• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Jloyola

Jloyola

Rookie

• 53 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Coby Karl

Posted November 12, 2008 - 09:00 PM

1. There is no excuse for a few of the starters to take a night off and let Kobe be Kobe and, even though you're beating teams by double digits. :unsure:

2. Kobe needs improve his jumpshot... its not up to par this year as previous "MVP Season" years! , even though you're beating teams by double digits. :hysterical:

3. Pau and Bynum need to learn how to play better together.. maybe a few more weeks will get their game in-sync, even though you're beating teams by double digits. :hysterical:

4. Lamar needs to avg a double double playing 30 mins off the bench.... like his previous Laker years, even though you're beating teams by double digits. :hysterical:

5. The Chinese Magic Johnson needs to to play half of his potential and get stronger, build some body mass......learn the system faster......play harder in practice...earn your minutes....contribute to the laker's 2nd unit "The Bench Mob" so you can replace Luke Walton 12th spot off the bench, even though you're beating teams by double digits. :hysterical:

6. Sasha needs to recover faster from his ankle sprain... earn more minutes.. and play up to par like you did the previous year (Lakers gave you a HUGE contract...earn it)

7. Bynum needs to be more of an offensive force and stop being a [expletive].... show us what every Laker fan was gloating about the first 4 months of the previous season

a. back door lobs..

b. your up and under going left you teasing the laker fans the previous two year....

c. going up with both arms for a rebound....

d. swinging right handed jump hook you showed the Laker fans several times last
season....

e. those fierce dunks due to your extraordinary length

f. and when the hell are we going to see the Left Handed/Right Handed within 12 feet "Sky Hook" you have been practicing the past 3 years (Kareem says your ready to use it!)

g. even though bynum has a decent stat avg....Laker fans remembers how you differently you got your points and rebounds last year.... with more intensity

and the Lakers are still beating teams by avg of double digits. :hysterical:

8. Mitch needs some sucker team to take Luke Walton off our hand.. trade him for a #2 draft pick ... or trade him to Miami for Beasley (hahah.. that would be INSANE) :mitch:

9. The more experienced "Bench Mob" needs to improve their scoring avg as a 2nd unit and keep up the defensive magnitude the starters are giving you... giving Kobe, Fisher, Pau less minutes so they can extend their careers = more championships = Another Laker Dynasty!!! :drool:

10. Lakers need to limit their turnovers.... even though your beating teams by an avg of double digits. :hysterical:

11. Radman needs to consistently hit his 3 like he did during his Seatle years (were waiting)...

12. Kobe needs to decide

a. if he's going to be the Kobe who avgs 30 pts, 4.5 rebs, 4 assits, a game and still beat teams by double digits or

b. be the facilitator avg 23 pts, 9 rebs, 9 assits, 3 steals, 1 block your capable of playing while saving your energy on the defensive end shutting down their best offensive perimeter player (Winning both MVP and DPOY) and still beat teams by double digits

13. No offense loaded team be ranked 10th in FG% avg about 45%... should be closer to 48-49
Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

oh Sasha!

#2 We Believe

We Believe

Sixth Man

• 2,805 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe and Fish.

Posted November 12, 2008 - 10:18 PM

wow! is all i can say lol.

2010 NBA CHAMPIONS = LOS ANGELES LAKERS

#3 LALDynasty

LALDynasty

Kobe Bryant 2010 Finals MVP

• 3,797 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 12, 2008 - 10:33 PM

lmao
Posted Image

16 TIME NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thanks TheBigFish for this great sig

#4 daco_inc

daco_inc

Starter

• 4,431 posts
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:growing up: magic, now: kobe

Posted November 12, 2008 - 10:34 PM

:unsure: uhh ok...

#5 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb

Posted November 12, 2008 - 10:39 PM

7-0 and we have yet to even start peaking.

I'll take what I see.

#6 Jloyola

Jloyola

Rookie

• 53 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Coby Karl

Posted November 12, 2008 - 10:46 PM

7-0 and we have yet to even start peaking.

I'll take what I see.

Not Me! .. . I want this team to live up to its expectations; beating up teams, be the best offensive and defensive team in the league, win multiple championships, maybe a 4 year dynasty!

I want teams to be SCARED of us.... kinda like early Mike Tyson... where his opponents feared his power, and he is coming at you like a bulldog = leading to easier games, less minutes for Kobe, Fish, and Gasol, extending Kobe's career!!!
Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

oh Sasha!

#7 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted November 12, 2008 - 11:15 PM

Not Me! .. . I want this team to live up to its expectations; beating up teams, be the best offensive and defensive team in the league, win multiple championships, maybe a 4 year dynasty!

I want teams to be SCARED of us.... kinda like early Mike Tyson... where his opponents feared his power, and he is coming at you like a bulldog = leading to easier games, less minutes for Kobe, Fish, and Gasol, extending Kobe's career!!!

Errrr...come back to reality from the simulation games please. Thanks.

#8 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,285 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 12, 2008 - 11:25 PM

Please - this can't be serious - right? :P

Like LD2K said, the team is still finding its way and they're running off a 7 game win streak to start the season. They're not perfect, but they're not far from it either.

You don't think teams are intimidated? You may want to watch again. You also have to remember that every single team is now circling the Laker game on their calendar as THE game. The target is firmly placed back on the Lakers' chest yet they are still on a roll (and on the road no less, with 2 back-to-back situations already in hand).

It might be time to switch to decaf.

#9 LD2k

LD2k

the VISION of the FANS

• 2,289 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:The Womb

Posted November 12, 2008 - 11:27 PM

you should come to california! whether you choose Chico, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, or Santa Barbara--all are nice and there are many more good cities..if you have an area you are thinkin bout in California i can help with other great cities around there too! :)

choose a place and i'll help plan u a nice getaway :) i love doing that stuff (traveling AND planning)

but i also have heard that North Carolina is beautiful. i'm sure Florida would be nice.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:P

#10 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted November 12, 2008 - 11:30 PM

Please - this can't be serious - right? :P

Like LD2K said, the team is still finding its way and they're running off a 7 game win streak to start the season. They're not perfect, but they're not far from it either.

You don't think teams are intimidated? You may want to watch again. You also have to remember that every single team is now circling the Laker game on their calendar as THE game. The target is firmly placed back on the Lakers' chest yet they are still on a roll (and on the road no less, with 2 back-to-back situations already in hand).

It might be time to switch to decaf.

*Adds to the avalanche*

Actually we are on a 13-game win streak....+6 from preseason =X

*Ends the avalanche*

#11 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted November 13, 2008 - 02:30 PM

:rolleyes: uhh ok...

exactly my reaction. :bounces:

#12 SILO

SILO

Hi, I'm a Mac 

• 620 posts
  • Fan Since:was born a laker
  • Fav. Laker:ME!

Posted November 13, 2008 - 02:56 PM

:serious:

#13 GotKobe?

GotKobe?

Rookie

• 35 posts
  • Fav. Laker:MAGIC,KAREEM,WORTHY,KOBE,DFISH

Posted November 13, 2008 - 03:11 PM

1. There is no excuse for a few of the starters to take a night off and let Kobe be Kobe and, even though you're beating teams by double digits. :rolleyes:

2. Kobe needs improve his jumpshot... its not up to par this year as previous "MVP Season" years! , even though you're beating teams by double digits. :bounces:

3. Pau and Bynum need to learn how to play better together.. maybe a few more weeks will get their game in-sync, even though you're beating teams by double digits. :clap:

4. Lamar needs to avg a double double playing 30 mins off the bench.... like his previous Laker years, even though you're beating teams by double digits. :clap:

5. The Chinese Magic Johnson needs to to play half of his potential and get stronger, build some body mass......learn the system faster......play harder in practice...earn your minutes....contribute to the laker's 2nd unit "The Bench Mob" so you can replace Luke Walton 12th spot off the bench, even though you're beating teams by double digits. :clap:

6. Sasha needs to recover faster from his ankle sprain... earn more minutes.. and play up to par like you did the previous year (Lakers gave you a HUGE contract...earn it)

7. Bynum needs to be more of an offensive force and stop being a [expletive].... show us what every Laker fan was gloating about the first 4 months of the previous season

a. back door lobs..

b. your up and under going left you teasing the laker fans the previous two year....

c. going up with both arms for a rebound....

d. swinging right handed jump hook you showed the Laker fans several times last
season....

e. those fierce dunks due to your extraordinary length

f. and when the hell are we going to see the Left Handed/Right Handed within 12 feet "Sky Hook" you have been practicing the past 3 years (Kareem says your ready to use it!)

g. even though bynum has a decent stat avg....Laker fans remembers how you differently you got your points and rebounds last year.... with more intensity

and the Lakers are still beating teams by avg of double digits. :hysterical:

8. Mitch needs some sucker team to take Luke Walton off our hand.. trade him for a #2 draft pick ... or trade him to Miami for Beasley (hahah.. that would be INSANE) :mitch:

9. The more experienced "Bench Mob" needs to improve their scoring avg as a 2nd unit and keep up the defensive magnitude the starters are giving you... giving Kobe, Fisher, Pau less minutes so they can extend their careers = more championships = Another Laker Dynasty!!! :drool:

10. Lakers need to limit their turnovers.... even though your beating teams by an avg of double digits. :hysterical:

11. Radman needs to consistently hit his 3 like he did during his Seatle years (were waiting)...

12. Kobe needs to decide

a. if he's going to be the Kobe who avgs 30 pts, 4.5 rebs, 4 assits, a game and still beat teams by double digits or

b. be the facilitator avg 23 pts, 9 rebs, 9 assits, 3 steals, 1 block your capable of playing while saving your energy on the defensive end shutting down their best offensive perimeter player (Winning both MVP and DPOY) and still beat teams by double digits

13. No offense loaded team be ranked 10th in FG% avg about 45%... should be closer to 48-49

Dude! How many Monster Energy drinks did you have? :rock:

#14 magicmoment

magicmoment

ArtestMediaGroup Graphic Designer

• 3,489 posts
  • Name:Angelica "Gel Gel"
  • Fan Since:circa 1999ish
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Vujacic, Gasol, Artest

Posted November 13, 2008 - 03:43 PM

let me respond............

:rolleyes:

#15 GCMD