself, LT has not played like LT a MAJORITY of the season, neither has gates nor chambers, check the stats per game, rivers carried them with awesome passing
3) the defense HAS NOT played like an elite defense with shawn merriman out, thats why the sack totals are the worst since he entered the league for the chargers

Edited by phifedogg76, December 28, 2008 - 09:54 PM.

Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#9 A_V_R

A_V_R

A firm disbeliever in your punch clock promise

• 394 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Andrew Bynum

Posted December 29, 2008 - 03:55 PM

Chargers could have jesus on the team

But that has nothing to do with the fact that Denver had....the bills....at home......and choked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users