Photo

Allen Iverson Regaining Form In Detroit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,689 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted December 20, 2008 - 07:03 PM

Posted Image

Pistons' coach Michael Curry has been playing Allen Iverson alongside Rodney Stuckey more lately, which has resulted in better production from A.I.

"We're no longer asking him, for 20 minutes a night, to run the team," Curry said before Friday's loss to the Jazz. "Maybe during stretches for 4 to 6 minutes in the first half, and for 4 to 6 minutes in the second half, we may ask him to run the team, but not for longer stretches as we were when he first got here.

"Because of that, I think he's able to go more into his scoring mode and keep more of his scoring mentality."

Iverson has scored 20, 28, and 38 points in the team's last three games after not reaching the 20-point mark in ten straight games.

http://www.freep.com.../812200358/1048

#2 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted December 21, 2008 - 04:08 AM

Even if Detroit sucked this year, they have a huge expiring... Forget 2010, they are rebuilding by next year...

Unlike Denver, once Chauncey's game drops, it's all over for them... No frontcourt consisting of Nene, K-mart with 2 bad knees and Birdman who likes weed, will make noise in the playoffs... Melo is garbage this year too...

Edited by Avtomat Kalashnikov, December 21, 2008 - 04:09 AM.

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#3 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted December 21, 2008 - 09:06 AM

^ yeah "melo is garbage this year" you are right :lolabove:
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users