Especially if they catch Orlando

#2985 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Superstar

• 7,475 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted Today, 04:20 AM

I never said they would and every year somebody throws out the comparison to some former great.  Look at all the guys on here that claim Randle is the new Cwebb lol.  Okafor and Towns are very talented in their own right and right now neither is showing anything to where you could draw a strong conclusion about who is going to be better long term.  They are so different. 

Mudiay is more liked by the scouts than most on here seem to give credit for.  Just like last year Aaron Gordon went 4th lol and nobody saw that coming. It's also 2 different drafts.  If Mudiay was in the draft last year he could have very well gone before Embiid.  Im saying we dont really know that and we dont know what the 76ers think of Embiid vs Mudiay

o come on dude. You just like to challenge everything I say. Embiid was drawing comparisons to Tim Duncan and would easily be drafted before Mudiay by damn near every team. Check scouting sites and read their reports and compare them. Hell just watch Mudiay play than freaking watch Embiid in college. Embiid went 3rd in a draft that had better talent than this one while will be lucky to get drafted fourth this year.

If I say something nice about Mudiay than I'm attacked, if I say something bad about a Mudiay I am also attacked.

I'm dont want to argue nonsense. You know damn well the sixers aren't giving us Embiid and a 6th pick for Mudiay.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#2986 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 20,481 posts

Posted Today, 08:06 AM

I never said they would and every year somebody throws out the comparison to some former great. Look at all the guys on here that claim Randle is the new Cwebb lol. Okafor and Towns are very talented in their own right and right now neither is showing anything to where you could draw a strong conclusion about who is going to be better long term. They are so different.

Mudiay is more liked by the scouts than most on here seem to give credit for. Just like last year Aaron Gordon went 4th lol and nobody saw that coming. It's also 2 different drafts. If Mudiay was in the draft last year he could have very well gone before Embiid. Im saying we dont really know that and we dont know what the 76ers think of Embiid vs Mudiay

Nobody claims randle is the new cwebb and you know it.
Posted Image

#2987 kidpolean

kidpolean

Rookie

• 1,219 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:KB24 or 8

Posted Today, 08:34 AM

I never said they would and every year somebody throws out the comparison to some former great. Look at all the guys on here that claim Randle is the new Cwebb lol. Okafor and Towns are very talented in their own right and right now neither is showing anything to where you could draw a strong conclusion about who is going to be better long term. They are so different.

Mudiay is more liked by the scouts than most on here seem to give credit for. Just like last year Aaron Gordon went 4th lol and nobody saw that coming. It's also 2 different drafts. If Mudiay was in the draft last year he could have very well gone before Embiid. Im saying we dont really know that and we dont know what the 76ers think of Embiid vs Mudiay

Bro just like you told me to just give up and admit I'm wrong...u need to do the same. Embiid before the injury had at chance at getting before both Parker and Wiggins both of which were better prospects than anybody in this draft. I like Mudiay, I'd be fine if we drafted him BUT Embiid is a Center prospect with great size, athleticism, and it is a two way player. That can't be said for anyone in this years draft. There is no chance that Mudiay would have been picked before Embiid. I know you are on this whole people need proof/only speak facts mission but this comparison is silly.

BTW...it really doesn't matter what the sixers think of Embiid. Even if they thought Mudiay was better, why on earth would the give us their pick AND Embiid to move down two spots? That would essentially mean that they think that Mudiay is far superior which is laughable.

Are you really trying to debate if Mudiay is worth giving up Winslow and Embiid? or Hezonja and Embiid? Because that would be the result of that trade. And I've even seen mocks with Winslow going before Mudiay....that trade just doesn't make any sense! I wish that trade was logical because I wouldn't even hesitate on that one.

Edited by kidpolean, Today, 08:39 AM.

#2988 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Superstar

• 7,475 posts

Posted Today, 08:42 AM

Actually a few people in this thread did.  I cant remember who actually did but it was at least 2.

Nobody claims randle is the new cwebb and you know it.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#2989 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

Superstar

• 7,475 posts

Posted Today, 08:45 AM

I never mentioned Mudiay in a trade for anyone and my view on Embiid is POST injury.  At this point until he plays at least summer league the injury is still out on him at this point.  He was my fav prospect last year if you remember.  Hearing about his recent setbacks is a scary thing though and that changes his value

Bro just like you told me to just give up and admit I'm wrong...u need to do the same. Embiid before the injury had at chance at getting before both Parker and Wiggins both of which were better prospects than anybody in this draft. I like Mudiay, I'd be fine if we drafted him BUT Embiid is a Center prospect with great size, athleticism, and it is a two way player. That can't be said for anyone in this years draft. There is no chance that Mudiay would have been picked before Embiid. I know you are on this whole people need proof/only speak facts mission but this comparison is silly.

BTW...it really doesn't matter what the sixers think of Embiid. Even if they thought Mudiay was better, why on earth would the give us their pick AND Embiid to move down two spots? That would essentially mean that they think that Mudiay is far superior which is laughable.

Are you really trying to debate if Mudiay is worth giving up Winslow and Embiid? or Hezonja and Embiid? Because that would be the result of that trade. And I've even seen mocks with Winslow going before Mudiay....that trade just doesn't make any sense! I wish that trade was logical because I wouldn't even hesitate on that one.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

kwl331, kidpolean