1/02 Utah Jazz vs. Los Angeles Lakers
Posted January 02, 2009 - 10:20 PM
- Lakers are 20-0 when Bynum has at least 9 points and 1 block in a game
- Lakers are 17-0 when Luke Walton plays at least 1 minute and scores 0 or more than 2 points.
- Lakers are 14-0 when Kobe plays no more than 35 minutes and 20 seconds in a game
- Lakers are 11-0 when Josh Powell plays at least 2 minutes and scores at least 1 point
- Lakers are 12-0 When Bynum has at least 10 rebounds
- Lakers are 7-0 When Chris Mihm plays 2:28 or more
- Lakers are 24-1 when Bynum blocks a shot
- Lakers are 22-1 When Bynum scores 9 or more points
- Lakers are 22-1 when scoring 104 or more points in a game
- Lakers are 17-1 When Bynum scores at least 9 points and has 1 assist in a game.
- Lakers are 17-1 when allowing 100 Points or under
- Lakers are 13-1 when Bynum has 2 or more assists.
- Lakers are 12-1 When Sasha Vujacic Scores 6 or more points
- Lakers are 8-1 When Kobe has more assists than rebounds
- Lakers are 7-1 when Kobe Blocks a shot
- Lakers are 5-1 without Jordan Farmar in the lineup
- Lakers have won 14 games in a row at home
- Lakers are 17-2 when Lamar scores 8 or more
- Lakers are 15-4 when Pau has at least 8 Rebounds
- Lakers are 12-4 When Sasha Vujacic scores 5 points or less
- Lakers are 12-5 when Kobe plays over 35 minutes and 20 seconds in the game
- Lakers are 9-4 when allowing MORE than 100 points
- Lakers are 4-4 in their last 8 road games
- Lakers are 5-4 when scoring 103 points or less in a game
- Lakers are 4-2 when Luke Walton plays and scores 2 points
- Lakers are 1-2 When Trevor Ariza has 0 assists in the game
- Lakers are 1-2 when Josh powell plays and scores 0 points
- Lakers are 0-1 when Chris Mihm plays less than 2:16 or more than 1 second in a game
- Lakers are 0-2 when Lamar scores 11 points
- Kobe has blocked 2 shots in 3 games this season, all resulting in double digit wins
- In every loss, Lakers have scored an odd number of points
- In every Laker loss, Kobe played over his average minutes per game
- In every Laker loss, Kobe scored OVER his average PPG (26.2)
- Lowest amount of points allowed by the Lakers was 76, which happened to be the first game of the season.
I will be putting more here, I am kinda slow that's why.
Edited by Base, January 02, 2009 - 10:22 PM.
Posted January 02, 2009 - 10:32 PM
Posted January 02, 2009 - 10:48 PM
Posted January 02, 2009 - 10:58 PM
If only he had 9 points By the way I have found the lamest thread of all http://jazzfanz.com/...mp;sd=a#p658299 Actually M4mb4 24 found it so yeah. Stupid guys.
any comments on AB's 8 and 2 over 25min with a -2 spread?
Edited by Base, January 02, 2009 - 10:59 PM.
Posted January 03, 2009 - 01:28 AM
United we stand. Divided we fall.
Posted January 03, 2009 - 03:16 AM
Yep I hope they liked Kobe sh**ing on them for 40 points last night I said it before and I'll say it again : The Jazzfanz are the worst and classless fans in the world...
It's rather disturbing how those fans have such hate for Kobe...
Posted January 03, 2009 - 11:50 AM
Posted January 03, 2009 - 02:03 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users