Photo

Jeanie Buss All Class With LA Sports Fans (Video)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 westcoast

westcoast

Rookie

• 52 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 19, 2014 - 05:00 PM

Original video of the Lakers president/co-owner providing ample time for fans, outside the Toyota Sports Center.

http://ifollosports....orts-fans-video

#2 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,150 posts

Posted June 19, 2014 - 05:07 PM

Nice video

Thanks for the share

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#3 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,180 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 19, 2014 - 05:29 PM

If only she could have seen and heard what some of her fans were saying about her the moment they found out she actually WAS in charge of the Lakers and the boss. 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#4 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,510 posts

Posted June 19, 2014 - 05:40 PM

Awesome stuff, westcoast :rock:

-----

That's something I know I can't handle; I'd just want to get the [expletive] home. 

MMiRi9s.png

#5 ajaxjs

ajaxjs

Rookie

• 188 posts
  • Name:Jack Clifford
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Shaq

Posted June 19, 2014 - 06:04 PM

If only she could have seen and heard what some of her fans were saying about her the moment they found out she actually WAS in charge of the Lakers and the boss. 

The problem is that Jim Buss would be considered under-qualified to run a top tier High School basketball team, let alone an NBA one, but Jeanie can hardly fire her own brother. (The will probably doesn't even allow it).

I'm not trying to just [expletive] on Jim Buss. I couldn't run a top tier High School basketball team. But let's not kid ourselves. Jim could not find another job in the NBA where he didn't own the team. He's also sort've unique in that respect. Or at least, I can't think of any other owner who is as much an employee as Jim is.

Edited by ajaxjs, June 19, 2014 - 06:05 PM.

#6 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,180 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 19, 2014 - 10:05 PM

The problem is that Jim Buss would be considered under-qualified to run a top tier High School basketball team, let alone an NBA one, but Jeanie can hardly fire her own brother. (The will probably doesn't even allow it).

Jeanie could fire Jim at any time if she wanted to.  She's Jim's boss.  Jerry made it that way. 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#7 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 2,175 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted June 20, 2014 - 04:33 AM

Jeanie could fire Jim at any time if she wanted to.  She's Jim's boss.  Jerry made it that way. 

Only happen if she gets an itch to write another book and needs a central plot.

Otherwise if it didnt happen over the 'phil thing' it aint happening.

Praying for 1. Kobe's Health, 2. High Draft Pick (Randle!) 3. Miracle Trade (Not yet), 4. Quality Free Agent (Boozer, kind of), 5. Brilliant Coaching Hire (Byron!...but the jury is out)

#8 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 1,789 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted June 20, 2014 - 05:51 AM

I'm not trying to just [expletive] on Jim Buss. I couldn't run a top tier High School basketball team. But let's not kid ourselves. Jim could not find another job in the NBA where he didn't own the team. He's also sort've unique in that respect. Or at least, I can't think of any other owner who is as much an employee as Jim is.

Pretty sure Sterling would hire him.  Oh wait, he was declared mentally incompetent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users