• Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted August 28, 2013 - 12:25 PM

that promo was for Total Divas, kinda sucks 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#442 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,732 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted August 29, 2013 - 02:45 PM

My love for wrestling stopped from 2007-2011. I stopped watching since Stone Cold and Rock are gone, the story lines sucked, Vince watered down ECW and the rise of "Hustle, Loyalty and Respect" John Cena. During those years, I only catch when my favorite wrestlers like Ric Flair, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Rey Mysterio, Edge, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit were on doing their promo or having a match and didn't care about the rest of the shows on Raw and Smackdown. Ever since CM Punk's pipe bomb back in 2011, it caught my interest again. Caught myself watching the entire show. Haven't missed it since then.

#443 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,857 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted August 29, 2013 - 04:12 PM

Zack Ryder why has he turned into a jobber?

#444 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,872 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 29, 2013 - 04:23 PM

My love for wrestling stopped from 2007-2011. I stopped watching since Stone Cold and Rock are gone, the story lines sucked, Vince watered down ECW and the rise of "Hustle, Loyalty and Respect" John Cena. During those years, I only catch when my favorite wrestlers like Ric Flair, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Rey Mysterio, Edge, Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit were on doing their promo or having a match and didn't care about the rest of the shows on Raw and Smackdown. Ever since CM Punk's pipe bomb back in 2011, it caught my interest again. Caught myself watching the entire show. Haven't missed it since then.

more or less right there with you...i stopped a bit before '07 though, and only started catching all the episodes a few months back...but watching sporadically since the CM punk  thing

Posted Image

#445 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,344 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 04:45 PM

that Pipebomb had the whole internet buzzing... how do you think the product is now 

• 40,603 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 05:57 PM

I've never seen this before. This is insane! I've been researching the story behind it too and leading up to it a bit unreal.

yo.

#447 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,344 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 06:11 PM

If I remember correctly wasn't that when ECW found a guy off the streets and he didn't know how to take a fall and he broke his neck or something?

#448 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,872 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted August 29, 2013 - 07:43 PM

^did some brief research, that was actually a different match...haha...resulted in some brain damage and blind in one eye

Posted Image

#449 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,732 posts

Posted August 29, 2013 - 09:04 PM

that Pipebomb had the whole internet buzzing... how do you think the product is now 

It's ok. The roster is not as talented as it was in the '80's, '90's and '00's. Almost the entire WWE roster were great wreslters. WWE right now only have several who are great. The CM Punk and Paul Heyman story line is good. The matches he put on are pretty good. Daniel Bryan is a hot commodity right now. He and Punk are the future in Pro Wrestling. It was great to see the underdog win the WWE Championship at SummerSlam. Even though he lost it moments later to Randy Orton who by the way is better as a heel. WWE did the right thing with that. But his acting sucks. Also did love how they're building up Bryan. Divas division is garbage of course. The only talented female wrestlers are A.J. Lee and Natalya. AJ's pipe bomb promo this past monday night on Raw has spiced things up. I'm extremely happy to see Rob Van Dam back in WWE. Don't like Sheamus as a face. Much better as a heel.

WWE needs to build up the Tag Team division. Not a lot of tag teams in '10's like back in the '80's, '90's and '00's. They need to bring back the Cruiserweight division as well. Crusierweight matches are always entertaining. A.J. Styles' contract ends next month. I hope WWE signs him. Would be great if Samoa Joe with WWE. You got 2 top Indy wrestlers on top right now in WWE. Samoa Joe would be great for WWE. I think he would be a great heel in this generation. I would even put him in the same level as a heel like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Triple H.

• 40,603 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 01:29 PM

Wow, this is incredibly chilling. Don't know if any of you ever saw this.

yo.

#451 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,344 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 02:08 PM

no volume

• 40,603 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 02:09 PM

^ Are you serious? I can hear it just fine. Something wrong over there?

yo.

#453 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,344 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 02:15 PM

seen it, pretty disturbing. imagine if the invegestiation process got a hold of this, Vince coulda been a-lot in trouble

• 40,603 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 03:24 PM

Just found out about CM Punk & Stone Cold's little rivalry/feud. It's quite entertaining.

yo.

#455 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,344 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 03:49 PM

that first video was freaking epic

• 40,603 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 04:10 PM

^ Yeah, didn't seem like all that was acting there or else they each deserve an academy award, especially Stone Cold. That looked pretty damn legit.

yo.

• 40,603 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 04:23 PM

Good ol' JR tells us why the Superstars of today don't match up to the likes of Shawn Michaels, The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin.

yo.

#458 jax24

jax24

Starter

• 881 posts
  • Name:Jax
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted August 30, 2013 - 04:51 PM

That JR,Austin,Punk WWE13 video was insane!!! Just watching that interview gets me nostalgic about Stone Cold. Like Rock, he has that ability to "talk people into the building" as the great orator Dusty Rhodes was famous for. What I really miss most about the attitude era and before, is the quality mic and promo ability. In todays WWE, probably only Cena and Punk would be considered great promo guys, which in itself shows the gap between then and now.

#459 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,344 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 05:42 PM

That JR,Austin,Punk WWE13 video was insane!!! Just watching that interview gets me nostalgic about Stone Cold. Like Rock, he has that ability to "talk people into the building" as the great orator Dusty Rhodes was famous for. What I really miss most about the attitude era and before, is the quality mic and promo ability. In todays WWE, probably only Cena and Punk would be considered great promo guys, which in itself shows the gap between then and now.

I slightly disagree with Cena. Although, he improved greatly he just repeats himself in seemly in every promo. Not to mention when he does that "not serious promo and makes it all jokes. Wyatt is a great talker too

#460 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,732 posts

Posted August 30, 2013 - 06:36 PM

Cena is great a promo's? :sly:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users