• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted February 08, 2009 - 03:13 AM

Zack Randolph is freakin' awesome. Wayyy better than Elton Brand ever was.

I'm so happy we got him bro.

I'll admit when we traded for him, I didn't feel his instant impact.. But now I'm DEFINITELY glad we added him. He's also such a good locker room guy (yeah, I said it. I don't care about his past). And his attitude is amazing. Read this:

Still, despite the losses, Z-Bo's just happy to be in a situation where he was wanted. According to Randolph's agent, he says, the Clippers had been looking into acquiring him for some time, even before this season.

Now, though, he just wants to see his team win some games, but he knows that getting all the major players healthy and on the floor at the same time isn't going to be a quick process.

"We're going to need a little time," Randolph explains. "Once (Chris) Kaman comes back and guys get back, we'll turn the corner and have a strong finish.

"We're 10-and-forty-something," he continues, "so we've got a long way to go… We've got one of the best point guards in the league (Baron Davis), and Marcus Camby is one of the best centers in the league, so we've got talent.

"We just got to get our chemistry and get healthy. Baron wasn't healthy during training camp, and I wasn't even here during training camp, but it's going to be alright. Once everyone gets 100% we'll show them what we can do."
With his minutes and numbers down while he seeks out a role in his return, there doesn't seem to be much concern about what his stats look like.

"It's all about winning. If I can be on a winning team, then I'll sacrifice, come off the bench with 12 points, 8 rebounds. If it means winning, I'll do it."
full article - http://www.hoopsworl...?story_id=11462

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

He's matured so much.. Just like Ricky Davis (other than his weed incident, but hey. It's the Clippers, you'd be smokin' out too xD)

Both him and Ricky have been such good mentors, locker room pals, and energizers. They come to every game even when they're injured, encourage the team, and energize them on both ends with hustle and heart. I'm glad we have them.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#102 ファイナルファンタジ

ファイナルファンタジ

Pump Up The Fruit

• 12,134 posts
  • Name:Jerry
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:コービーブライアント

Posted February 08, 2009 - 03:15 AM

Haha nice. To be honest, I never expected Zack Randolph to be like this.

Posted Image
Team Farmar
United we stand. Divided we fall.

#103 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted February 08, 2009 - 03:42 AM

I still hate Z-bo, but I admit that he matured this year...
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#104 leor_77

leor_77

Hall Of Fame

• 8,410 posts

Posted February 08, 2009 - 08:44 AM

Zach Randolph is awesome - He is a total gamer and walks with a bad a** swagger. Ricky Davis also has been impressing me with his great play and his 3 shot. I expected great play from guys like Thornton, Baron Davis, Gordon, Camby, and Randolph, but not really him. Also, Jones, Novak, and their other Center (name is slipping my mind right now) are playing really good as well. It's obviously not possible for the Clippers to make the playoffs this year, but it'll be fun watching them play. I really hope this team STAYS together. Does anyone know why The Clippers' owner always gets rid of our talent?

#105 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted February 08, 2009 - 10:45 AM

Yeah I think they know playoffs are out of our realm, but Z-bo has said that what they're aiming for right now, is to make a VERY STRONG late season push, not for the playoffs, but just to show the league (and themselves) what they're capable of doing next year.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#106 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted February 08, 2009 - 03:53 PM

Yeah, clips can do it...btw, how's the strength of the team right now?

#107 OrangeZack

OrangeZack

DR OCTOGONAPUS BLAHHHH!

• 582 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 08, 2009 - 04:10 PM

FIRE DUNLEAVY! I hate him as much as I hate the Celtics, dude can't coach for Sh!!t. + I think the Clippers could make a run.
Posted Image
ONE MORE COOKIE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users