83 replies to this topic

#81 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted December 19, 2008 - 08:41 PM

Pau is never clutch, that is biggest weakness...
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#82 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 19, 2008 - 08:43 PM

daco you're like defending a guy who blew a save in the top of the 9th

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#83 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted December 19, 2008 - 08:56 PM

lol im done arguing

you're ridiculous

Ridiculous because I make sense, and you don't? Because I see the big picture and choose to acknowledge all problems throughout the entire game as to why we lost (maybe 20+ turnovers could've played a role possibly?), while you are busy trying protect Kobe's legacy by trying to bring down one of his teammates?

How does Pau, a player who plays the throughout the entire game, compare to a closer? Pau's never even been known as a closer. Kobe is our closer, there's absolutely no debating that, and he didn't close this game. I look at the big picture. We probably would've been blown out without Pau. We would probably not even be in a situation to tie the game without Pau. Heck there's a lot of games the past several weeks that we would've been blown out without Pau's consistency. Should Pau have made that free-throw? Yes. But that's just one, on the list of many why we lost this game. And Kobe is definitely on that list too.

#84 phifedogg76

phifedogg76

I left my wallet in El Segundo's practice facility

• 1,838 posts
  • Name:Joe $
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Shaq and Kobe

Posted December 19, 2008 - 09:10 PM

this thread is getting ridiculous, kobe is the arguably best player in the world but from what i have seen on a consistent basis, he is playing spotty defense, sometimes great sometimes gambles way too much, his shot is the same but hasnt been as accurate as of late, pau in general is more consistent, more efficient, and has been playing "the best" on our team so far this year .... btw, so i see pau missed 1 clutch free throw, how bout odom missing 2, or fisher, the 2nd best free throw shooter IN THE NBA misses 1, or how bout our 21 turnovers caused by everybody but pau had 2 and kobe had 5 .... all those led to points ..... so isnt the loss EVERYONES fault?
Posted Image

Go Lakeshow!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users