Photo

Ludacris Drops New Album Same Day As Kanye

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,377 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted November 10, 2008 - 04:05 PM

Posted Image

Recent reports from MTV have revealed that Ludacris will be dropping his upcoming album Theater of the Mind, the same day that Kanye West drops 808’s & Heartbreak.

The Atlanta-based MC stated that none of the tracks on the new album will be featuring guests; instead they will be referred to as “co-stars.”

Confirmed co-stars include Lil Wayne, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Jamie Foxx, The Game, T.I., Chris Brown, Nas, Chris Rock, Common, Sean Garret and T-Pain, among others.

“This whole album is going to solidify me in your top five,” the rapper stated.

“When I say, ‘your top five,’ I mean anybody who is reading or listening to this. It will solidify me in the top five. It’s so many 16s on this. Then I got DJ Premier on a song called ‘MVP.’ I'm the first Southern artist on a DJ Premier beat that’s on their album. Then you have ‘The Last of a Dying Breed’ with Lil Wayne. There’s a song called ‘Do the Right Thing’ with me and Common and Spike Lee. There’s so many 16s on there, taking it to the essence – I’m feeling hella complete.”

Theater of the Mind drops November 25.

http://www.streethop...-day-kanye.html
Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users