Photo

Where does Cleveland's starting lineup rank?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 mrclutch

mrclutch

Rookie

• 1,150 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:michael cooper

Posted July 21, 2014 - 12:57 AM

Excited to watch Washington, lot of teams are gonna sleep on them in the east but wall is going to need to raise his game another notch to really get them going regardless.

#42 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 1,786 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted July 21, 2014 - 05:53 AM

Excited to watch the Bucks as well.  Man, what a great young core.  Not sure J Kidd is the guy to develop them though.  Someone like George Karl would be a great fit with that roster.

In 3 to 5 years assuming decent coaching and player development, the East could actually be pretty tough-

Cleveland

Orlando

Milwaukee

Charlotte

Washington

Those could actually be the top teams.

#43 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,821 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 21, 2014 - 02:19 PM

The Wizards could possibly beat the Cavs, the Heat could possibly beat the Cavs. The Pacer are a slim chance unless Paul George takes his game to megastar levels.

But the Bulls would most definitely beat the Cavs team, pretty easily Imo.

Will Rose be healthy ?

I never understand why people think it is a foregone conclusion that Rose will be able to come back and lead the bulls. This guy's knee problems are approaching Bynum status, but the whole public feels like he will be able to get back to MVP form. If your knee gives out because you jump off it rather than banging it on someone what makes people think it will be able to heal stronger than what is was before any injury? He is too explosive for his body I don't see rose ever going back to the form he was years ago.

All the teams you mentioned have question marks next to their name when it comes to beating the Cavs. The only constant is Lebron has beaten everyone of those teams before so I can't pick against the cavs in any of those series. Just my line of reasoning.

Excited to watch the Bucks as well.  Man, what a great young core.  Not sure J Kidd is the guy to develop them though.  Someone like George Karl would be a great fit with that roster.

In 3 to 5 years assuming decent coaching and player development, the East could actually be pretty tough-

Cleveland

Orlando

Milwaukee

Charlotte

Washington

Those could actually be the top teams.

Has been years since the east has been competitive. Best thing for the league is for both conferences to have the same amount of talent.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, July 21, 2014 - 02:23 PM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#44 8RingKobe

8RingKobe

Rookie

• 724 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 21, 2014 - 05:01 PM

Heard they are trying to get a deal to get Rondo by trading Hibbert not sure why the c's would take his scrub self though.

With the money they didn't spend on Lance they shoulda took a run at Bledsoe really. They needed another scorer even when they have Lance and now with him gone their offense really needs a shot in the arm and Bledsoe would be just that.

Yeah Bledsoe would help them immensly.

I think the Wiz's will be pretty good this year. If Rose comes back healthy, Bulls or Wiz could take Cavs as they are right now.

#45 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts
  • Name:ry
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:luke walton

Posted July 23, 2014 - 09:38 PM

Bulls healthy pau and noah will destroy thompsom verajo
Bulls bench
Snell
Brooks
Mcbuckets
The euro sensation
Taj gibson
Captain henrich
Radmonovic

That is a nice bench

Bledsoe would put indiana back in the top 4

Bulls
Cavs
Wizards
Hornets
Hawks
Toronto
Then maybe indiana

Paul george better step up he wanted lance gone hes got it

#46 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 24, 2014 - 05:31 AM

I don't quite understand that line of thinking. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh beat most of those team. Not " LeBron ". He couldn't beat anybody before he joined Wade and Bosh in Miami. Let's not forget history. Most of the teams I named I don't think even Miami beat. Like I said earlier and I will continue to reiterate, unless Kyrie Irving takes the leap to superstardom, I don't think we will see this Cavs team make it out of the second round. I stand by my statements.

#47 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts

Posted July 24, 2014 - 05:35 AM

And yeah, Derrick Rose imo will comeback his old self, probs better since he's had all this time to work on the other parts of his game.

#48 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts

Posted July 24, 2014 - 08:50 AM

I don't quite understand that line of thinking. Lebron, Wade, and Bosh beat most of those team. Not " LeBron ". He couldn't beat anybody before he joined Wade and Bosh in Miami. Let's not forget history. Most of the teams I named I don't think even Miami beat. Like I said earlier and I will continue to reiterate, unless Kyrie Irving takes the leap to superstardom, I don't think we will see this Cavs team make it out of the second round. I stand by my statements.

Lebron made the finals woth the cavs
And made eastern conference finals almost every years
Lets be real this year lebron carried tht team to the finals

I could see them getting upset in the second round but if they get love forget it their in the final

Kyrie is a star pg he was in a toxic situation last year

But lebron at this point in the east alone makes this team a top 4 team

Iv been one too say if u put bron on the knicks and melo on heat last 4 years u get pretty much same out comes but I think ur under rating the team around him

#49 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts

Posted July 24, 2014 - 04:06 PM

The East was the worst i've ever seen a conference this season, so who cares if he got his team to the Finals this year. He went to the Finals and got demolished.

And correct me if I'm wrong ( seriously ), but Wade was playing great all the way up to the Finals. Hell, I'd argue he was the reason they beat the Pacers., not LeBron.

And the guy got bounced out in the second round several times in Cle, with a far more balanced team.

#50 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts

Posted July 24, 2014 - 04:08 PM

KYRIE is overrated. So far in his career he's nothing but a overhyped Mo Williams if you ask me. Only Mo was a better passer and defender.

#51 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,821 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 24, 2014 - 04:34 PM

He took Eric Snow, and Big Z to the finals. It was Lebron.

And yeah, Derrick Rose imo will comeback his old self, probs better since he's had all this time to work on the other parts of his game.

Can't work on your game when your rehabbing your knee. He has had probably less time to perfect his game then he would of had if he was healthy even with all the off time.

The East was the worst i've ever seen a conference this season, so who cares if he got his team to the Finals this year. He went to the Finals and got demolished.

And correct me if I'm wrong ( seriously ), but Wade was playing great all the way up to the Finals. Hell, I'd argue he was the reason they beat the Pacers., not LeBron.

And the guy got bounced out in the second round several times in Cle, with a far more balanced team.

More balance than what? Those old cav teams were like an 8th grade catholic school team. Had one really good player who carried all the other scrubs.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, July 24, 2014 - 04:43 PM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#52 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts

Posted July 24, 2014 - 05:35 PM

So ur saying lebron cant carry a team to finals when hes already done it

Ur hate om kyrie is a joke mo williams ever mvp of a all star game???

Kyrie can play

#53 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts

Posted July 24, 2014 - 05:40 PM

Ill take kyrie tht euro pg whos real good
Bennett who shower in summer league hes stepping up
Tristan thompson
Mike miller
James jones
Wiggins ( gonna be love)
Dion waiters
Kyrie
Verajo

Over what lebron had in miami last year and cavs will get love no doubt about it

I dont think its a far stretch to say bron cant win in his first year but other then the bulls who in the east can beat him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users