49ers Aldon Smith arrested indicated he had bomb @ LAX

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,447 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 14, 2014 - 07:14 AM

After all the law troubles this idiot has been involved with recently (felony weapons charges, gang shooting, multiple DUIs) he should be fired, forced to return his bonus $ to SF and banned from the league. He doesnt represent the best interests of the NFL. hes nuts or just cant grow the F up. #pathetic

The recent life of San Francisco 49ers defensive end Aldon Smith, which has been marked far more by off-field trouble than by on-field production, has taken another disturbing turn.According to multiple reports, Smith was detained by security at Los Angeles International Airport  on Sunday afternoon after he indicated that he was in possession of a bomb. Nobody at the airport publicly identified the man as Smith, but ESPN’s Adam Schefter forwarded a statement from 49ers general manager Trent Baalke: “We are disappointed to learn of the incident today involving Aldon Smith. As this is a pending legal matter and we are still gathering the pertinent facts, we will have no further comment.”

Los Angeles police public information officer Karla Ortiz said in a statement that the man identified as Smith went through security screening at Terminal 1, and was selected randomly for secondary screening. Smith reportedly became belligerent and uncooperative with the TSA agent in charge of the screening, and made a comment indicating that he was in possession of a bomb.

VID in LINK

http://nfl.si.com/20...tional-airport/

Edited by LakersGAFan, April 14, 2014 - 07:16 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#2 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 14, 2014 - 07:15 AM

does money change ppl

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#3 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,211 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted April 14, 2014 - 07:28 AM

He just doesn't get it does he?

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#4 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,447 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted April 14, 2014 - 07:32 AM

Some of Yall know Im not a SF fan and pretty much dislike EVERYTHING about their franchise. But for the record I dont even hold the 49ers franchise accountable for his lunacy. Theres no way anyone could have predicted this guy was that wacko and off the rocker. But if they dont take necessary action and just say good bye, then I blame them. A phony 5 game rehab suspension isnt gonna cut it this time.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#5 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,447 posts

Posted April 14, 2014 - 07:39 AM

Lots of talk about Goodell stepping in and instituting a league wide Pete Rose type ban on dude if hes convicted. He didnt look happy just now when espn questioned him about it. he looks piiiiissed the F off.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#6 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,211 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted April 14, 2014 - 08:11 AM

That's the thing too, even if he was faded you don't mess around with threats like that. Especially in the day and age we are in

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#7 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,003 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted April 14, 2014 - 08:16 AM

Please don't become a Raider.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users