yo.

#2 mrchewsasnbeaver

mrchewsasnbeaver

Rookie

• 71 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Tacos

Posted April 05, 2014 - 12:41 AM

not entirely related but it would be cool if the NBA adopted some form of the NCAA format 

BjiyVw9IMAARc5H.jpg

#3 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,105 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted April 05, 2014 - 12:48 AM

Those would be much better matchups imo

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#4 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,044 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 10:36 AM

^^^ I agree

The East is one of the biggest joke of a conference in all of professional sports. The top 16 teams that have the best record, regardless of conference, should be in the playoffs. #1 plays #16...#2 plays #15...etc... It would be better.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

• 40,385 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 11:44 AM

^ I've probably been saying that the most on here than anyone. So much so that as much as I'd hope most or all agree, it's gotten' annoying, lol, but honestly, the NBA's so [expletive]ing pathetic & stupid. I cannot believe how idiotic they are on this. Top 16 [expletive]in' teams PERIOD. You get the best possible quality product you can get out on that floor for the game, the league, and the fans! Travel excuses are bull[expletive]!!! We're in [expletive]ing 2014 for cryin' out loud! & quit babying these guys, they get babied enough in today's game & money's not a [expletive]in' problem.

not entirely related but it would be cool if the NBA adopted some form of the NCAA format 

BjiyVw9IMAARc5H.jpg

Imagine that. How [expletive]in' sweet. Miami has to play Toronto (decent), then either Clippers or Chicago, both tough matchups, maybe the Clippers more, then OKC, & then either San Antonio, Houston, or Indiana. That is [expletive]ING AWESOME!!! Most of those teams right there would actually have a some decent to great shot at taking them out. Toronto & Chicago probably not, but even then, still potentially at least a solid fight, maybe wear em' down a bit. GREAT STUFF. No cakewalk boring uncompetitive bull[expletive].

GET YOUR [expletive] TOGETHER NBA. [expletive]ING MORONS!!!

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users