• Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted July 26, 2014 - 07:17 AM

the-good-wife-poster.png

http://www.cbs.com/s.../the_good_wife/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1442462/

Anybody watching this?

I did not watch it when it first aired because I thought it was a procedural/family drama. Never been so wrong. It's actually a clever series with great acting and fascinating stories! For instance, there was a very interesting case regarding Bitcoin and another one concerning Anonymous.

I love almost every character in the show, especially Kalinda, Eli, Elsbeth and some of the judges (Abernathy :whistle: ).

I have retrieved and finished the first three seasons in the past few weeks and I'm watching Season 4 now.

Compelling show with outstanding characters and interesting cases!!! :rock:

P.S.: There's Michael J. Fox too! :ph34r:

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#2 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,218 posts

Posted July 26, 2014 - 09:24 AM

I have watched the first 2 seasons and yes it is surprisingly good. Haven't kept up though. 

hR3rI.png

#3 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,593 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted July 26, 2014 - 09:45 AM

I have watched the first 2 seasons and yes it is surprisingly good. Haven't kept up though. 

I recommend you to keep watching it because it gets better and better! :thumbup:

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CBS, Lawyers, Attorney, Barrister, Solicitor, Legal, Drama, Politics, Political

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users