62 replies to this topic

#61 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,474 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 07, 2014 - 01:07 AM

Yep, I'd be working on the assumption we end up with just the Houston pick though. I don't think we'll be bad enough to have one of the worst records and our luck lately has been pretty crappy so I wouldn't bank on us miraculously ending up with a top 5 pick either.

I'd say that's a bit of an understatement :).

That said, looking at other teams' rosters i think only a small handfull of teams are certain to be worse than the Lakers - e.g. Utah, Denver, Philly, Milwaukee and Orlando. And if the nba decides to implement a new lottery system where the odds are more even, who knows what'll happen.

Even so, best case we get the 1st and 15th pick, worst case we get a late first rounder. Lets hope we get lucky.

#62 L4K

L4K

Rookie

• 720 posts
  • Name:Jason
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 07, 2014 - 01:31 AM

I'd say that's a bit of an understatement :).

That said, looking at other teams' rosters i think only a small handfull of teams are certain to be worse than the Lakers - e.g. Utah, Denver, Philly, Milwaukee and Orlando. And if the nba decides to implement a new lottery system where the odds are more even, who knows what'll happen.

Even so, best case we get the 1st and 15th pick, worst case we get a late first rounder. Lets hope we get lucky.

Hoping for some luck, don't know if we'll get any though haha.

#63 KSOR24

KSOR24

Rookie

• 744 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 07, 2014 - 12:03 PM

I hate when fans call players sleepers. If someone sitting at home watching YouTube videos can determine that a player is really good, then a scout who's getting paid to analyze these prospects certainly knows it.

Edited by KSOR24, August 07, 2014 - 12:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users