Kobe-Wan Kenobi

The Man With Double Picks

• 1,587 posts
  • Name:Alex
  • Fan Since:My Birth
  • Fav. Laker:BlackMamba-Magic-Queensbridge

Posted March 21, 2014 - 10:32 AM

the_day_of_the_doctor_by_kobewankenobi-d

Longest-running Sci-Fi TV series with 800 episodes!!! :clap: :rock: :clap: :rock: :clap: :rock:

Official site

rom Tardis Data Core:

The show centres on a time traveller called "the Doctor", who comes from a race of beings known as Time Lords. He travels through space and time in a time machine he calls the TARDIS. This ship — which looks like a small, London police box on the outside — has nearly infinite dimensions on the inside. It has become such an iconic shape in British culture that it is currently the intellectual property of the BBC rather than its actual makers, the Metropolitan Police Service.

In order to accommodate cast changes, the narrative allows the Doctor to regenerate into an essentially new person on occasion. The cast is rounded out by one or more "companions", often females. On average, the main cast completely changes once every three or four years — a significant factor in the longevity of the programme.

It has had two — some argue three — major production periods. The original run of the programme was from 1963 to 1989, and is often called the "classic series" or "classic Doctor Who". A failed revival, in the form of a Universal-BBC co-production, came in 1996 — but the resulting one-off tele movie is often considered a part of the classic series. The current form of the programme — sometimes called the "new series" — has been produced by BBC Wales and aired on BBC One since 2005.

Though the classic series is fondly remembered by fans of a certain age, the new series has been far more consistently popular with the British public, and is usually the highest-rated scripted drama — outside of perennially popular soap operas — in the weeks that it is on the air.

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#2 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,384 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 21, 2014 - 10:40 AM

Ah was waiting for this lol 

Love this :D 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#3 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted March 21, 2014 - 10:52 AM

:omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :worthy:

#4 citr92

citr92

Rookie

• 447 posts
  • Name:Cody
  • Fan Since:98
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted March 21, 2014 - 03:48 PM

nice

#5 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted March 22, 2014 - 05:31 PM

tumblr_n03kqtsaOQ1slgfcvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n03kqtsaOQ1slgfcvo2_500.jpg

#6 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,587 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 02:46 AM

^

oh-yes1.gif

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

There's gold and it's haunting and haunting; it's luring me on as of old; Yet it isn't the gold that I'm wanting So much as just finding the gold; It's the great, big, broad land 'way up yonder, It's the forest where silence has lease; It's the beauty that thrills me with wonder, It's the stillness that fills me with peace.

#7 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,384 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 25, 2014 - 04:50 AM

Doctor Who: 15 Most Disastrous Stories Of All-Time

d13-11b-c271.jpg

Doctor Who fans are amongst some of the most passionate fanatics in the world. Mention wobbly sets at your peril. Yet some aspects of the programme are inexcusable and to be honest, we’d rather wish they had never happened.

Always, the series has tried to push the boundaries of what it is possible to do on television. Compare Star Wars of 1977 with Doctor Who in the same year; the effects are incomparable, yet arguably at the time Doctor Who was at the top of its game, just as now.

Doctor Who is an immensely difficult programme to make. Nevertheless there are times when the strain has taken its toll and standards slipped a bit, so here is a list of Doctor Who stories that became complete disasters.

http://whatculture.c...tories-time.php

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#8 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,587 posts

Posted April 08, 2014 - 01:48 AM

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

#9 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,072 posts

Posted April 13, 2014 - 02:16 PM

Still need to catch up on Season 2. Been obsessed with old episodes of Scooby Doo lately *sigh* lol will watch an episode or two later tonight.

Anyways...imagine going to the doctor and seeing this in the examination room lol

tumblr_mznw3qbCbo1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg

Edited by JEN, April 13, 2014 - 02:17 PM.

#10 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,587 posts

Posted April 14, 2014 - 09:06 AM

^ Doomsday's coming!

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

#11 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,587 posts

Posted May 26, 2014 - 12:48 AM

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

#12 Kobe-Wan Kenobi

Kobe-Wan Kenobi

• 1,587 posts

Posted July 14, 2014 - 12:29 AM

First full length trailer - Series 8 :woot:

Where are we going?

Into Darkness

sigkwk.jpg
KobeWanKenobi

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doctor, Who, series, serial, tv, show, sci-fi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users