66 replies to this topic

#1 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,828 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 06, 2014 - 02:36 AM

This game will undoubtably be talked about(for at least 2 days) for a long time.

Just shocking
Everyone is looking forward to the memes... Maybe we could have this thread as a landing spot for eerything related to the cramp out game...

Memes...
Ridiculous articles talking about the incident...

Like, on mike and mike, they are saying a cramp is just as debilitating as any possible injury!!! Really?

There are many many stories of athletes gutting it out, and over the next 2 days, we will hear a lot of them...

Juxtapose Bryron leftwitch, and Lebron and his cramps...
I remember at Marshall, leftwitch broke his femor in his leg... Could barely stand, but stayed in and after a long 40 or 50 yard play, had his offensive line pick him up, and sprint 40 yards downfield for the next play. That's rightly insane. That's super toughness...

And we are supposed to believe that cramps is more debilitating to a player than a broken femur???

Or lebrons body is just so big, powerful, and more special than everyone else's body, that it reacts diffrent...

There is going to be some righteously outrageous things said the next couple days...

From Gatorade trolling lebron(sponsered by power aide not Gatorade)
And thousands of other hilarious memes

#2 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,489 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted June 06, 2014 - 03:37 AM

POPULAR

FluAchilesACfail_zps6a9e829a.jpg

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#3 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted June 06, 2014 - 06:10 AM

This is not the only time Leborn didn't finish a game due to cramps. This fool always cramp up for some reason. I never seen any NBA player have this many cramps in his career.   Did Paul Pearce hook him up with a wheel chair during the game?   I dont think its a big deal really and I dont question his heart of winning a championship.  He knows that everybody is putting him up there with MJ and even putting him to be the one that will dethrown MJ as the greatest NBA player in the history of the NBA so he knows that in order for him to be that he needs atleast 4 more championship.  

Lebron is not the same mindset as Jordan and Kobe.  I think Lebron is more gifted than Jordan and Kobe. Gifted as in the god givin body and talent. Jordan and Kobe had to over come a lot more than Lebron did due to their limits. Lebron has no limits. The only different is he has a different mindset than those two.  People said Jordan and Kobe are just psychotic.  And thats why they rub a lot of people the wrong way. Jordan punching a teamate? Kobe probably did the same too if he have to. Lebron is more mellow.  It doesnt mean he doesn't have the killer mentality but Lebron doesn't do things that will harm him in the long run. Jordan and Kobe will do whatever in order to win. Lebron just not like that.  And this is the reason why I said Kobe is the only player that is the closest to Jordan. Not saying Kobe is better than Lebron. Its the mindset is so much like Jordan that Kobe is willing to litterally die on the court to win.  Jordan and Kobe will do whatever it take to win even if it will offend people or rub people the wrong way. I dont see Lebron do that. 

Edited by epicwolf, June 06, 2014 - 06:19 AM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#4 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,506 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 06, 2014 - 06:44 AM

This is not the only time Leborn didn't finish a game due to cramps. This fool always cramp up for some reason. I never seen any NBA player have this many cramps in his career.   

I don't want to say steroids.... but...

Edited by Majesty, June 06, 2014 - 06:44 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#5 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted June 06, 2014 - 07:12 AM

waiting for last stand 2.0 to see what his views is for his beloved Lebron.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#6 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

I do the walk of life.

• 1,820 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 06, 2014 - 07:31 AM

@ryanbkoo The person cramping wasn't our client. Our athletes can take the heat.

Impossible is nothing.

#7 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,626 posts

Posted June 06, 2014 - 07:40 AM

@ryanbkoo The person cramping wasn't our client. Our athletes can take the heat.

I don't see that on their page?

#8 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

I do the walk of life.

• 1,820 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 06, 2014 - 07:41 AM

^
Click on tweets and replies, not just tweets.

Impossible is nothing.

#9 Lightsoutwilly

Lightsoutwilly

Rookie

• 880 posts
  • Name:William
  • Fan Since:1994

Posted June 06, 2014 - 07:50 AM

This is why you have to drink lots of fluids when you take those PED's. i have used creatine monohydrate foru work outs and the moment i dont take any fluids? Boom... It hits me! Remember those incident in florida where they said le bron's agent/manager/friend picked up some pills and signed out with the LJ innitial?

#10 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,626 posts

Posted June 06, 2014 - 07:51 AM

^
Click on tweets and replies, not just tweets.

lol

Thanks. So messed up.  :laughing:

#11 Lightsoutwilly

Lightsoutwilly

Rookie

• 880 posts

Posted June 06, 2014 - 07:54 AM

Kobe would never leave that game specially when theres 3 some mins left in the game. When they carried him off the court like a big cow. I started to think Paul Pierce Finals plus the wheel chair and that nasty look on his face. Le bron you suck.

Also, the NBA is investigating what causes the cramps. I bet you. If rashard lewis got the same injury, we wouldnt be talking about it nor care at all but when its lebron even the nba is investigating.

#12 Julien

Julien

Rookie

• 1,022 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime

Posted June 06, 2014 - 08:15 AM

Somebody please post what Kobe just posted on his Facebook page lol

#13 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,626 posts

Posted June 06, 2014 - 08:34 AM

MJ and Kobe most likely would have kept trying to play (and have a history of playing through very tough scenarios) but I think we forget LeBron is not either of them. Those 2 were freaks of nature when it comes to their bodies and how competitive they were. Not even talking skill here.

He has a history of cramping and honestly we don't know how much it hurt. It's easy to say "He should have kept playing" when you're not the one feeling the pain on the court. Cramp sounds like nothing but I'm sure everyone has had them before. They really hurt and you can't even move depending where it is.

Maybe he's just a good actor but looking at him last night was making me sick. He looked physically ill. 

Edited by JGuez, June 06, 2014 - 08:35 AM.

#14 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,112 posts
  • Name:Will

Posted June 06, 2014 - 08:47 AM

10427325_10152456045571100_5450887857026

Pau Gasol is GONE

#15 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,112 posts
  • Name:Will

Posted June 06, 2014 - 08:48 AM

don't see anything

Pau Gasol is GONE

#16 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,037 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 06, 2014 - 08:57 AM

Pro and college players should be allowed to CHOOSE what sports drink hydrates them the best and not be FORCED to drink LEAGUE SPONSORS. #AthletesChoice2 much on the line for cramping.#upgradeyoursportsdrink @drinkbodyarmor#AthletesFirst

10313804_10152483299270419_8620251168890

#17 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,987 posts

Posted June 06, 2014 - 09:03 AM

The first time I ever cramped up, it was calf and thigh that tighten up. I no lie was on the verge of tears because I thought I was going to lose my leg lmao. I never in my life felt my leg just completely shut down and not move. This was at the end of track practice, so naturally I made a huge scene and basked in all of the attention. The next time I got cramps, it was after running hills with the track team and we had to run 2 miles back to the campus as a cools down. But this time there was nobody around me to help me up from throwing myself to the ground after my cramps hit. So I got up and dusted myself off, and ran the cramp off lol. Ever since that moment, I realized how big of a [expletive] I was acting and never made a big deal over cramping again.

Although, full body cramps I heard or no joke. It didn't look like Lebron had that at all, so I think it's safe to say he was acting like a hoe and should finished the game.

Edited by Icker, June 06, 2014 - 09:03 AM.

#18 ap1_alan

ap1_alan

Rookie

• 156 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Shaq

Posted June 06, 2014 - 09:41 AM

10313804_10152483299270419_8620251168890

Kobe is invested in this company.  He's just promoting his brand 

#19 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,724 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 06, 2014 - 09:52 AM

not a lebron fan by any means, but not going to hate on him for this...if any of you have ever had a bad cramp, you know it's physically impossible to continue to play for those first few minutes after it occurrs

as there are degrees of cramping, not sure how bad his cramp was, but judging by the fact that he didn't even bother leaving the baseline as the teams ran back, i'm sure it was a bad cramp...no human, kobe and jordan included can play when your muscle is cramped as badly as he led on

Posted Image

#20 Lightsoutwilly

Lightsoutwilly

Rookie

• 880 posts

Posted June 06, 2014 - 09:55 AM

I thought paul pierce was gonna come out of the tunnel to give le bron his wheel chair to make everything looked real.. Hahahaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users