Photo

Should the Buss family sell to Magic Johnson?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Bowie Fett

Bowie Fett

Rookie

• 134 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted July 12, 2014 - 08:56 PM

I never thought the Buss family should ever sell the Lakers to keep their father's legacy alive but they're destroying everything we love and hold dear to this organization. I believe now more than ever that they should sell this organization to Magic.

Really? You're not seeing the big picture. The Lakers are now where they want to be with the new CBA. The next 2 seasons will be interesting. We'll see the best Laker ball since May 2011 in a few months.

#62 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,378 posts

Posted July 12, 2014 - 09:15 PM

We won't be a free agent haven until we don't have Kobe.  2016, we will likely have players knocking down our door.

100% agree. And it's honestly fine with me. I'll be happy to watch Kobe these next 2 seasons. Unfortunately it wont be for a title but I'll get to witness a legend. 

I wish we could win but that's just not in the cards right now. Not with Kobe as the best player on the team. I don't doubt that we will be back on top when he's gone though. 

#63 Harry Styles

Harry Styles

King of Hearts

• 1,426 posts
  • Name:Dilan
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 12, 2014 - 10:26 PM

The best Laker ball? This team isn't even making the playoffs. That ain't good Laker ball. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users