Ramirez offered 3-years from Yankees

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Maddocks

Maddocks

Hunt You Down Without Mercy

• 5,329 posts

Posted December 24, 2008 - 09:21 PM

i don't care who they pick up, they're not winning the world series next year...but i guess i'm bias cuz i hate the yankees

pretty spot on, none of them have any chemistry, its already going to fail. they all know they got big contracts, so they dont care about rings or winning.

I see faith in your eyes
never you hear the discouraging lies
broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand held back by deepened nail
follow the god that failed

#62 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,731 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 24, 2008 - 09:42 PM

pretty spot on, none of them have any chemistry, its already going to fail. they all know they got big contracts, so they dont care about rings or winning.

exactly...i also think they shouldn't have gotten rid of joe torre...but thats another story

Posted Image

#63 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem

Posted December 31, 2008 - 05:52 PM

LMAO, New York Post FAIL
-9/11 Truth is far more stupid than Creation Science; The people in it are far more stupid than the people you meet in Creation Science. Their arguments are far more mixed up and confused and convoluted. You are likely to be left wondering why anyone with half a brain could possibly believe this.
-Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution"

#64 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted December 31, 2008 - 05:57 PM

^ As you can see, he's been banned as well.

#65 Dodgers2213

Dodgers2213

Rookie

• 411 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem

Posted December 31, 2008 - 06:40 PM

???? oh damn, just noticed it. Well, he seemed like a douche anyway
-9/11 Truth is far more stupid than Creation Science; The people in it are far more stupid than the people you meet in Creation Science. Their arguments are far more mixed up and confused and convoluted. You are likely to be left wondering why anyone with half a brain could possibly believe this.
-Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users