85 replies to this topic

#81 farzadkavari

farzadkavari

Rookie

• 181 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 27, 2014 - 06:28 PM

I have a feeling we have potential for top 3 pick!

#82 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,769 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted March 27, 2014 - 06:29 PM

I have a feeling we have potential for top 3 pick!

Well there is little to no chance of us getting the 3rd seed. 4th is the best we can get. So not a bad chance at a top 3 in the lottery. 

#83 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,393 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted March 27, 2014 - 07:00 PM

Thanks bucks :D
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#84 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,927 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted March 27, 2014 - 09:38 PM

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

• 40,416 posts

Posted March 27, 2014 - 09:40 PM

I don't understand this team. Beat a Portland team in Portland, beat OKC, beat the Knicks (who are supposed to be better and definitely have more talent than the Bucks) in blowout fashion, and then yet come back and lose to the team with the worst record in the league. It's so weird, so suspicious.

yo.

#86 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,379 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 27, 2014 - 09:50 PM

I don't understand this team. Beat a Portland team in Portland, beat OKC, beat the Knicks (who are supposed to be better and definitely have more talent than the Bucks) in blowout fashion, and then yet come back and lose to the team with the worst record in the league. It's so weird, so suspicious.

Welp according to them their goals are to ruin the days of playoff teams or teams on the verge of the playoffs.  So I would assume that the Bucks were hard to get up for and even then nearly had a miracle happen at the end. 

This wouldn't be terrible if they were playing the 76ers 10 times. But they're going to be playing 12 on the cusp or already there playoff teams.  So they'll be UP for those games and we know what can happen if a team decides they want to skate through it against us. 

What I want from this team though in all honesty... is for them to play with this kind of determination when they DO have a squad that can contend.   Seriously I ask myself where this heart and determination was all those years we were contending... we need to keep whatever THIS passion is and not get lazy again X_X  

Say what you will about this season I see more passion and determination from this Lakers team than I have in a long while. 

Note I say "Lakers team" because prior when we had our passionate moments it wasn't the Lakers team it was for the most part Kobe  :laughing:

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users