• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

#381 bigvee

bigvee

Legend

• 10,341 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted June 26, 2015 - 02:12 PM

Don't think YG should be paid to be played at C, that sounds like a waste of money to me. He's the perfect 4 to bring off the bench, and he could be really useful in stretches where you go small at the 5, but I don't want to pay him 7-9 per to start him at center.

The guy we choose to anchor our defense will ultimately be the factori in deciding whether we're gonna win 25-35 games next season or 35-45. Obviously a guy like Aldridge puts us even higher in that regard.

#382 erfolk

erfolk

Off The Bench

• 1,678 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted June 26, 2015 - 02:48 PM

Don't think YG should be paid to be played at C, that sounds like a waste of money to me. He's the perfect 4 to bring off the bench, and he could be really useful in stretches where you go small at the 5, but I don't want to pay him 7-9 per to start him at center.

The guy we choose to anchor our defense will ultimately be the factori in deciding whether we're gonna win 25-35 games next season or 35-45. Obviously a guy like Aldridge puts us even higher in that regard.

I disagree I see him more as a rim protecting five. As a four in this NBA you have to have a jump shot

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users