24 replies to this topic

#21 lakerfool

lakerfool

Off The Bench

• PipPip
  • 2,051 posts
  • Fav. Laker:bynum

Posted November 18, 2008 - 08:13 AM

LeBron is a physical freak of nature that overpowers anyone in his way and flies over everything everywhere. But, aside from that he's got serious flaws in his game.

To be honest, he reminds me a lot of Dominique Wilkins more than MJ. He's a human highlight reel but he's not Kobe, and he's definitely nowhere near MJ. I don't think he ever will be.

ROFL!!!!! Dominique Wilkins had zero ability to get his teammates involved, averaging 2.5 assists per game. What a horrible comparison.

Stop being jealous of other 2 guards possibly taking Kobe's spotlight.
Gooden>> Lamar Odom. Mo Williams>> Ray Allen>> Gasol. Nene= Gasol.

#22 ReaListik

ReaListik

Rookie

• 222 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 18, 2008 - 10:02 AM

ROFL!!!!! Dominique Wilkins had zero ability to get his teammates involved, averaging 2.5 assists per game. What a horrible comparison.

Stop being jealous of other 2 guards possibly taking Kobe's spotlight.

I'm not being jealous, just telling the truth.

Btw, if you want to make a sarcastic jackass response to one of my posts, keep that [expletive] to yourself. I stated my opinion, you state yours. If you don't like it then [expletive] with your needless remarks.

Edited by ReaListik, November 18, 2008 - 10:06 AM.

"We are the goodest" - Shaq during an interview on ESPN.

#23 nameant

nameant

Reppin from TX

• 1,227 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 18, 2008 - 10:57 AM

I'm not being jealous, just telling the truth.

Btw, if you want to make a sarcastic jackass response to one of my posts, keep that [expletive] to yourself. I stated my opinion, you state yours. If you don't like it then [expletive] with your needless remarks.

Trust me you'll get nowhere arguing with LF about this kind of stuff. You're better off ignoring him. He was banned from CL strictly b/c of this kind of thing. If you say anything negative about a SG/SF in this league, it's b/c you are jealous and being protective of Kobe.

#24 pound4pound

pound4pound

High Life

• 1,478 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 18, 2008 - 11:58 AM

Magic telling it like its.....thank you GOAT :rock:
QUOTE ("Jerry Buss")
One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore

#25 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,803 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 19, 2008 - 06:08 PM

Paul Pierce isn't in the top 5 right now...there are about 4 guards ahead of him - Kobe, CP3, Deron, Tony Parker even Arenas.

Don't forget Lebron.
And TD is 1b to Kobe's 1a so that's 7 people ahead of him off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more (I'd put Manu ahead of him too and Melo and AI...)

Magic usually compliments Kobe...and immediately sticks a jab in. Good to see a "jab-free" compliment as those are few and far between. Mark this day on the calendar folks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users