12/19 Los Angeles Lakers @ Miami Heat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
326 replies to this topic

#321 Eternal

Eternal

Waiting For The End

• 1,245 posts

Posted December 19, 2008 - 08:27 PM

First time poster. Irrational at the moment as well.

May I ask -- Why does Kobe smile after a loss like that? I'm not asking him to put his head down and cry after a loss like this, but Jesus I can't see a trace of hurt on his face.

It might be only our 4th loss, but the streak of horrid games continue.

Oh, and, if Bynum plays nutless like that tomorrow Howard is going to put it in his [expletive].

He was smiling because the ball went in and out. There isn't much more you can do. You can be sure he's pissed that they lost. I'm sure the entire Lakers team is aware they need to win alot of games this year to keep up with Boston for homecourt, or even Cleveland for that matter.

#322 JavierLakerFan16

JavierLakerFan16

Lakers Live

• PipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted December 19, 2008 - 08:27 PM

trade LO someone makke that thread

#323 Vaporize

Vaporize

Sixth Man

• 2,939 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 19, 2008 - 08:31 PM

come on now dont start being negative this is one thing i hate about "fans" they are super happy when lakers win and when they lose yall are like aw we suck aw whatever we only have 4 losses chill out if it was the other way around it would be a diffrent story were fine we phil needs to get them to work on some things especially defense

Everyone is tired here of how the Lakers are playing. I don't think I have been excited by any win, maybe since Thanksgiving vs Dallas. The problem is it's championship or bust. The Celtics aren't slowing down and the Lakers are really struggling.

Posted Image

#324 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted December 19, 2008 - 08:39 PM

Yeah we 21-4 and it sucks to lose always.

Did we deserve to lose though???

HELL YEAH

Over 20 tunrovers and over 15 missed free throws

Miami deserved every ounce of this win.

Now we need to know that we can lose to anyone since we lost to Miami who just lost to Memphis?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted Image

#325 rissa missa

rissa missa

i <3 Kobe

• 938 posts

Posted December 19, 2008 - 10:19 PM

21 turnovers and 56% free throw shooting won't cut it! specially on the road. :nah:

#326 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 19, 2008 - 10:39 PM

we make it to the Finals it better be without Odom Mihm or Luke.
Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#327 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted December 20, 2008 - 09:52 AM

firstly, people are underestimating miami, as they did with the Knicks, like this team is horrible, they both are small explosive teams with energy. That being said, all the people who never worry about our offense, where are u. Our defense didnt fail us, we couldnt hit free throws, we had turnovers, and we shot the ball not well, but our defense is imporving in my opinion, people say stop fouling, but we ar eplaying more physical, now our frontcourt was no where to be found today, besides trevor, but flying to the east, playing a talented, quick team, starting 7-1 and now at 21-3,well 21-4, we are OK, its great that we arent peaking, but I propmise that if the lakers nation keeps being this negative this entire season will be ruined...were a great team, and we ACTUALLY can improve, I doubt the Celtics and Cavs can IMPROVE. That being said, we might lose 1 more game on this trip and lose to the Celtics on Christmas, but I bet we start to play better after the Break, so let's get realistic FANS. THE championship isnt a foregone conclusion,for any team,THE CHAMPS are playing GREAT, but we are playing good basketball overall, and we have to give this team some credit, they are better than last year's lakers team, with the addition of bynum and Ariza alone
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users