• Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 07, 2014 - 01:17 AM

POPULAR

It's not that he got a cramp which people are freaking out about
It's the way he acted

Just like it is not 100% all people hating on Lebron for leaving Cleveland
It has a lot to do with how he did it.

It's one thing to have a cramp and need to come out.
It's another to act like you just suffered a career ending injury

#42 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,644 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted June 07, 2014 - 01:49 AM

LeBron's night after Finals cramps: sleepless with IV bags

chris-littmann-40-50.jpg

LeBron James' bad night on Thursday extended beyond the Miami Heat's loss in Game 1 and the cramps that took him out of the game's critical final minutes. James met the media on Friday and told them he had to take two and a half IV bags and that he was essentially sleepless because he had to use the bathroom so often.

MORE NBA FINALS: Must-see Game 1 photos | MJ had cramps, too | What did LeBron drink?

And here's the good news: The air conditioning is working!

Source

Parker felt right at home, meaning his literal home.

“Felt like I was playing in the European Championship,” Parker said. “We never have AC in Europe, so it didn’t bother me at all.

Source

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#43 martin90

martin90

Rookie

• 563 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted June 07, 2014 - 06:58 AM

LeBron doesnt have to follow Kobe's steps. If Kobe can tolerate pain it doesnt mean others have to.. Tolerance differs from one to another.

The guy is proven and there's no reason he'd fake an injury (which is the most idiotic thing I've heard lately).

Stop hatting on him and appreciate the type of game he brings to the table. Some of you are so insecure about Kobe's ranking on the goat list. It doesnt matter, if he earns it so be it. Have some sense of logic and objectivity.

GET OVER IT !!

From ESPN to LN , where extremism happens...

I agree, but he act like a lil [expletive].

#44 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted June 07, 2014 - 07:28 AM

This is just a different strain of LeBroning. He's always done it.

tumblr_n6rateUxls1qfen0to7_400.jpg

tumblr_n6rateUxls1qfen0to2_500.jpg

tumblr_n6rateUxls1qfen0to6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6rateUxls1qfen0to9_500.jpg

Edited by Windu, June 07, 2014 - 07:31 AM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#45 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 9,011 posts

Posted June 07, 2014 - 09:46 AM

Ayy man, Lebron is pretty fortunate if the only thing this cat has to worry about is cramps. When I was watching the game and saw him pull up, everybody at the pizza joint I was watching the game at thought he was hurt. I was in denial because I don't think there is anyway this cat can get hurt. He is a living breathing superman and hot environments is his kryptonite. It cracks me up, because that is the only thing he has to worry about. Bruhh plays over 100 games a season showing no signs of fatigue whatsoever, but once it gets hot, his body just [expletive] down. Which makes tons of sense since he's such a physical force of nature. I can only imagine how much testosterone his body must be pumping, and how hard it has to work to keep this cat cool. He's still a hoe for not walking off the court though.

#46 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 2,043 posts

Posted June 07, 2014 - 01:43 PM

It's not that he got a cramp which people are freaking out about
It's the way he acted

Just like it is not 100% all people hating on Lebron for leaving Cleveland
It has a lot to do with how he did it.

It's one thing to have a cramp and need to come out.
It's another to act like you just suffered a career ending injury

How can you tell if he's not in pain? A pain that made hid do what he did ( acting in your terms) I think James is smarter than to act like that as he knows people will make a big deal out of it. Im sure he knows loosing is much easier to handle than overreacting an injury. 

Logically speaking, he doesnt need to act or overreact. He's a proven commodity and he's already lurking on the top10 list. If he didn't notch the 10th spot already. So for me, i think LeBron passed the stage where he feel insecure about what people say. 

#47 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,967 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 07, 2014 - 02:00 PM

LeBron is the boy who cried wolf for all of his acting in the past and present. 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#48 J2theR_LAL

J2theR_LAL

Rookie

• 321 posts
  • Name:Ismael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq.

Posted June 07, 2014 - 02:10 PM

I mean he is trying to pick up acting and hes a pretty good flopper, it did look like an overreaction though, getting carried off by 4? people instead of like 1 maybe evena 2nd person looked weird... idk akward etc.  :fist:

#49 JGuez

JGuez

Sixth Man

• 3,085 posts

Posted June 07, 2014 - 02:32 PM

Logically speaking, he doesnt need to act or overreact. He's a proven commodity and he's already lurking on the top10 list. If he didn't notch the 10th spot already. So for me, i think LeBron passed the stage where he feel insecure about what people say. 

If this were the case he would not have done an interview the next day. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember Kobe doing an interview the following day he tore his Achilles. 

Again, no one is saying LeBron could have gone in the game and played....no one knows that except for himself. It's the way he handles himself. Even if he needed to get carried off the court he didn't need to do an interview the following day to "redeem himself". If he really doesn't care what people say about him then he wouldn't have done the interview.

#50 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,924 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted June 07, 2014 - 02:42 PM

See...LeBron is a pro athlete, with I'm assuming an incredible diet, unlimited fluids, probably the best-conditioned player in the league, mostly blowouts for their series of games...and he's cramping up before everyone else?

Not only that, but then I read that he needed 2 1/2 bags of IV fluid?

Either there's something seriously wrong, or he's going over the top...and that's not saying he's faking the cramp, but that he's exaggerating the pain and treatment.

#51 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,967 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 07, 2014 - 02:57 PM

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#52 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,046 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted June 07, 2014 - 03:19 PM

Either there's something seriously wrong, or he's going over the top...and that's not saying he's faking the cramp, but that he's exaggerating the pain and treatment.

This, I genuinely don't believe he is faking it but it seems in his nature to over-exaggerate this like other things. Not to mention it isn't like he was the best advisers when it comes to public and image things.

Now my thing was him being carried off in that manner that obviously would open anyone to criticism.  I can understand not being able to play through a cramp, but I've always thought that it was advisable to put some weight on it little by little.

Edited by Ven, June 07, 2014 - 03:20 PM.

#53 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 07, 2014 - 04:06 PM

LeBron doesnt have to follow Kobe's steps. If Kobe can tolerate pain it doesnt mean others have to.. Tolerance differs from one to another.

The guy is proven and there's no reason he'd fake an injury (which is the most idiotic thing I've heard lately).

Stop hatting on him and appreciate the type of game he brings to the table. Some of you are so insecure about Kobe's ranking on the goat list. It doesnt matter, if he earns it so be it. Have some sense of logic and objectivity.

GET OVER IT !!

From ESPN to LN , where extremism happens...

I really don't get these type of post. Why are you so worried about what other people think?

If people don't like Lebron and wanna bash him, they have every right. Don't like it, leave the thread, period.

Sick of people like you on your high horses talking down to the other members of this forum just because they don't like Lebron.

Everybody doesn't like him, DEAL WITH IT!

Edited by Paris, June 07, 2014 - 04:07 PM.

#54 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted June 07, 2014 - 06:24 PM

I hate to say this...
But...

People are celibrating a little to much over this

Stop spiking the football
It's only one game

#55 KarlCalaguas12

KarlCalaguas12

Off The Bench

• 2,091 posts
  • Name:Karl
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted June 07, 2014 - 07:00 PM

I still think this worse:

#56 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,079 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted June 07, 2014 - 07:25 PM

Edited by -Wade-, June 07, 2014 - 07:29 PM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#57 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 2,043 posts

Posted June 08, 2014 - 12:36 AM

I really don't get these type of post. Why are you so worried about what other people think?

If people don't like Lebron and wanna bash him, they have every right. Don't like it, leave the thread, period.

Sick of people like you on your high horses talking down to the other members of this forum just because they don't like Lebron.

Everybody doesn't like him, DEAL WITH IT!

In life there's rationality and objectivity and illogicality and subjectivity ..

Disagreeing with people is normal, talking down to people has nothing to do with it..

You may voice a logical opinion and be contested and you might get criticized for an illogical one..

so please use better words than "being sick of others" just because i disagreed with most here. Or just save the word to yourself.

and yeah "Everybody doesnt like him" ?i don't like him. But it doesnt mean i have to find anything to use against him ..

Edited by fozi, June 08, 2014 - 12:39 AM.

#58 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted June 08, 2014 - 08:09 AM

" You guys are pathetic ", " Stop hating on him ", And " Get Over it " doesn't seem like you just disagree with people. It seems like a simple case of  " You better like what I like or you're stupid " Syndrome.

#59 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,009 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 08, 2014 - 08:25 AM

" You guys are pathetic ", " Stop hating on him ", And " Get Over it " doesn't seem like you just disagree with people. It seems like a simple case of  " You better like what I like or you're stupid " Syndrome.

You mean the internet mindset? lol

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#60 underworldmike

underworldmike

Rodmanator

• 1,493 posts
  • Name:Mike
  • Fan Since:Since i was born
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman and Kobe Bryant

Posted June 08, 2014 - 10:55 AM

Saw this the other day made me laugh. Figured id share this all with you

1527103_10152267081319160_83173868895794