#1 mprime7

mprime7

Rookie

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 13, 2008 - 01:26 AM

I couldn't be any happier about what I saw from the Black Mamba tonight. He was slashing to the rim, drilling jumpers, and even making impossible 3's. Basically, he looked like the old Kobe tonight. Ahhhh, that's me breathing a sigh of relief...Let's just hope he starts to focus in a little more on D now that his offense is starting to click a little bit. And speaking of defense ours would be fine if we could just stop mother effing dribble penetration.

BTW, I have a large group of friends with whom I watch the Lake Show with, and tonight for various circumstances, we were all MIA, but guess what? The Mamba finally flipped the switch :clap: My homie who claims to be good luck with Kobe, didn't wear his good luck Kobe hat, I didn't wear my Kobe home colorway Hyperdunks (which all of my boys say is good luck), and my friend who we'll call Greg (the biggest Kobe naysayer) was who knows where. I say the reason for Kobe's out burst was Greg being in Lamar Odom land...he's been hating on Kobe like the last three weeks, and Kobe finally looked like Kobe again. I know you guys are reading this...Greg (you know who you are) you're kicked out of the circle of trust :angry: You hear me Greg? Ousted?

Also, on a side note does anybody play NBA 2k9? I swear that Kobe is the greatest player in NBA video game history. My friends and I have been playing this game like around the clock, and Kobe in the last month has hit three buzzer beaters FTW! I <3 virtual Kobe!

#2 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,306 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 13, 2008 - 02:35 AM

AAArrrghhh I'm so mad I missed this one :angry: My internet connection died... Nevermind... The important thing is that we won and Kobe looked like Kobe again. Let's hope he continuous to play that way :clap:

P.S. Kobe dropped 113 points in 1 game in NBA 2K9, with me behind the keybord :blush:

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Message From Pac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users