Photo

James Worthy rips Lakers again, says they have "given up" (Pg. 5); reacts to Lakers 48-point disgraceful loss to Clippers

James Worthy criticism effort loss Clippers

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#101 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,104 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted March 15, 2014 - 02:51 PM

I thought we figured out a long time ago arguing with Windu is a waste of time?

True

#102 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,115 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 15, 2014 - 03:24 PM

I thought we figured out a long time ago arguing with Windu is a waste of time?

Only when discussing Pau Gasol.

Go back to hating Kobe.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#103 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,115 posts

Posted March 15, 2014 - 03:33 PM

Bc the way you call him a loser and abomination is unfair.

He isn't good. The rest is far too much.

As far as the Finals go.
Spurs and Lakers ruled this era. That's why he didnt break through.

Two of the top 5 coaches ever were in his way.

The reason why the Blazers and Kings of the early aughts never got to the Finals.
Or Thibs in LeBron's era and conference.

I'm talking about his abilities as a coach and nothing more. He is a loser...as a head coach. He is an abomination...as a head coach.

You don't make excuses for poor coaching...you just don't do it. When someone is ineffective at their jobs, they get criticized. 

I know who's won championships. My question to the MDA-apologists is that if he's sooooo good, then why hasn't he won championships? Why is he pathetic in the playoffs? Why has he been passed around like library books?

He just sucks dude. I mean you need to accept it by now. He's not a young coach...he's not just coming into the NBA. He's had opportunity after opportunity...team after team...player after player. At this point, it should be common sense that he sucks; everything points to it. He doesn't know how to manage players nor their minutes, his philosophies cannot win championships, he has a stank attitude, an unwarranted cockiness. He acts like he's PJ or Popovich or someone but when really...he's not even in the ballpark. 

This is LA baby. Win or go home.

Edited by Windu, March 15, 2014 - 03:34 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#104 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,823 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted March 15, 2014 - 03:55 PM

You guys say MDA never had Kobe or Shaq or Jordan when Steve Nash won back to back MVP's by beating Kobe, Shaq and others in the MVP race. He had a top player in the league and couldn't do squat with it. You all act like MDA took the 2009 Nets and made them a 60 win team with his glorious system.

#105 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 6,129 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted March 15, 2014 - 04:10 PM

So the fact that the they were a Horry hip check away from the Finals and the fact that they lost to the NBA champions every year they were kicked out the playoffs means nothing huh

You guys say MDA never had Kobe or Shaq or Jordan when Steve Nash won back to back MVP's by beating Kobe, Shaq and others in the MVP race. He had a top player in the league and couldn't do squat with it. You all act like MDA took the 2009 Nets and made them a 60 win team with his glorious system.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#106 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,115 posts

Posted March 15, 2014 - 05:03 PM

So the fact that the they were a Horry hip check away from the Finals and the fact that they lost to the NBA champions every year they were kicked out the playoffs means nothing huh

Nope

Pau Gasol is GONE

#107 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,300 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 15, 2014 - 08:04 PM

That was Steve Nash, not D'Antoni.  You guys underrate Nash so frickin' much.

And no, when you don't win the championship, it's a failure.

#108 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,607 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 15, 2014 - 08:22 PM

That was Steve Nash, not D'Antoni.  You guys underrate Nash so frickin' much.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#109 Mike D'Antoni

Mike D'Antoni

Rookie

• 1,158 posts
  • Name:Juan
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 15, 2014 - 08:31 PM

Nash made d antoni

#110 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,823 posts

Posted March 15, 2014 - 10:35 PM

they lost every year they were kicked out the playoffs means nothing

#111 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,803 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 16, 2014 - 12:20 AM

Let me start off by saying that every "lie" he said I told was either:

An opinion

Presented completely out of context

Or I never said.

This was a joke of a post by a poster I once respected but who has become a jaded, pessimistic blank who is miserable and wants everyone else here to be miserable also.

This post is absurd.  NONE of it matches the definition "lies".

"Saying he hasn't had opportunity after opportunity just shows that you're a liar."

Context?  I didn't give a blanket "opportunities" statement.  I said he never had 2 top 10 players in their prime to have a legit chance to win it all...like 54 out of 59 teams in the shot clock era.

No lie here.

Everyone knows you're a MDA-apologist. You think it's a difficult task for me to prove that?

Wasted statement that's your opinion, not fact.  No lie here by me...moving on.

This is just a example of his supporters being on their last leg. There's nothing to support statements such as these:

Still waiting on a LIE...

These are two very common MDA cop-outs. MDA has had numerous stars and superstars throughout his tenure as a NBA head coach and he has nothing to show for it. 

54-59...That's the record of the coaches who reach the NBA Finals with 2 top 10 players on their team.  Has MDA had that?  That's reasonable enough.

Still, no lie. 

Of course it matters who's the head coach! How could you say something like that? We wouldn't be this bad and we definitely wouldn't be this bad on defense. No one is saying we'd be a shoo-in for the Finals but we wouldn't be arguably the worst team of all time. And the reason we're such an embarrassment is because the front office hired MDA.

I don't care about your opinion of MDA.  I'm still not seeing anything I said that was a lie.  This team would NOT be contending for a CHAMPIONSHIP nor a PLAYOFF SEED without

Kobe

Nash

Blake

Healthy Pau

That's what I said.  That wasn't a lie.  It doesn't matter if Phil was coaching, we'd still SUCK without talent.

Still no lie.

Coaching is a real issue, is it not? You have to have a competent head coach. Isn't this why these guys get paid millions of dollars? MDA's coaching history only suggests LOSSES.

His history suggests losses?  What's his career W-L as a coach?  Is it below 500?  No?  Ok, so you just lied.

He won 21 games his first season at PHO...followed by 62, 54, 61, 55...that's pretty good.  And that was the only time he's had HIS SYSTEM and HIS PLAYERS under his control.  Bring up his NYK days and we can all agree that that's the worst front office ever...did he do a bad job?  Definitely not good...but did they try to get him to coach under unreasonable circumstances, even trading for a player that would NOT fit in his system?

Call them apologies.  I'm fine with that.

Still no lies though.

Who's fault is that? No one put a gun to their heads and forced them to make consecutive poor coaching hires. You're implying that we need to have patience with MDA? Again, I ask you: To what end? Explain to me how MDA is going to accomplish the ultimate goal.

I'm gonna say the same thing no matter who they hire.  You're miserable and you want me to be too.

They hired him.  He wasn't my first choice, neither was Brown.  I didn't turn on them because of it though.  I've coached before.  It's really hard to do under the best circumstances and all most impossible without talent.  I have sympathy for them.

That doesn't make me a liar.

Explanation: Michael D'Antoni

Yeh sure.

If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about Rambis here. I find it disappointing how you can take shots at Rambis' young record as a head coach but continue to make every excuse in the book for an eternal loser like MDA. It just boggles my mind. He's been a loser for over a decade :facepalm:

Rambis's record as a head coach?  Does it NOT suggest "LOSSES"?  Or are we not going by record?  Or fact?

Or the fact that Rambis has the chance to put his money where his mouth was and he's FAILING to accomplish anything appreciable according to our defensive stats?

Yet, I should NOT bash Rambis for his failings?

Uh huh

So you think MDA being a poor defensive coach is simply a "claim"?

Never said that.  Show me.  Again, no lie.

Gasol and Bynum were top 5 players? That's news to me.

I corrected myself.  Top 10 and Gasol was most definitely in that argument at that time.  Your hate will never allow you to concede this point.

We'll shelve this under subjective and opinion.  DEFINITELY not a lie.

Of course not

Why? How about giving him Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol, and etc? Call me crazy, but shouldn't the coach adjust to his roster and not the other way around? 

Dwight was a shell of himself.

Nash broke his leg at the BEGINNING of the season and was never the same...

Pau suffered from knee tendonitis and plantar fasciitis all last season.

Kobe was the only one healthy...

Which was my point.  Still not a lie.  Pau was most decidedly exiting his prime last season...Kobe is now...Nash had already reached that point a few years ago.  Dwight wasn't even 75% of himself...and wasn't in game shape.

Still not lie.  That team wasn't going to win it all last year with all of those issues.

That's cool and all but how can you profess to such love but support MDA all at the same time? The two things just don't add up. Nothing about what MDA does is related to Showtime. Entertaining basketball is winning basketball...see where I'm going here? You even said it yourself: 5 Championships. MDA can't even sniff the Finals.

I love Magic and the ShowTime team.  They won and did it with flare.  They shared the ball and played the game the way it should be played.  They also had at least 5 HOFers on the roster all 5 of the Championships Magic and Kareem brought to LA.

You're playing yourself.  At this point, I'd like to quit because it's getting embarrassing.

I support the coach and players as long as they want to be Lakers and try their best, no matter how good or bad they are.  I'm a fan.  You're a hater right now...you hate more about Los Angeles Lakers than our opposing fans.

No Laker Pride.

Still no lie by me.

People want LA to succeed and we know that's impossible with MDA at the helm. Is there ANYTHING in MDA's NBA coaching past that suggests otherwise?

NBA COY?  Winning 54g/y for 4 straight years?

Phil had NO NBA head coaching experience before CHI...I'm pretty sure that worked out well.

Sloan has never won a title...arguably a top 5 NBA coach of the past 3 decades.

I'm not saying MDA is a Championship coach.  I'm saying we can't expect him to make a Red Velvet cake out of nothing but eggs and soy milk.  If you give him the ingredients he wants, then, you can judge the outcome.  And it's not MDA's fault who he is or the system he runs.  The FO knew all about him before they hired him so my claim that it's DUMB to expect him to come in and be Mr. Triangle or Mr. Halfcourt is illogical and unreasonable.

I've preached patience.  There is nothing wrong with that.  Definitely nothing to be called a liar over.

Really? He has a 44% playoff win percentage with ZERO championships. Maybe your definition of success needs to be upgraded.

Name one available coach with >50% playoff wins AND >1 Championship...

I'll wait...exactly.  And all of this was KNOWN before he was hired.  You still think it's fair to berate him for it?

Still no lies by me.

With MDA? Again, what for??? You don't actually expect us to win championships with him, do you? You know what? Don't even answer that.

I don't EXPECT Championships.  I WANT them.  If you're not gonna give him talent to work with that fits his system, there is no way you can EXPECT a ch'ip.  Same for Phil or any other coach.

Ok I gotcha

Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Amare Stoudemire, Carmelo Anthony, Shawn Marion, etc etc etc. So many excuses for this abomination.

Kobe was the only star player healthy for him last year.  What did Phil do with just 1 healthy star?  We lost to MIKE D'ANTONI and the PHO SUNS in the 1st rnd 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 playoffs.

True Story.

And I've said the same things over and over...MDA has not had 2 top 10 players in their prime on his teams...that's a FACTOR that can NOT be ignored...54-59 NBA Championship teams in the Shotclock Era had 2 top 10 players on their roster.

You want MDA to be the exception?  That's an unreasonable expectation.

That's not an excuse.  It's a fact.  Do I care if he's fired?  Not a little bit.  But I'm not gonna pile on a guy who stepped into a crappy situation and has made the most of it based on his abilities.

Still no lie.

You show so much disrespect for the greatest coach in history but you'll defend MDA at every turn. There's something wrong with that picture.

Disrespect?  That's a LIE.  I have not pointed out ONE THING about "Phil" that hasn't been FACT, Quoted or common sense.  That's including his lack of coaching DEFENSE (Kobe/Rambis), Cherry Picking teams (obvious) and level of talent he's had to work with on his Championship teams (fact).

That's not disrespect.  You want to twist what I say to seem that way...go with it.  It's too petty at this point but I've proven my points.

So basically you're saying that throughout MDA's average career, he's never had the talent to win, he's never had the pieces "to fit his strengths", and that even when he has...they've been injured? Good grief. Phil Jackson gets bombarded for winning and MDA gets coddled for losing. I hate the NBA.

I've never said that.  What I said is clear.  Even MDA critics will agree that you've done nothing to prove the point you were SUPPOSED to be proving...

I am NOT a liar.

You want to disagree?  Fine.  Don't call me a liar unless you can prove it.

In short, Michael D'Antoni has been a head coach for 12 seasons with 4 different teams. He has ZERO championships, he's 26/33 in the playoffs...hasn't even won a playoff GAME since '07/'08 (only won one game then anyway), 0 wins in 4 tries last season, won't even make the playoffs this year. 

And we come to the point.  You hate MDA.  I don't hate him.  I MUST be a liar.

This was a pathetic waste of server space.  I'm pissed that I had to waste time responding to this drivel.

Please put me on your ignore list.  You'd be doing me a favor.  I don't have time to respond to accusations that have no merit and a poster who can't even provide one single piece of evidence to back up his hurtful claim.

At first, what you said hurt my feelings because I had respect for you as a poster and a fan.  NOW?  I could NOT careless what you think or say.

Please leave me alone now.  I have nothing further to say about you or this.  And for the record, if someone calls you a liar yet you didn't tell a lie, who is REALLY the liar?

• 40,450 posts

Posted March 16, 2014 - 12:26 AM

Can't say I didn't warn you GCMD. I told you recently here that if you hadn't learned by now, when Windu hates, he hates STRONG and there's really no point in arguing or debating with him about anything he feels like that about. Whether Pau, MDA, or etc. You should've known what you were getting yourself into.

yo.

#113 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,050 posts
  • Name:Pat

Posted March 16, 2014 - 12:55 PM

Can't say I didn't warn you GCMD. I told you recently here that if you hadn't learned by now, when Windu hates, he hates STRONG and there's really no point in arguing or debating with him about anything he feels like that about. Whether Pau, MDA, or etc. You should've known what you were getting yourself into.

Truth is, everybody is going to argue. And, rarely does any argument actually change anybody's mind. You can say the same thing about the MDA and Pau fans here.

For the record, I agree with Windu on his stance with MDA. And, I agree with a lot of the things he says about Pau.

Edited by Japago, March 16, 2014 - 12:55 PM.

Posted Image

#114 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,823 posts

Posted March 16, 2014 - 01:24 PM

Truth is, everybody is going to argue. And, rarely does any argument actually change anybody's mind.

That's the difference between arguing and bickering. There have been less than a handful of arguments in LN history where one of the those involved have actually admitted to being wrong.

#115 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,545 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted March 16, 2014 - 04:08 PM

You can't debate the truth....

#116 WZRD

WZRD

The Underachiever

• 1,760 posts
  • Fan Since:mid 90's

Posted March 16, 2014 - 06:09 PM

lol  :snack:

zombie

#117 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,115 posts

Posted March 16, 2014 - 10:05 PM

Let's see...

I'm pretty sure I speak for a lot of people when I say this complaining about MDA is just stupid when you look at what he's got to work with

Which one is this? An opinion? Have I quoted/addressed it "out of context" or is it something you never said? The complaining is "stupid" yet you don't like it when I call you a liar? MDA has had a lot to work with over the course of his career...is that an opinion or fact? This is a message board: Be prepared to defend your opinions AND to back up your facts. Don't get butthurt when people complain about this sorry excuse of a head coach. You complain about Kobe Bryant enough.

This was a joke of a post by a poster I once respected but who has become a jaded, pessimistic blank who is miserable and wants everyone else here to be miserable also.

You seem to have this impression that I seek your respect. Who are you supposed to be? Your respect means just about as much to me as a woman with no backside. This is a message board and just like you have stated in the past that you will voice your opinion...I can voice mine as well. I called you a liar and I backed up what you lied about. Yet, here you are calling me "a jaded, pessimistic blank". Quite frankly, I don't know whether to chuckle or smh at such a poor excuse of an insult. People are miserable about this team because YOUR BOY has turned this franchise into amateur hour. 

And, what context? You've spent all this time defending this travesty with ridiculous statements.

You've been hostile from the jump:

When Westcoast threw out a bit of sarcasm, you tried to shift the blame to Rambis and went on your "this complaining is stupid" tirade. 

I'm willing to bet that those that want to defend MDA are in the minority. So no, please...don't try to speak for "a lot" of people. Speak for a few instead.

You went on to call people "too impatient" and "unrealistic". You talk down to everyone yet you don't want to be called a liar? You can't have it both ways.

Don't even care what you're tired about. If you can be tired about that then you best believe I can be tired about you MDA-apologists.

Maybe if you'd stop spending so much time trying to talk down to everyone as if you're some all-knowing basketball guru. You can just take your you know what outta your you know what...if you catch my drift.

Half your time is spent defending Michael D'Antoni and the other half is spent hating Kobe Bryant and/or Phil Jackson. Which, I find hilarious since MDA has done nothing to warrant accolades but PJ/Kobe are the cream of the crop in their respective positions.

Prime Nash. Shooters everywhere. Athletic Power Forward. They fail at the ultimate goal because their coach and his philosophy is a failure. Poor MDA. Let's just give him the perfect scenario in an imperfect world whereby he can succeed. So sick of the excuses for this scrub.

I didn't ask you if you cared. I don't care for your excuses.

I'm not interested in your assumptions about what we'd be with PJ either. What we DO KNOW...is that we SUCK with MDA. And that's a fact.

His history suggests losses?  What's his career W-L as a coach?  Is it below 500?  No?  Ok, so you just lied.

Yes, his coaching history suggests LOSSES. As in...

40-32 last season...swept in the playoffs. (Go ahead and throw out another excuse)

As in 18-24 in his last season with NY...before he resigned like the loser he is.  (Got another excuse here too?)

As in 42-40 the season before that...swept in the playoffs. (I sense another excuse coming)

Then we have a typical losers resume that reads something like...no playoffs, no playoffs, lose in the first round...blah blah blah. But it's ok because according to you...he's a winner.

450 wins...415 losses. Gee, that's awesome. Guess you got me there. Wanna know how awesome his playoff record is too? Nah, you don't wanna know that. 

He won 21 games his first season at PHO...followed by 62, 54, 61, 55...that's pretty good.  And that was the only time he's had HIS SYSTEM and HIS PLAYERS under his control. 

He was a regular season coach but now...he can't even do that right. Would you be so kind as to tell me what his playoff record was in Phoenix? 

I'm gonna say the same thing no matter who they hire.  You're miserable and you want me to be too.

They hired him.  He wasn't my first choice, neither was Brown.  I didn't turn on them because of it though.  I've coached before.  It's really hard to do under the best circumstances and all most impossible without talent.  I have sympathy for them.

I'm actually a pretty content man. Albeit, not with the direction the LA Lakers are taking. 

Who said anything about turning on them? I'm still here...the fans are still here. We were here when they hired Mike Brown and we've been here since they've hired MDA. We'll continue to be here long after he's gone. If I want to voice my frustrations and disagreement with coaching hires, player moves, and etc. then I can do so. Who are YOU to say otherwise? You've coached before? And? So what? You've only reminded everyone of that a million times...NO ONE CARES. Your opinion has just as much value to me as does anyone else's: Either I agree with you or I don't. Doesn't matter who you are nor does it matter what you do.

Rambis's record as a head coach?  Does it NOT suggest "LOSSES"?  Or are we not going by record?  Or fact?

Or the fact that Rambis has the chance to put his money where his mouth was and he's FAILING to accomplish anything appreciable according to our defensive stats?

Yet, I should NOT bash Rambis for his failings?

Naturally, you're missing the point. Rambis has been a head coach for a hot minute. Please tell me, what's MDA's excuse for being a veteran loser? No no no, don't answer that. Don't wanna hear anymore excuses from you.

Never said that.

I have no problem with you claiming MDA is a poor defensive coach

Is he or is he not a poor defensive coach? Yes or no?

I corrected myself. 

Of course. Wouldn't want your argument to look ridiculous, now would we?

Dwight was a shell of himself.

Nash broke his leg at the BEGINNING of the season and was never the same...

Pau suffered from knee tendonitis and plantar fasciitis all last season.

Kobe was the only one healthy...

Which was my point.  Still not a lie.  Pau was most decidedly exiting his prime last season...Kobe is now...Nash had already reached that point a few years ago.  Dwight wasn't even 75% of himself...and wasn't in game shape.

So basically what you're saying is that MDA NEVER had a chance lol, right? The way we've lost games, the way we've played defense, the pace we've played, the players attitude, etc etc etc. None of that matters because MDA never had players at full strength...is that what you're telling me? There's no excuse for this team to be this bad...again. NONE.

I love Magic and the ShowTime team.  They won and did it with flare.  They shared the ball and played the game the way it should be played. They also had at least 5 HOFers on the roster all 5 of the Championships Magic and Kareem brought to LA.

You're playing yourself.  At this point, I'd like to quit because it's getting embarrassing.

I support the coach and players as long as they want to be Lakers and try their best, no matter how good or bad they are.  I'm a fan.  You're a hater right now...you hate more about Los Angeles Lakers than our opposing fans.

No Laker Pride.

That's all well and good. But again, I ask you...what does MDA have to do with showtime basketball which won championships? Talk about having no Laker Pride. You'd rather support MDA thru thick and thin no matter that he has this team circling down the toilet. You don't support winning basketball because if you did, you wouldn't support MDA. 

NBA COY?

Joker-clap.gif

Winning 54g/y for 4 straight years?

50931-Colbert-slow-clap-gif-tOP4.gif

I'm not saying MDA is a Championship coach

Then why is he here?

We've seen what he's done with his system and with his players: NOTHING

The FO knew all about him before they hired him

Yeh, makes the hire sting even worse, doesn't it?

Again, who are you? Do you control what money I spend on the Lakers? I don't have to have patience with MDA. He's been here for two seasons and he's sucked. I don't have patience with mediocrity and neither should anyone else. But I have to apologize because here I am trying to tell you how to be a fan. Hey, if you want mediocrity...more power to you; just don't expect the rest of us to want the same scraps.

So every other head coach is gonna miss the playoffs this season? 

Every other head coach went 0-4 in the playoffs last season?

Every other head coach missed the playoffs in 2011/2012?

Every other head coach went 0-4 in the playoffs in 2010/2011?

Is every other head coach 1-12 in their last 13 playoff games?

Yes it's very fair. He's judged on whether or not he can deliver. He's getting paid (quite handsomely) to coach basketball games. More importantly (especially in LA) he's getting paid to win...not to lose. Berate? Easy with the harsh words. Maybe you shouldn't get so emo over your boy. My criticism is that he's a horrible head coach. I didn't say anything about him personally, I didn't say anything about his mama either.

Forget his system. He needs to adjust to his players...he needs to adjust his philosophy to winning championships. Btw, his style of basketball is pretty boring. A game without defense is not entertaining and don't let anyone tell you differently. 

What did Phil do with just 1 healthy star?  We lost to MIKE D'ANTONI and the PHO SUNS in the 1st rnd 2005-2006 and 2006-2007 playoffs.

True Story.

We took MDA and his high ranked Suns to seven games...with Kobe Bryant and some scrubs. 

True story

MDA has not had 2 top 10 players in their prime on his teams

Is this how Mike closes the deal during interviews? Going by your premise, MDA should never take jobs (or any coach for that matter) with teams that don't have 2 top ten players on their roster. Guess he's just in it for the paycheck.

Disrespect?  That's a LIE.  I have not pointed out ONE THING about "Phil" that hasn't been FACT, Quoted or common sense.  That's including his lack of coaching DEFENSE (Kobe/Rambis), Cherry Picking teams (obvious) and level of talent he's had to work with on his Championship teams (fact).

That's not disrespect.  You want to twist what I say to seem that way...go with it.  It's too petty at this point but I've proven my points.

Please. Everywhere I turn, it's you and a few misguided others who make weak attempts at diminishing PJ's accomplishments. He has 11 rings...fact. Anything you say contrary to that FACT is disrespect that you should have reserved for a man that has ZERO rings. 

You've spent the majority of your time talking about injuries, top five *ahem* top ten players, giving MDA players for his system and yada yada yada yada. Pretty clear. How hard is it to prove that MDA is a loser? It doesn't take a wall of text to prove that. I've said it, you've just given weak excuses.

what you said hurt my feelings

lol

Please put me on your ignore list

Best thing you've ever posted. I accept.

Edited by Windu, March 16, 2014 - 11:06 PM.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#118 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,243 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted March 16, 2014 - 10:12 PM

Seems like some arguing going on in here

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

#119 Guest_Chaos in Sanctuary_*

Guest_Chaos in Sanctuary_*

Posted March 16, 2014 - 11:00 PM

Yessssssssssss.

b5c.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: James, Worthy, criticism, effort, loss, Clippers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users