5 replies to this topic

#1 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 20, 2014 - 07:26 PM

Edited by -Wade-, May 20, 2014 - 07:46 PM.
Edited thread title.

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

• 40,556 posts

Posted May 20, 2014 - 07:29 PM

I get that you like to troll or mess with people sometimes in your own unique way. Same perhaps could be said about me to some extent by some, but what's with the racist-like posts recently? 

tell paul george not to rape a stripper next time. monkey cotton picker

yo.

#3 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,718 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted May 20, 2014 - 07:41 PM

he wants to be put on a timeout.. let him be

ap1.png

#4 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,021 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted May 20, 2014 - 07:44 PM

tell paul george not to rape a stripper next time. wear a rubber. abortion should be illegal neways. monkey cotton picker (freedom of speech)

1. While you do have freedom of speech, business owners have the freedom to fire an employee over speech that occurred in the workplace. Technically, with complete economic freedom, business owners don't even need a reason to fire you (but there are some regulations against this).

2. While you do have freedom of speech, I have the freedom to kick you off of my property if I don't like what you have to say. Likewise, this extends to web servers that you access. The administrators of these servers have the right to kick you off of their property for any reason.

With that stated, while I support freedom of speech, I do not associate with ignorance. On behalf of the owners of this website, I am kicking you off of their property for 24 hours. With the amount of warns that you already have, you should really consider this is a gift. Please reacquaint yourself with some manners.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

• 40,556 posts

Posted May 20, 2014 - 07:48 PM

Assuming it was you Wade who fixed the thread title or whomever did, thank you for doing so as well. No need for racist comments, especially back-to-back on more than one group of people.

yo.

#6 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,718 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted May 20, 2014 - 07:48 PM

I don't wanna get involved with other members discipline.. but the way you handle such situations *i imagine translate to real life* is really respectable.

ap1.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users