#21 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:50 PM

Riots, fights, bottles thrown - it would've made the Artest bout look like a school play.

:rock: :rock: :clap: :lol: :lol:

#22 piXie

piXie

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Fisher,&FARMAR!

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:57 PM

http://www.redsarmy.com/ -- Make sure to check in after we kick their :censored:

Check this out:

I just sent that to Bynum personally. I want him to see this crap.

EXACTLY!

And since you are a poet with your words I will use the visual example to further prove your point:

MVP chants for Kobe just a year before... :lol:

yea i'm glad u sent that to Bynum!! hell anything do add fuel to the fire and get him pumped up!

and ya before i saw that u posted that vid, i was just thinkin about when they chanted for kobe!!! :rock:

#23 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Posted December 24, 2008 - 01:00 PM

I know some diehard Boston fans... but this whole "Boston is alive" thing is ridiculous. That being said, we can sit here and call them names and stereotype them - but we have to go through them to get that ring; that simple.

and I can't wait to do just that
Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#24 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted December 24, 2008 - 01:07 PM

There are a lot of bandwagon Laker fans as well though. The minute Kobe leaves, I predict 60% of the Laker fan base is gone. I remember half of clublakers saying they were going to root for the Bulls and never root for the Lakers again if Kobe were to be traded there.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#25 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,507 posts

Posted December 24, 2008 - 02:27 PM

BOSTON

where nothing to do but racial discrimination and attend sporting events happens
Posted Image

#26 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,910 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 24, 2008 - 02:57 PM

No doubt lakerfool.

I'm never too stoked with those people either.

If you have no integrity to stick through the good and bad times of your team, then I want nothing to do with you.

It just so happens that 95% of Boston "fans" right now I want nothing to do with. There are for sure some rational fans that have been through the down as well as the up times, but they don't talk the unmitigated junk like the crap that spews out of the mouths of modern day Celtic "fans".

#27 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,917 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted December 24, 2008 - 04:05 PM

my uncle has been a celtics fan since he was a teen back in the PI (the days of larry legend and crew)

he was a fan of paul pierce even when they STANK. thats a true celtics fan. (and i hate him for it. haha jk i love my uncle, but he currently has rights to rub [expletive] on my face because of who won last year)

none of these bandwagon C's fans (or any bandwagon fans) mean sh_t to me either.

Edited by androsays, December 24, 2008 - 04:07 PM.

2div

#28 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted December 24, 2008 - 04:14 PM

There are a lot of bandwagon Laker fans as well though. The minute Kobe leaves, I predict 60% of the Laker fan base is gone. I remember half of clublakers saying they were going to root for the Bulls and never root for the Lakers again if Kobe were to be traded there.

For real. People can't just bring up bandwagoners as an excuse for Celts fans not to be excited or anything. Every team has bandwagoners that appear with a trade or a title. Our Lakers have a [expletive]LOAD of bandwagoners, I remember so many people who stopped caring when we missed the playoffs and all, who now are suddenly "diehard" fans......

Let the Celtics talk trash now, they're allowed to. Let us win to shut them up.

#29 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted December 24, 2008 - 06:16 PM

i remember that .... lol werent you banned during that time lol?
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

#30 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted December 24, 2008 - 06:33 PM

can all hatred be aimed towards Celtics nation(red's army)
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#31 Base

Base

Casadee

• 4,376 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Ime udoka

Posted December 25, 2008 - 02:00 AM

For real. People can't just bring up bandwagoners as an excuse for Celts fans not to be excited or anything. Every team has bandwagoners that appear with a trade or a title. Our Lakers have a [expletive]LOAD of bandwagoners, I remember so many people who stopped caring when we missed the playoffs and all, who now are suddenly "diehard" fans......

Let the Celtics talk trash now, they're allowed to. Let us win to shut them up.

OF COURSE! Bandwagoners jump on when it's all good, and right now the Celtics are doing good, which is why they are so excited. Once bad things start to happen for the Celtics look for those fans to jump off the Bandwagon. I know some people not knowing what NBA stood for two years ago and now they are wearing Celtic Jerseys like it's the new trend...well it is for new fans I guess. There are more Celtic Bandwagoners than Lakers

Edited by Base, December 25, 2008 - 02:03 AM.

#32 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted December 25, 2008 - 02:10 AM

Posted Image

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#33 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted December 25, 2008 - 02:27 AM

OF COURSE! Bandwagoners jump on when it's all good, and right now the Celtics are doing good, which is why they are so excited. Once bad things start to happen for the Celtics look for those fans to jump off the Bandwagon. I know some people not knowing what NBA stood for two years ago and now they are wearing Celtic Jerseys like it's the new trend...well it is for new fans I guess. There are more Celtic Bandwagoners than Lakers

People just like hating on the greatest team ever (Lakers), and now the Celts are on top, our all time rivals, so everyone loves em.

#34 Nirvana

Nirvana

Come as you are

• 5,534 posts

Posted December 25, 2008 - 03:01 AM

You know what? [expletive] Celtic fans.

Bunch of bandwagoners. They'll probably be Lakers fans after the game.

Edited by Darth Bynumite, December 25, 2008 - 03:02 AM.

Kurt Cobain - "Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

#35 Base

Base

Casadee

• 4,376 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Ime udoka

Posted December 25, 2008 - 03:18 AM

You know what? [expletive] Celtic fans.

Bunch of bandwagoners. They'll probably be Lakers fans after the game.

After they can see what Ariza can do with some good PT, I wouldn't be surprised. Who likes to rep green anyway? Purple and Gold...LSU, Lakers!! whoo.

#36 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts

Posted December 25, 2008 - 06:00 PM

What are they saying after the game, here are some little quotes:

One team had home court. One team treated it like a playoff game (biggest factor). I still don't see that team every beating the Celts in the playoffs in Boston.

Good game, Gasol looked like he felt like a man for the first time in his life in the 4th quarter.

I could have taken the streak being stopped by anyone but them. Oh well it took a Lakers complete game. Already looking forward to the rematch in February.

Good game indeed. Too bad I'm not a good loser...
Ah well, I guess only championships count.

Let them enjoy their gift from NBA. I would rather have that gift in June.

lmao @ confetti

The lopsided officiating really took us out of our game all night long. Even though the Lakers had that edge, home court, etc, we did not get blown out, and were still in the game until the very end.

Jackson complained about the physical play of the Celts in last years finals and got a lot of lopsided calls the next game. I think he was blowing in someone's ear before this game.

I for one am not afraid of the Lakers if the postseason started today. Over a 7 game series, the officiating has a way of balancing itself out.

#37 LA Forever

LA Forever

All-Star

• 6,790 posts

Posted December 25, 2008 - 06:06 PM

I love their responses. :) Bunch of :censored:.

#38 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted December 25, 2008 - 06:09 PM

Celtic fans complaining about calls. :lol:
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#39 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted December 25, 2008 - 06:15 PM

LMAO nice showtime

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#40 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted December 25, 2008 - 06:17 PM

The Laker defense is legit this year. We need to get a lot better if we hope to repeat.

The Celtics need the motivation, anyways. Getting embarrassed on Christmas will keep them from getting soft.

The officiating was bad, but the game raises an interesting question. Looked to me today like LA is better 1-10 than we are. They're not 1-5, but they certainly looked better 1-10. Deeper.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users