• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,517 posts

Posted June 09, 2014 - 06:03 PM

http://playstation.g...om/destiny.html

You can signup for the Playstation Alpha releasing this week there. 

#42 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,163 posts
  • Name:Ray Donovan
  • Fan Since:1997
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 09, 2014 - 06:31 PM

AC Unity has potential.

4 player co-op has my attention.

spike didn't show the Sony presser, well they did, but online only. Where can I watch it fully?

Also, too many games with wizards, and dragons and potions and magic spells and what not. Smh. Just dont appeal to me. Thankfully there's plenty of other games coming out.

BF Hardline looks solid but probably won't get it.

Gonna look for that Sony presentation tho. Really interested in what they have to bring to the table that I don't know of yet. Hopefully no more dungeons and dragons bull[expletive].

#43 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,517 posts

Posted June 09, 2014 - 06:52 PM

Uncharted 4. Shiza. 

#44 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 3,181 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted June 09, 2014 - 07:02 PM

This looked freakin awesome.

Edited by DTIII™, June 09, 2014 - 07:10 PM.

EyMlHkX.jpg

#45 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,163 posts

Posted June 09, 2014 - 07:10 PM

any way to watch the Sony e3 presser since the beginning?

been reading about it, GTA 5 coming to next gen in the fall! will be getting it as I never got it for PS3. Last of Us as well.

Uncharted 4 too, will pre-order that as soon as it becomes available.

and DAT glacier white PS4. really leaning towards it. Would be nice to pair it with my white PS3. Would def sell my current PS4 and go white. don't even want that Bungie game either haha

also hope the white PS4 doesn't have any destiny artwork or designs on it. that would be a deal breaker.

Edited by ace™, June 09, 2014 - 07:11 PM.

#46 Harry Styles

Harry Styles

King of Hearts

• 1,449 posts
  • Name:Dilan
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 09, 2014 - 07:32 PM

Sony had better games but terrible pacing

#47 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,523 posts

Posted June 09, 2014 - 08:12 PM

Hulk smash.

------------
I want my Last Gaurdian, wtf happened to that?

Edited by Disaster in Paradise, June 09, 2014 - 10:22 PM.

MMiRi9s.png

#48 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,517 posts

Posted June 10, 2014 - 07:57 AM

Hope we get a lot of the new Zelda. 

#49 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,523 posts

Posted June 10, 2014 - 10:51 PM

Nintendo taking full control.

tumblr_mxg9bdqq3M1s3lylfo1_400.gif

MMiRi9s.png

#50 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,172 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted June 11, 2014 - 06:25 AM

Nintendo taking full control.

tumblr_mxg9bdqq3M1s3lylfo1_400.gif

Full control of what?  Nintendo still doesn't get it.  All their games are fun to play but how many people are still into cute looking games anymore? The only game I might get a Wii U for is the new Zelda game coming out but other than that, I see no point of playing any of the nintendo games. I grew up a Nintendo fan. Started out with my NES and love the Mario and all that but until the 3rd party willing to work with nintendo more, nintendo will still be a nitch system for people who have kids.  One thing that Nintendo did right is having games that no other platform have. Consoles will always trying to find ways to lure the PC gamers away from the PC Master race universe and there are plenty of games Nintendo have that PC and other platformers will never have. BUt how many PC gamers really care about cute looking games anyway?  Games now a days looking more and more like cinematic features. More adults played games now.  Nintendo still believes that video games are for kids and teenagers which is not true.   I mean their press conference are weird. They know not many people will come on stage and represent them like what sony and microsoft had so they had to put out a digital cheesy 50 minute video.  Last year Nintendo didnt even have a press conference.  Playstation and Xbox can do the same thing. Just have videos and no live speakers but that to me will take away the intrique for people who didnt care for Nintendo in the first place. Sure they will keep the hardcore nitch fans but other than that, they will still struggle.  Even EA and Ubisoft have a better press conference than Nintendo.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#51 ace™

ace™

Most Interesting

• 10,163 posts

Posted June 11, 2014 - 06:30 AM

Is the new Zelda open world?

Heard something about that.

sounds interesting. Wouldn't get a Wii U to play it or anything, but it does sound like it'll be a fun game.

#52 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,172 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted June 11, 2014 - 07:42 AM

the new Zelda Hyrule Warrior is a nice rip off of Dynasty Warriors. If you're into Dynasty warriors you will be in to the new zelda game. You finally get to control the beloved Zelda.  

Maybe its just me but they need to bring back what zelda was all about.  To me the best zelda game was a link to the past but if they want to do the 3D open world aspect Ocrina of time was my favorite.  I hope they bring back the famous Zelda theme song. That theme song to me is the best video game theme song of all time. When that original zelda theme song plays it just bring chills to your body. I dont get why they dont bring that back.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#53 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,523 posts

Posted June 11, 2014 - 12:10 PM

Full control of what?  Nintendo still doesn't get it.  All their games are fun to play but how many people are still into cute looking games anymore? The only game I might get a Wii U for is the new Zelda game coming out but other than that, I see no point of playing any of the nintendo games. I grew up a Nintendo fan. Started out with my NES and love the Mario and all that but until the 3rd party willing to work with nintendo more, nintendo will still be a nitch system for people who have kids.  One thing that Nintendo did right is having games that no other platform have. Consoles will always trying to find ways to lure the PC gamers away from the PC Master race universe and there are plenty of games Nintendo have that PC and other platformers will never have. BUt how many PC gamers really care about cute looking games anyway?  Games now a days looking more and more like cinematic features. More adults played games now.  Nintendo still believes that video games are for kids and teenagers which is not true.   I mean their press conference are weird. They know not many people will come on stage and represent them like what sony and microsoft had so they had to put out a digital cheesy 50 minute video.  Last year Nintendo didnt even have a press conference.  Playstation and Xbox can do the same thing. Just have videos and no live speakers but that to me will take away the intrique for people who didnt care for Nintendo in the first place. Sure they will keep the hardcore nitch fans but other than that, they will still struggle.  Even EA and Ubisoft have a better press conference than Nintendo.

I dunno, Nintendo games are still fun to me, lol; and if cute looking characters are what makes others look away from buying a Wii U then that's their prerogative.

Plus they finally have a new IP that isn't tied to a nostalgic character, albeit it is still cute and childish looking, is awesome to see. At least their trying something new. 

The only problem I see Nintendo facing is dealing with 3rd party games. 

MMiRi9s.png

#54 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,517 posts

Posted June 11, 2014 - 04:33 PM

^If you're buying a Wii U you have to go in with the mindset that you're only buying it for the 1st party games.

That's how I was with the Wii and the Gamecube and I'm fine with that. I loved Nintendo's conference/direct.

#55 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,346 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted June 15, 2014 - 12:04 AM

Went to E3 on Tuesday. Here's the photos I took for work: http://www.am570radi...74/#/0/22706874

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: E3, Videogames, 2014, Fable, Halo, Mass Effect, Half Life, Portal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users