Photo

Celtics Fans Talking Trash

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,616 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted December 24, 2008 - 02:50 AM

hahah i find it funny how much trash comes out of these guys' mouths

"When the Celtics destroy(its crossed out) play the Lakers on Christmas day, Paul Pierce will be wearing a special version of his signature sneaker, the Nike Max P2 V (click photo for hi-res). It’s got the cool gold trim (which makes me think the Celtics will be wearing their cool gold trim jerseys on Christmas), and a personal logo that is based on his new tattoo."

Kobe Bryant is going to also be wearing some new shoes… which people can customize and order if they want. There… that’s my little Christmas gift to you Lakers trolls who are always around here. Now go away.

Then they call kobe a d-bag
The Lakers snapped a 2 game losing streak last night in a tough game against Memphis. Nothing unusual there. Memphis has some talent… they played LA tough… and LA pulled it out in the last few minutes. Good for them.

The Lakers had pushed it to 103-96 with 3 seconds left when Kobe stole the ball. What does Kobe do? Dribble out the last couple of seconds, shake someone’s hand, show respect for a hard fought game, and head for the showers? Nope. Kobe goes into full Massengil mode… and sprints the length of the court so he can get one last dunk in. F-You Memphis.

Those 3 little seconds speak VOLUMES about Kobe. He can try to rehab his image all he wants. This was a visceral moment. This was a gut reaction. This is who Kobe is. Selfish and classless.

The NBA has a new crop of “Where Amazing Happens” spots. Slam has 3 of them. Not bad. I want to believe that the punchline in this spot is because Pau Gasol pissed himself as he heads into a game against the Celtics.

finally
But here’s a question: How long can they run and gun? Some Lakers fans are starting to fear the worst… the decline of Kobe Bryant. Don’t think that international competition… especially after a long post-season… doesn’t have an effect. And while everyone is sounding the “old” alarm for the Celtics… Kobe Bryant is now 30 years old too. And he’s got a lot of miles on those legs. A lot of playoff runs.

this is all from that site redsarmy.

omg that would feel so good if we can shut these "fans" up. I think i would cry with joy if we beat em haha

http://www.redsarmy.com/

#2 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted December 24, 2008 - 02:59 AM

We've been talking a lot of trash too, it's no surprise. They can point out at how soft we are, we can point out their "fans" weren't even fans 2 years ago. If anything, they're scared. I'm ready for this game. I'm pumped.
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted December 24, 2008 - 03:05 AM

Posted Image

#4 Base

Base

Casadee

• 4,376 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Ime udoka

Posted December 24, 2008 - 03:23 AM

I was looking on another forum and this is what one of the fans said

The Lakers had an incredibly easy schedule to start the season (mostly home games, very few back to backs) off and then a much more difficult schedule for the next stretch going through the Celts game on x-mas. They looked absolutely amazing during the first stretch and pretty shaky during the second stretch. Neither of these things should be overly surprising and the truth is that the Lakers actual skill level is somewhere between the two different version of the team we saw. I'd still put them third on the power rankings behind the Celts and Cavs though

Little does that guy know that the Celtics had the same back to back games through 29 games compared to the Lakers through 28. And does he know that the Celtic played MORE home games than the Lakers. In their 19 game win streak, 13 teams that the Celtics have beaten have a below .500 record. In that stretch they had played only 7 road games, of which 6 teams had a below .500 record. Lakers have played 20 games in the same stretch and played 8 road games. Longest road trip of the season for the Celtics: 2 Longest road trip for the Lakers: 4. Celtics have had an easy schedule if not more easy schedule than the Lakers have though the games after December 23. We will really see how tough they (Celtics) are in February when they go to New Orleans, Dallas, Utah, Phoenix, Denver, Clippers..The Celtics fans are just in awe of the two records being broken. It means nothing if you don't bring home the trophy. A loss tomorrow, and a couple losses on the longer road trips, and they will start panicking, sort of like some of the fans here are.

Edited by Base, December 24, 2008 - 05:13 AM.

#5 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted December 24, 2008 - 04:17 AM

Well I think the NBA set up both our schedules so the Lakers and Celts could both have crazy records going into this XMas game, think about it, it's gotta be true. But we sorta effed it up but still have 5 losses so it ain't too bad.

We've been talking a lot of trash too, it's no surprise. They can point out at how soft we are, we can point out their "fans" weren't even fans 2 years ago. If anything, they're scared. I'm ready for this game. I'm pumped.

Yea, talking about their fans isn't even a weakness of their team. They've been damn good. And no, they're not scared of us at all. And they can trash talk as much as they want right now. It will all change when we win on XMas, but as of now, Celtics > Lakers in every way.

Brutal truth.

#6 Base

Base

Casadee

• 4,376 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Ime udoka

Posted December 24, 2008 - 05:00 AM

Well I think the NBA set up both our schedules so the Lakers and Celts could both have crazy records going into this XMas game, think about it, it's gotta be true. But we sorta effed it up but still have 5 losses so it ain't too bad.

Yea, talking about their fans isn't even a weakness of their team. They've been damn good. And no, they're not scared of us at all. And they can trash talk as much as they want right now. It will all change when we win on XMas, but as of now, Celtics > Lakers in every way.

Brutal truth.

What about the Cavaliers Vs. Wizards game?!?!?!?!?! Washington only won 4 damn games this year. Boring Matchup. Cavaliers 100+ Washington 82

Edited by Base, December 24, 2008 - 05:01 AM.

#7 SaintNicholasVanExel

SaintNicholasVanExel

"Dont put that kind of pressure on him."

• 3,271 posts
  • Name:Tim
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Terry Teagle

Posted December 24, 2008 - 09:05 AM

The people here talk just as much... and the celtics are the better team on paper...

#8 Grandpa Herman

Grandpa Herman

Guru

• 3,756 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Lamar Odom

Posted December 24, 2008 - 10:32 AM

Those 3 little seconds speak VOLUMES about Kobe. He can try to rehab his image all he wants. This was a visceral moment. This was a gut reaction. This is who Kobe is. Selfish and classless.

The dude who wrote that garbage must still be living in 2006. Seriously, when was the last time you heard anyone accuse Kobe of being selfish?
Basketball Reasons...

#9 pound4pound

pound4pound

High Life

• 1,478 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 24, 2008 - 10:49 AM

funny how its always the bandwagoners that talk the most...f(!) em
QUOTE ("Jerry Buss")
One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore

#10 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,401 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 24, 2008 - 11:12 AM

Celtic fans have the nerve to call Kobe classless? Take a look at your own players before you talk about any of the Lakers.

Whatever, looking forward to the game tmrw. Its not about who talks the talk, but who walks the walk on the basketball court.

#11 offtheheezy

offtheheezy

Off The Bench

• 2,592 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Fish

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:06 PM

Celtic fans have the nerve to call Kobe classless? Take a look at your own players before you talk about any of the Lakers.

Whatever, looking forward to the game tmrw. Its not about who talks the talk, but who walks the walk on the basketball court.

yea, talk about KG being a BTCH..
paul pierce is a little crybaby..

and ray-ray is okay except for that one thing that happened.

Posted Image

When he's asked why Kobe doesn't tweet, @thugraider37 said he offers this reply: "Does God tweet?"

#12 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:06 PM

http://www.redsarmy.com/ -- Make sure to check in after we kick their :censored:

Check this out:

We’ve heard it a bazillion times from the Lakers trolls: If the Lakers had Bynum last year, it would have been a different story. Blah… Blah… Blah.

But Kendrick Perkins DESTROYED Bynum in November last year (21 pts, 9 reb vs. 4 pts, 9 reb). In their December matchup, the stats were even, but Perk was a +7 while Bynum was a -13. And as my buddy Ken accurately stated over beers the other night: This year’s Perk would piss on last year’s Perk. This year’s Perk is a better defender and a more patient scorer.

Meanwhile, Bynum is the anointed savior of this team as they match up against the Celtics. He’s got the pressure of a big contract and big expectations. If he doesn’t deliver in this game tomorrow, a legion of fans will see what we’ve been saying all along here at Red’s Army: Bynum would have made almost zero difference last year.

He’s a good player who might someday be great. But part of the reason he got all this money is to step up in games like this. What will the fickle Lakers fans do to him when doesn’t?

I just sent that to Bynum personally. I want him to see this crap.

#13 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,979 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:28 PM

The thing is about 5% of these "fans" were anywhere near the Celtics for the 20 some odd years they were terrible.

A giant chunk of them are bandwagon , coattail ankle biters that latched on when either they saw it was the cool team to like or they got all the big names from the colluded trades.

I have a hard time taking what these hangers-on say seriously or any opinion they have about the game. As soon as the Celtics go back in to the dumps where they belong all of these weak-spined wannabes will fade into the background as they look for another flavor of the week team to latch on to.

I say it again the good thing about the Celtics coming back up is that its showed all of the younger Laker fans what the older fans have been saying for years. The Cetlics, their inane fans and their incessant juvenile, bravado, fake injury exploiting behavior have finally been exposed for everyone to hate.

Lakers by 10.

105-95

#14 Aceis²FresH

Aceis²FresH

║│ █│║ ▌║│█║▌║▌║

• 2,701 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#32.

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:30 PM

I just sent that to Bynum personally. I want him to see this crap.

:rock:

#15 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:36 PM

The thing is about 5% of these "fans" were anywhere near the Celtics for the 20 some odd years they were terrible.

A giant chunk of them are bandwagon , coattail ankle biters that latched on when either they saw it was the cool team to like or they got all the big names from the colluded trades.

I have a hard time taking what these hangers-on say seriously or any opinion they have about the game. As soon as the Celtics go back in to the dumps where they belong all of these weak-spined wannabes will fade into the background as they look for another flavor of the week team to latch on to.

I say it again the good thing about the Celtics coming back up is that its showed all of the younger Laker fans what the older fans have been saying for years. The Cetlics, their inane fans and their incessant juvenile, bravado, fake injury exploiting behavior have finally been exposed for everyone to hate.

Lakers by 10.

105-95

EXACTLY!

And since you are a poet with your words I will use the visual example to further prove your point:

MVP chants for Kobe just a year before... :lol:

#16 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:40 PM

LD2K there bandwagons that video proves it.
Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#17 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:41 PM

LD2K there bandwagons that video proves it.

I know some diehard Boston fans... but this whole "Boston is alive" thing is ridiculous. That being said, we can sit here and call them names and stereotype them - but we have to go through them to get that ring; that simple.

#18 fido

fido

• 10,979 posts

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:42 PM

Great find!! You're my hero!!

That is exactly what I'm talking about.

Guaranteed there will be no response from any Celtic "fan" about that.

#19 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:44 PM

Great find!! You're my hero!!

That is exactly what I'm talking about.

Guaranteed there will be no response from any Celtic "fan" about that.

Actually I believe they responded by saying: Those were the Lakers fans chanting it in the arena...

Riiiiiiiiight.

Fido, you let us know what would've happened if Lakers fans would've tried saying "MVP" in Boston Garden during the 80's... :lol: :lol: :lol:

#20 fido

fido

• 10,979 posts

Posted December 24, 2008 - 12:48 PM

Riots, fights, bottles thrown - it would've made the Artest bout look like a school play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users