Photo

Farmar Vents to Phil Jackson

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Nyla_*

Guest_Nyla_*

Posted December 18, 2008 - 04:21 PM

I love Farmar, but I'm so sick of players whining! Show up to play every game and you'll earn what you deserve!

#22 piXie

piXie

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Fisher,&FARMAR!

Posted December 19, 2008 - 03:59 PM

i love farmar too!...i think it was pretty good that he went to approach phil maturely to work it out between them. but on the other hand, i don't think any player should have to approach their coach questioning him.

#23 Moos

Moos

Rookie

• 82 posts
  • Fan Since:1968
  • Fav. Laker:Chamberlain

Posted December 19, 2008 - 05:16 PM

but on the other hand, i don't think any player should have to approach their coach questioning him.

Farmar showed some initiative by approaching Phil and asked him to clarify his role? Each player needs to know what their role is/where they belong and if farmar doesn't and Phil does then he should ask; this shows me how much Farmar wants to succeed on the Lakers. Great decision by Farmar, he wants to find ways to contributing for the team. Let’s see what happens from here.

#24 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,802 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 19, 2008 - 06:41 PM

Few, if any, point guards are. The closest I see is Rajon Rondo.

Seriously???

DPOY?

Not in this day and age. And he's not even close. I'd put Chris Paul WAYYYYY before him, as far as PGs.

My point was Farmar's D isn't great but it's not bad enough to make us a bad defensive team (see SAS Spurs).

Start Farmar. Better in the long run.

#25 Ken #1 Beloved

Ken #1 Beloved

Rookie

• Pip
  • 585 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted December 19, 2008 - 07:13 PM

Seriously???

DPOY?

Not in this day and age. And he's not even close. I'd put Chris Paul WAYYYYY before him, as far as PGs.

My point was Farmar's D isn't great but it's not bad enough to make us a bad defensive team (see SAS Spurs).

Start Farmar. Better in the long run.

I guess I'm not the only one with a D+ reading comprehension. I simply said that few pgs are good defenders and with respect to Chris Paul, you're dead wrong, Doc. Steals are only a part of playing defense; Rondo is a better on the ball defender than CP3.

Edited by Ken #1 Beloved, December 19, 2008 - 07:30 PM.

#26 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,948 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 19, 2008 - 08:41 PM

Farmar got off to an exceptional start in the second quarter

he disappeared in the second half tho ughh...but his defense has improved though

Edited by MDI, December 19, 2008 - 08:41 PM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users