#21 Ricky

Ricky

Like's The LC

• 545 posts
  • Name:Freaky D
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant and Magic Johnson

Posted December 12, 2008 - 07:26 PM

Put the Vic Jacobs Koolaid back in the refrigerator. He wasn't the best player in the finals last year. He wasn't the best player in the olympics and he's not the best player now.

IM BRINGING OUT THE KOOL-AID!
he wasnt the best player in the finals cuz Paul P and James P where all over him and Kobe wasnt getting any calls (Leon Powe had more freethrows than the whole Laker team in game 1 in Boston!) kobe relys on and-1's and if he cant get them, he cant really score, there fore u say he wasnt good. Kobe was not the best player in the Olyimpics?! DUDE, if it wasnt for him in the Gold Medal Final, US would have lost to Spain (Kobe hit a 3 pointer and foul, remember?), but yeah, he's not at his best right now, remeber, he's 30, it gonna take awhile to start up

#22 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted December 12, 2008 - 07:43 PM

Lebron
Kobe
Wade
Dwight

Easy to average about 15 rebounds (Dwight) when you are the only legit rebounder, ask Biedrins...

Edited by Avtomat Kalashnikov, December 12, 2008 - 08:06 PM.

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#23 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted December 12, 2008 - 07:55 PM

kobe relys on and-1's and if he cant get them, he cant really score, there fore u say he wasnt good.

Wow. There's no way he can be the best in the world if he needs the refs to be able to score. I'm not saying he does, but you are.

Kobe was not the best player in the Olyimpics?! DUDE, if it wasnt for him in the Gold Medal Final, US would have lost to Spain (Kobe hit a 3 pointer and foul, remember?), but yeah, he's not at his best right now, remeber, he's 30, it gonna take awhile to start up

Kobe for sure wasn't the best in the Olympics, there's no way you can say he was.

#24 Ricky

Ricky

Like's The LC

• 545 posts

Posted December 12, 2008 - 08:03 PM

Wow. There's no way he can be the best in the world if he needs the refs to be able to score. I'm not saying he does, but you are.

Kobe for sure wasn't the best in the Olympics, there's no way you can say he was.

well u kinda have to be able to score to be the best, and kobe was the best, he just didnt get as much time as d-wade and LBJ

#25 Ricky

Ricky

Like's The LC

• 545 posts

Posted December 12, 2008 - 08:04 PM

ohh and i ment that the refs wherent calling anything when kobe was getting fouled and calling averything for boston

#26 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted December 12, 2008 - 08:58 PM

kobe was the best, he just didnt get as much time as d-wade and LBJ

No, he just sucked more.

*Checking stats now cuz I saw the Olympics and noticed Lebron and Wade whooping dick*

Kobe - 188 min, 23.5mpg - 46% FG, 32% 3pt - 2.8rpg - 2.13apg - 4blks 9stls - 15ppg
Lebron - 198min, 24.8mpg - 60% FG, 46% 3pt - 5.3rpg - 3.75apg - 8blks 19stls - 15.5ppg
Wade - 150min, 18.8mpg - 67% FG, 47% 3pt - 4.0rpg - 1.88apg - 1blk 18stls - 16ppg

So yea no excuses. I watched every game. Kobe didn't look like the best player in the olympics at all. I'm sorry, I thought he would kick [expletive].

#27 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted December 12, 2008 - 08:59 PM

ohh and i ment that the refs wherent calling anything when kobe was getting fouled and calling averything for boston

Yea I feel you on that

#28 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,931 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted December 12, 2008 - 10:00 PM

I hope that Kobe is the best player from April - June.

That's all I really care about anymore.

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#29 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,963 posts

Posted December 12, 2008 - 10:20 PM

Kobe should be 19, how he's playing

#30 kingjeezy♕

kingjeezy♕

Creator of All Interesting Threads™

• 3,051 posts
  • Name:RJNavarrete
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 12, 2008 - 10:37 PM

He played like number 1 tonight. On offense only, though... sadly.

#31 Ricky

Ricky

Like's The LC

• 545 posts

Posted December 12, 2008 - 10:48 PM

Yea I feel you on that

yeeah
I DONT CARE! KOBE BETTER THAN EVERYONE :rock:

#32 Imadogg

Imadogg

Rookie

• 0 posts

Posted December 12, 2008 - 11:17 PM

I hope that Kobe is the best player from April - June.

That's all I really care about anymore.

Yea, [expletive] the MVP. He finally got one last year, let Lebron have it this year. Get that Finals MVP and I'm good.

He played like number 1 tonight. On offense only, though... sadly.

Yea, Kobe looked good out there on offense, making some sick 3s, 2 ill dunks, loving it. He just didn't feel like Salmons knew how to play bball so didn't defend him lol.

#33 kingjeezy♕

kingjeezy♕

Creator of All Interesting Threads™

• 3,051 posts
  • Name:RJNavarrete
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted December 12, 2008 - 11:20 PM

Yea, [expletive] the MVP. He finally got one last year, let Lebron have it this year. Get that Finals MVP and I'm good.

Yea, Kobe looked good out there on offense, making some sick 3s, 2 ill dunks, loving it. He just didn't feel like Salmons knew how to play bball so didn't defend him lol.

Kobe needs to realize that Salmons has routinely gone off for 20+ against Kob's lackluster defensive efforts. He needs to go back to Team USA status Kobe. Trust his teammates, attack decisively and efficiently, and most importantly, play stellar defense. We know he's more than capable...

#34 ILLWiLL20

ILLWiLL20

Chick and Stu

• 5,071 posts
  • Name:WILL.I.AM
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Mamba

Posted December 13, 2008 - 04:33 AM

These plays means I am still the best in the BIZ!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#35 Angela1986

Angela1986

Off The Bench

• 1,584 posts

Posted December 13, 2008 - 10:46 AM

As of right now, he's not playing as the best player in the league but that doesn't really matter to me because we've only gone through the first quarter of a long season. He did well offensively last night, but he did frustrate me on the defensive end. But not more than Farmar.

#36 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Posted December 13, 2008 - 10:49 AM

As of right now, he's not playing as the best player in the league but that doesn't really matter to me because we've only gone through the first quarter of a long season. He did well offensively last night, but he did frustrate me on the defensive end. But not more than Farmar.

He still is the best player in the league... hes just bored lol he showed flashes of old Kobe last night haha thats refreshing.
Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#37 Angela1986

Angela1986

Off The Bench

• 1,584 posts

Posted December 13, 2008 - 10:56 AM

He still is the best player in the league... hes just bored lol he showed flashes of old Kobe last night haha thats refreshing.

Don't get me wrong; I still believe he is the best, he's just not showing it :lol: I guess you can call that homerism on my part, but I still believe he's the best. Last night's game was an improvement from the funk that he was in offensively, but the next time they play the Kings, I'd to see him take Salmons a bit more seriously.

#38 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,868 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 13, 2008 - 11:10 AM

Nash was the NBA's MVP while averaging 15/11. Kevin Johnson did that. John Stockton did it a few times (both had better numbers, by the way). Neither of those guys were considered for a title such as that. In fact, I believe neither received any first-place votes, at all, for the MVP (if so, it was one or two totaled in their careers).

Stat-wise, it's LeBron and Wade. That's expected.

Bryant is still the best overall basketball player in the NBA. I don't think he wants to score 50 every other game to prove it, though.

#39 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Posted December 13, 2008 - 11:18 AM

Nash was the NBA's MVP while averaging 15/11. Kevin Johnson did that. John Stockton did it a few times (both had better numbers, by the way). Neither of those guys were considered for a title such as that. In fact, I believe neither received any first-place votes, at all, for the MVP (if so, it was one or two totaled in their careers).

Stat-wise, it's LeBron and Wade. That's expected.

Bryant is still the best overall basketball player in the NBA. I don't think he wants to score 50 every other game to prove it, though.

Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#40 firefox

firefox

Rookie

• Pip
  • 445 posts
  • Fan Since:'47
  • Fav. Laker:George Mikan

Posted December 13, 2008 - 12:07 PM

Then there's a player who won his final game (2007-2008) by 39 Points

Posted Image

Edited by firefox, December 13, 2008 - 12:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users