Photo

LN All Time League "Reboot"

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: LN All Time League (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you participate?

1. Yes (11 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,470 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted June 25, 2014 - 08:15 PM

Anyone here ever use FBB? (Fast Break Basketball) its a sim program.

Do you have the program?

I ran the original sim league here with FBB.
iyjywo.jpg

#22 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 3,172 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted June 25, 2014 - 08:22 PM

Do you have the program?

Yeah I have it but don't think I could run it, I've never ran a league myself...just play around with it.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#23 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,469 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted June 26, 2014 - 08:13 AM

Im down

#24 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,097 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 26, 2014 - 01:19 PM

That's ten participants so far

Pau Gasol is GONE

#25 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts
  • Name:Maor
  • Fan Since:4 years old
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

Posted June 27, 2014 - 02:25 AM

Damn my team was so beast

http://lakernation.c...-blood-no-foul/

jpg2mw.jpg

"Dante Exum will be an NBA All Star by the 2018 NBA Season" - Supermaor23 3/10/14

#26 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted June 27, 2014 - 02:25 AM

Do you have the program?

So down for this, mass ran the best sim league

jpg2mw.jpg

"Dante Exum will be an NBA All Star by the 2018 NBA Season" - Supermaor23 3/10/14

#27 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,868 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 28, 2014 - 12:43 AM

This has failed far too many times here, as I've created numerous forums (and deleted them) over and over again.

I suggest that, if this is done, it is ran in a simple fashion (old school mocks, which I'll explain in a bit) or someone uses the new version of Fast Break Basketball.

Back in 2004, I was a moderator and writer for a message board called JustBBall. At the time, there was no board better...we had syndicated writers, we had activity, and it was basically multiple team boards (all 30 covered) on one site.

We ran what we called Mock Off-Seasons. The bulk of our activity in the contest was us making trades, signings, etc...and once that period was over, we'd drag out teams into a video game and let them play out an NBA season, not interfering, no injuries, no trades, and seeing how our off-season truly played out. We'd end up with final rankings, and we'd have a draft, go from there, and play another off-season.

That would be an ideal alternative to FBB.

The last few times we did this, we needed everyone to write at the same level...or, basically, you were screwed from the start. Also, judges came in and decided who had the best teams (and the truth is, there was bias). Arguments ensued, disappointment showed its ugly face, and people dropped out.

So, we need to change it up, if I'm going to run through all of this again.

#28 Klewfish

Klewfish

Reppin' LA on the East Coast

• 1,445 posts
  • Name:Chris
  • Fan Since:Game 4 of 2000 NBA Finals

Posted June 29, 2014 - 12:26 AM

Obviously, I'm down.

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

#29 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted July 14, 2014 - 01:09 AM

This has failed far too many times here, as I've created numerous forums (and deleted them) over and over again.

I suggest that, if this is done, it is ran in a simple fashion (old school mocks, which I'll explain in a bit) or someone uses the new version of Fast Break Basketball.

Back in 2004, I was a moderator and writer for a message board called JustBBall. At the time, there was no board better...we had syndicated writers, we had activity, and it was basically multiple team boards (all 30 covered) on one site.

We ran what we called Mock Off-Seasons. The bulk of our activity in the contest was us making trades, signings, etc...and once that period was over, we'd drag out teams into a video game and let them play out an NBA season, not interfering, no injuries, no trades, and seeing how our off-season truly played out. We'd end up with final rankings, and we'd have a draft, go from there, and play another off-season.

That would be an ideal alternative to FBB.

The last few times we did this, we needed everyone to write at the same level...or, basically, you were screwed from the start. Also, judges came in and decided who had the best teams (and the truth is, there was bias). Arguments ensued, disappointment showed its ugly face, and people dropped out.

So, we need to change it up, if I'm going to run through all of this again.

Im down to reboot our tln sim leage if u and mass can run it. Ill be down to run it as well but I dont know how to sim so if mass can handle that we can do it

jpg2mw.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users