Photo

Eminem Heated Over “Relapse” Song Leaks, Denies “Stan 2” Rumors

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,698 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted December 12, 2008 - 05:52 PM

Posted Image

Over the course of the year, there has been much speculation as to what approach Eminem would take on his upcoming album, Relapse.

In the past few months, very little was known to the public about Em’s Encore follow-up album.

But according to a recent e-mail interview with Billboard, the Detroit-native revealed that Dr. Dre will be producing a majority of the tracks on the album.

“Just him banging away on tracks and me getting that little spark that makes me write to it. I don’t have chemistry like that with anyone else as far as producers go – not even close. Dre will end up producing the majority of the tracks on Relapse. We are up to our old mischievous ways... lets just leave it at that,” Em’ stated.

Several songs that were intended for the album have also leaked online, leaving Shady furious.

The most recent leak, “Crack a Bottle” featuring vocals from Dr. Dre, “wasn’t even close to finished,” Eminem admitted.

“It’s like someone catches you peeping in your window before you got the Spider Man costume all zipped up. Nobody is supposed to see that. We are gonna finish it up though and get it out there how it’s supposed to be,” Em told Billboard.

To clear up rumors about “Stan 2”, Em has released a statement saying “there isn’t a ‘Stan 2,’ and there won’t be. Stan drove his car off a bridge and I’m not writing a song as Stan’s ghost. That would just be corny.”

Em has also addressed the status of 50 Cent’s upcoming album, Before I Self Destruct, which he said is slated for a February release.

A release date for Relapse is yet to be announced.

http://www.streethop...n-2-rumors.html

#2 BadScooter

BadScooter

Rookie

• 600 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 12, 2008 - 06:14 PM

I understand where Em is coming from, but as a music geek it was interesting to hear him imitating Dre's flow on the guide track.

#3 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted December 14, 2008 - 12:13 PM

yeah, he did than on a leaked Stan-i-bus as well
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

#4 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,348 posts

Posted December 14, 2008 - 09:54 PM

good news on dr. dre producing most of the album

i think em produced a majority of encore and while it wasn't pop music it was definately crap

em and dre is a good no great combo cant wait for the album

as long as 50 appears in only 1 song the album should be flawless
Posted Image

#5 Aceis²FresH

Aceis²FresH

║│ █│║ ▌║│█║▌║▌║

• 2,701 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#32.

Posted December 14, 2008 - 10:01 PM

Em's done for guys..
Face it.

#6 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,809 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 15, 2008 - 01:16 AM

i don't know why artists are always so surprised over this...no matter what anyone does, if its good (and sometimes when its not) its going to end up on the internet, but again, if its good, people will still buy your music...deal with it, and take it as a compliment that people want to hear your music enough to download it. i haven't heard of anyone who's career was ruined because their music was downloaded

Posted Image

#7 nameant

nameant

Reppin from TX

• 1,227 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 15, 2008 - 06:35 AM

He's just creating controversy. I doubt he truly cares it was leaked. He's just looking to make a fuss and bring attention to his new album. Business.

#8 kobynum

kobynum

Panic eliminator

• 10,358 posts
  • Name:LA Pharaoh
  • Fan Since:In Los Angeles, LA fandom is a birthrite
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba and Magic

Posted December 27, 2008 - 03:10 PM

no he was mad b-cuz the song was unfinished, with him reciting Dre's lines, as a guide for dre...ths like a practice session being leaked b4 a big game
Again - this team, as currently constructed won't make it out of the second round of the playoffs, let alone the West or win the Finals.---fido on 2011 Lakers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users