Photo

How much cap space do the Lakers have left?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,867 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted July 11, 2014 - 07:05 PM

well followed by the exception so around 5 mill

Exception is included in the cap space.  Once the cap space is gone, exception is too.  Can't get it back until next year.

Westbrook might come but not durant.

Possible...not likely...remains to be seen.

We will not be tanking. But it will look like it.

Looks like a duck, sounds like a duck....

I think at this point we should just eat the last year of Nash's contract or trade him if possible. No reason to stretch it when it won't give us enough to add a difference maker.

Keep him.  He may have to medically retire.  In that situation, we get cap relief AND a medical exception to sign another player.

If he doesn't retire, combine his salary with Lin's and that's a lot of cap space for a team looking to move a player and get under the cap.

We will have options.  I'm just not a fan of trying to land a player next year unless it's a player or players that we can combine to land a big fish in the future.

#42 kingkobe

kingkobe

Rookie

• 385 posts
  • Name:ry
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:luke walton

Posted July 11, 2014 - 10:06 PM

I need an answer isiah signed with phoenix why did we not max out bledsoe i love lin but it seems like we could of maxed bledsoe and phoenix probably wouldnt of matched lin is a good pg bledsoe is a game changer

#43 Lightsoutwilly

Lightsoutwilly

Rookie

• 952 posts
  • Name:William
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 12, 2014 - 02:59 PM

I need an answer isiah signed with phoenix why did we not max out bledsoe i love lin but it seems like we could of maxed bledsoe and phoenix probably wouldnt of matched lin is a good pg bledsoe is a game changer

I hate the stupid cap space crap... Why cant we just have unlimited cap space. Whoever is cheap will lose. Whoever has the money takes everything. Mark cuban is a butt hole for blocking the cp3 deal. This is all his fault. Thats why we dont deal with his franchise at all.

#44 tonman

tonman

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • Fan Since:haven't been since James Worthy retired
  • Fav. Laker:Big Game

Posted July 12, 2014 - 04:24 PM

are you a Yankee fan?

#45 Shiro

Shiro

Rookie

• 741 posts

Posted July 12, 2014 - 04:28 PM

The Suns said that they plan on matching any offer on Bledsoe and plan on having a 3 guard rotation.

#46 WeNeedVanExcel

WeNeedVanExcel

Rookie

• 386 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted July 12, 2014 - 04:29 PM

Ennis looking confident and quick in the summer league. Joins a crowded backcourt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users