#21 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted December 19, 2008 - 09:26 PM

So far, I've extended a warm holiday greeting to you, Moos and Scott P.

You on the other hand have virtually accosted me, called me names and want to take away my First Amendment Rights. Who should be removed from our new message boards, Ken?

Easy answer, Mr. Ferrell: You, your bigotry, your anti-Semitism, your trolling and your First Amendment rights.

Edited by Ken #1 Beloved, December 19, 2008 - 09:27 PM.

#22 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted December 19, 2008 - 09:33 PM

We all should let the moderators identify trolls and if need be eliminate those unworthy souls of Lakernation. We on the other hand should put forward our best take/post and let the cards fall. Derelict has barely spoken. Let him have his say and not make it personal.
[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

#23 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted December 19, 2008 - 09:34 PM

We all should let the moderators identify trolls and if need be eliminate those unworthy souls of Lakernation. We on the other hand should put forward our best take/post and let the cards fall. Derelict has barely spoken. Let him have his say and not make it personal.

Trust me. He has said all he will ever say. We know him well.

#24 ab4sure

ab4sure

All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,422 posts

Posted December 19, 2008 - 09:41 PM

The guy has posted 24 times. Perhaps you know him but let Lakernation judge him on their own. You branding him for everybody else is not fair to him and others on this forum.
[color="#DDA0DD"]•"Good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We."

•"The ideal way to win a championship is step by step."

PHIL JACKSON
[/color][color="#DDA0DD"][/color]

#25 Derelict

Derelict

Rookie

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Mr. West

Posted December 20, 2008 - 12:28 AM

The guy has posted 24 times. Perhaps you know him but let Lakernation judge him on their own. You branding him for everybody else is not fair to him and others on this forum.

Thank you message board member ab4sure. Ken, gets butt hurt when post Mr. Bryant constructive criticisms. So far I have not called anyone names, slandered fellow message board members or posted offensive material.
If you're unhappy with Derelict, please show your displeasure by driving with your lights off at night.

#26 magicmoment

magicmoment

ArtestMediaGroup Graphic Designer

• 3,489 posts
  • Name:Angelica "Gel Gel"
  • Fan Since:circa 1999ish
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Vujacic, Gasol, Artest

Posted December 20, 2008 - 12:38 AM

please try not to personally attack other members. If anyone has a problem with a particular member, it would be better to speak with an Admin or Mod. Thank You. -Magicmoment

Posted Image

#27 Moos

Moos

Rookie

• 82 posts
  • Fan Since:1968
  • Fav. Laker:Chamberlain

Posted December 20, 2008 - 01:53 AM

So far, I've extended a warm holiday greeting to you, Moos and Scott P.

You on the other hand have virtually accosted me, called me names and want to take away my First Amendment Rights. Who should be removed from our new message boards, Ken?

D, Season greeting to you too! Sorry I if missed your post about extending you’re greeting to me! All I remember about your post is that you said, what’s up Moos? Glad to see you make a transition! Would you be kind enough Derelict, not to refer or address Kobe as Mr. Bryant? Thanks. Who is your favorite NFL team?

#28 DarthVicHater

DarthVicHater

Celtic Fan

• 37 posts
  • Fan Since:NEVER - GO CELTICS
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted December 20, 2008 - 11:11 PM

1st the Lakers leave AM570. Boy, then Kobe leaves to NY in 2010. Vic the Prick will really kill himself.[/b][b

#29 Derelict

Derelict

Rookie

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted December 21, 2008 - 12:04 AM

Chris Paul 34 point 10-15 field goals, 9 assists 8 steals on route to a victory.
If you're unhappy with Derelict, please show your displeasure by driving with your lights off at night.

#30 Derelict

Derelict

Rookie

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted December 21, 2008 - 12:05 AM

D, Season greeting to you too! Sorry I if missed your post about extending you€™re greeting to me! All I remember about your post is that you said, what€™s up Moos? Glad to see you make a transition! Would you be kind enough Derelict, not to refer or address Kobe as Mr. Bryant? Thanks. Who is your favorite NFL team?

I love the San Diego Chargers Moos.

Edited by Derelict, December 21, 2008 - 12:05 AM.

#31 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 21, 2008 - 12:10 AM

Chris Paul 34 point 10-15 field goals, 9 assists 8 steals on route to a victory.

why does this belong here?

there is a player of the day thread in the NBA forum

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users