619 replies to this topic

#281 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted September 07, 2013 - 07:49 PM

It's like Christmas Eve.

As much as I love my other teams I'd give them up for the Packers. Too diehard.

I told my family spread my ashes at Lambeau.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#282 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts

Posted September 08, 2013 - 03:48 PM

Moral victory.

D ran out of gas in the 4th. Proud of the dlines effort. Oline was decent. Run blocking sucked.

Pass defense outside of shields sucked so hard. McMillan and Jennings are terrible. I'd rather Banjo learn on the job. Or a street FA.

I hope we play them again.

#283 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,509 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 08, 2013 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, they fought hard. Tramon had his head up his ass on that last play. Soft ass man coverage. They need to clean up that tackling too, pathetic at times.

• 40,603 posts

Posted September 08, 2013 - 08:31 PM

It's like Christmas Eve.

What history do you have with the Green Bay Packers? Are you originally from over there? Have family down there? They are more beloved to you than the Lakers safe to say is what you're saying as well? I'd have to assume you even post on a Packers board as well yes?

Moral victory.

No baby fist pumping?

Who knows how different the game would've been if SF would've ran the read option more. They hardly ran it today. Don't think anyone saw that coming, at least not to that extent.

yo.

#285 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,949 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 08, 2013 - 08:50 PM

Nice hard fought victory for my Niners... Good game GB.

OD_zpsef7494d9.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#286 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts

Posted September 08, 2013 - 09:00 PM

Nice hard fought victory for my Niners... Good game GB.

You lie. Get the [expletive] out.

#287 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts

Posted September 08, 2013 - 09:15 PM

It's like Christmas Eve.

What history do you have with the Green Bay Packers? Are you originally from over there? Have family down there? They are more beloved to you than the Lakers safe to say is what you're saying as well? I'd have to assume you even post on a Packers board as well yes?
Moral victory.
No baby fist pumping?

Who knows how different the game would've been if SF would've ran the read option more. They hardly ran it today. Don't think anyone saw that coming, at least not to that extent.

I have no history in GB or Wisconsin(made my 1st visit last year). A friend in middle school got me into the Packers. It helped they were on TV almost every week here in LA. It also didn't hurt they won a championship that same year. Before that I wasn't much into football. Been following ever since. Packers over any other team. I've posted on a few message boards but It gets old reading the SOS(just like Lakers Talk).

I save the baby for the Lakers.

#288 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,949 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 08, 2013 - 10:09 PM

packers-beating-the-49ers-hahahaha-dont-

OD_zpsef7494d9.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 40,603 posts

Posted September 08, 2013 - 11:13 PM

A friend in middle school got me into the Packers. It helped they were on TV almost every week here in LA. It also didn't hurt they won a championship that same year. Before that I wasn't much into football. Been following ever since.

Do you have like Brett Favre posters on your wall? Even appreciate the ancient history of the Packers with Lombardi and those glory days?

Haha nice.

yo.

#290 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts

Posted September 09, 2013 - 08:53 AM

A friend in middle school got me into the Packers. It helped they were on TV almost every week here in LA. It also didn't hurt they won a championship that same year. Before that I wasn't much into football. Been following ever since.
Do you have like Brett Favre posters on your wall? Even appreciate the ancient history of the Packers with Lombardi and those glory days?
Haha nice.

No never. I was a huge fan of his. All that went down forever soured any thought of him. History I'm not great with. I do know a bit. Nowhere near a Packer historian (been around almost a 100 years. not so easy).

#291 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts

Posted September 09, 2013 - 08:55 AM

Yep you got us.

#292 RobBlake

RobBlake

Sixth Man

• 2,829 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted September 09, 2013 - 11:24 AM

mathews is a p.o.s that is all. Feels good that we beat GB within a year span.

9/9/12 - Win 30-22

1/12/13 - Win 45-31
9/8/13 - Win 34-28 

ap1.png

#293 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,509 posts

Posted September 09, 2013 - 11:44 AM

mathews is a p.o.s that is all. Feels good that we beat GB within a year span.

9/9/12 - Win 30-22

1/12/13 - Win 45-31
9/8/13 - Win 34-28 

GTFO if all you're here to do is troll.

#294 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts

Posted September 09, 2013 - 02:41 PM

Still temperamental about the Superbowl loss. It's ok guys. I'm sure your over it.

Don't understand the hate for Clay. He apologized. I thought it was kinda dirty. Also thought Clay would get ejected. Whinny Harbaugh crying trying to get Clay suspended. He whines like a [expletive].

#295 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,509 posts

Posted September 09, 2013 - 03:59 PM

Still temperamental about the Superbowl loss. It's ok guys. I'm sure your over it.

Don't understand the hate for Clay. He apologized. I thought it was kinda dirty. Also thought Clay would get ejected. Whinny Harbaugh crying trying to get Clay suspended. He whines like a [expletive].

Agreed. Clay doesn't have a history at all with this kind of stuff so I don't get why some people are [expletive]ing and moaning over it.

Completely surprised that Harbaugh is crying over this the next day.

#296 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts

Posted September 09, 2013 - 04:07 PM

Agreed. Clay doesn't have a history at all with this kind of stuff so I don't get why some people are [expletive]ing and moaning over it.

Completely surprised that Harbaugh is crying over this the next day.

I'm not surprised.

#297 RobBlake

RobBlake

Sixth Man

• 2,829 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted September 09, 2013 - 11:42 PM

considering Clay talked all week he was targeting Kaepernick and was going to put hits on him to essentially scare him from running, and he launches at Kaepernick wrapping his arm around his neck while he was going out of bounds *breathe* and then punches and slaps a lineman..  I wonder why the hate for Clay? He lost a lot of respect from a lot of people.  I wonder why Harb says something when someone intentionally hurls their body at the star QB of a sb contending team. 

People [expletive] about harbaugh, but would love to have them as their HC. I don't blame you, i'd prob hate him if he wasn't our HC.

And I have every right to rub in some victories for once.. since the packers have beat the niners butts for a very long time..

other than that.. I like the packers, Rodgers a damn good QB.

Edited by RobBlake, September 09, 2013 - 11:43 PM.

ap1.png

#298 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts

Posted September 10, 2013 - 10:29 AM

considering Clay talked all week he was targeting Kaepernick and was going to put hits on him to essentially scare him from running, and he launches at Kaepernick wrapping his arm around his neck while he was going out of bounds *breathe* and then punches and slaps a lineman.. I wonder why the hate for Clay? He lost a lot of respect from a lot of people. I wonder why Harb says something when someone intentionally hurls their body at the star QB of a sb contending team.

People [expletive] about harbaugh, but would love to have them as their HC. I don't blame you, i'd prob hate him if he wasn't our HC.

And I have every right to rub in some victories for once.. since the packers have beat the niners butts for a very long time..

other than that.. I like the packers, Rodgers a damn good QB.

Calm down. Launching? Clay does that all the time going for tackles. Launching is only a no no when you go helmet to helmet. Clay didn't wrap his arms around his neck. Lost respect? lol whatever. 9er fans and Jim Jim need to let it go and quit crying. Colin didn't get hurt. Clay isn't a repeat offender. This is a story over nothing. Every DLineman targets the QB. It was a stupid play by Clay, I give you that. There in no way was malicious intent.

#299 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,509 posts

Posted September 10, 2013 - 11:18 AM

I can't believe people are [expletive]ing about Clay 'Launching'. People do know launching yourself takes away A LOT of the impact compared to running full speed right? He launched to try and catch him. It would have been malicious had he shoulder checked him at full speed.

#300 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 22,429 posts

Posted September 10, 2013 - 12:25 PM

Packers need to handle these redskins.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users