11 replies to this topic

#1 lildvl10

lildvl10

Rookie

• 1,393 posts
  • Fan Since:6
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted June 26, 2014 - 02:17 AM

If you have to choose between jack bauer and bryan mills, who would you choose to save the day and why?
and if they ever fight, who do you think would win?

For me, i have to go with jack! the only downside is he'll never hesitate to sacrifice an innocent life for the greater good, lol..

#2 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,626 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted June 26, 2014 - 02:53 AM

Jack Bauer always.

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#3 L4K

L4K

Rookie

• 998 posts
  • Name:Jason
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 26, 2014 - 04:28 AM

Never watched 24 but I loved Taken (Taken 2, not so much) so I'm going with Liam Neeson.

#4 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,180 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 26, 2014 - 06:55 AM

I have no idea who these people are.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#5 lildvl10

lildvl10

Rookie

• 1,393 posts

Posted June 26, 2014 - 10:25 AM

you should at least google jack bauer lol

#6 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,031 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted June 26, 2014 - 10:47 AM

I'd go with Bauer. And I wouldn't mind playing as Chloe. ;)

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#7 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,572 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted June 26, 2014 - 12:56 PM

21mzxuf.jpg

I love Taken but Jacks been through way more than Brian has. Didn't he survive radioactive/nuclear exposure?

2hf753r.jpg

#8 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,930 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 26, 2014 - 01:20 PM

Bryan since I don't watch 24.....but if someone had to save me I'd want it to be Kate Beckett.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#9 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,191 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 26, 2014 - 01:25 PM

Honestly we don't know WHAT Bryan has been through. Only that he had a very very long career.

He very well could have been doing 24 type stuff and no one knew. His backstory is intentionally vague

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#10 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,031 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted June 26, 2014 - 01:59 PM

Bauer's psychological weapons and interrogation tactics are far superior to Bryan Mills.

• Bauer "executed" the children of terrorists over a television feed to extract information
  • Bauer turned off the cameras, barred a door, and nearly choked a suspect to death to gain a psychological advantage
  • Bauer threatened to force a towel down a man's throat, hold on to the very end, and rip out his stomach lining. To show he wasn't bluffing, he held onto the man's heart medication, which accidentally led to his death.
  • Bauer executed one of his "commanding" officers to meet a terrorist demand
  • Bauer repeatedly assaulted federal officers and escaped custody
  • Bauer has kidnapped the President
  • Bauer was severely tortured beyond what most people could withstand, escaped, and took everyone out. He was tortured so hard that he died and had to be resuscitated. 
  • Bauer threatened to expose a terrorist's family to lethal doses of Cesium 137.
  • Bauer survived radioactive exposure, made a decision to sacrifice his life and detonate a nuclear bomb in a desert, and disarmed a drone that was firing on innocent crowds of people.
  • Jack Bauer has these moments of vigilante justice, where instead of taking the villain into custody, he executes them.

This is not even mentioning or considering Jack's combat experience, handling of firearms, and "kill count."

I go with Jack Bauer hands down.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#11 lildvl10

lildvl10

Rookie

• 1,393 posts

Posted June 26, 2014 - 03:41 PM

Bauer's psychological weapons and interrogation tactics are far superior to Bryan Mills.

• Bauer "executed" the children of terrorists over a television feed to extract information
  • Bauer turned off the cameras, barred a door, and nearly choked a suspect to death to gain a psychological advantage
  • Bauer threatened to force a towel down a man's throat, hold on to the very end, and rip out his stomach lining. To show he wasn't bluffing, he held onto the man's heart medication, which accidentally led to his death.
  • Bauer executed one of his "commanding" officers to meet a terrorist demand
  • Bauer repeatedly assaulted federal officers and escaped custody
  • Bauer has kidnapped the President
  • Bauer was severely tortured beyond what most people could withstand, escaped, and took everyone out. He was tortured so hard that he died and had to be resuscitated.
  • Bauer threatened to expose a terrorist's family to lethal doses of Cesium 137.
  • Bauer survived radioactive exposure, made a decision to sacrifice his life and detonate a nuclear bomb in a desert, and disarmed a drone that was firing on innocent crowds of people.
  • Jack Bauer has these moments of vigilante justice, where instead of taking the villain into custody, he executes them.

This is not even mentioning or considering Jack's combat experience, handling of firearms, and "kill count."

I go with Jack Bauer hands down.

you hit all the important points..

and i remember this scene, jack a badd a** dude.. cant stop laughing at the president.. lol

#12 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,572 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted June 27, 2014 - 01:26 PM

Jack was putting in work with that mask.
He's the only guy to make a satchel look cool.

Edited by MAMBA24ILL, June 27, 2014 - 01:27 PM.

2hf753r.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users