REAL-TIME PATH TRACING
- Extremely FAST GPU path tracer
- Ray-traced global illumination
- Accurate reflections/refractions on curved surfaces
- Unlimited soft shadows
- Real area lights
- Rich post-processing pipeline
- Physical bokeh depth of field
- Accurate simulation of the lens
- Camera film response
- Physically-based materials
- Unlimited textures
- Perfectly specular (mirrors) and glossy reflections
- Light emitters
- Support for skinned animations
- High-poly animation support
- Fast scene update
- Instancing with unique attributes
- Allows near to infinite amount of polygons
As you may know, we announced Brigade few days ago and will be launched on Amazon EC2 in the second half of the year.
To celebrate our launch, we decided to showcase our current version of Brigade at NVIDIA GTC 2014.
Read more: http://brigade3.com/...iew-at-gtc-2014
If you can look past the noise in the demonstration, this has some real potential. Real-time path tracing will be "the end game" for gaming. It looks like photo-realistic graphics aren't too far off. Once light, fire and smoke can be mastered... it's on!