Photo

Magic Threw "Get Busy" Parties (Orgies); Laker Teammates & He Bet AC Green He Couldn't Remain A Virgin

Sex AC Green Virgin Showtime Los Angeles 80s

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 06, 2014 - 12:06 AM

Magic Johnson, Lakers teammates bet AC Green he couldn't remain a virgin in the NBA: Book excerpt

Magic Johnson use to throw "Get Busy" parties in the 80's

On Magic Johnson's house parties, to illustrate the culture that surrounded the team Green entered: Johnson fancied himself not merely an entertainer, but a maestro.  "If you ever die and go to heaven, you want heaven to be Magic's house parties,"  said Frank Brickowski, a future Lakers teammate. "He would have the finest girls in L.A. there. The absolute finest. And at midnight you had to get busy with somebody or you had to get the (expletive) out. So if you were a guy, at midnight you'd get as close as you could to the hottest possible woman. Magic went around in this freaky voyeuristic way. He'd check on you. He'd go throughout the house, the pool. He'd order people to start doing things. All you had to be was near a chick. There were guys who would yell, 'Magic, she's not getting busy! She's not!' He'd run over and she'd get busy. Celebrity is seductive in L.A. Girls have this desperation about them, like moths to a flame. It's sad. But when you're young and single, fame matters."  

There was just one small problem: A. C. Green was a virgin.

On the bet Johnson made with Green and teammates before the season started: "Once you start seeing these girls around the NBA," (Johnson) said, "you won't be thinking any of that Christian and God stuff."

"Really?" said Green. "You think so?"

Johnson liked the newcomer's confidence. He also laughed at it. The NBA was the land of long legs and quick (sex). Few could resist its charms.
"We'll give you two months, and you'll be done," he said. "Two months." Johnson removed the baseball cap from his head and passed it around, urging his teammates to plunk down some money. By the time the hat returned to its owner, Green was staring at nearly $300 in crumpled bills. "You don't get laid once in two months, the money's yours," said Johnson. "But there's no (expletive) way..."

vbnjrlckg5j2tic2zuw0.jpg
120212055433-w07-horizontal-gallery.jpg

FULL ARTICLE inside link.

tumblr_mkk2ktBcv51rw41szo1_500.png

Spoiler

Boomer Esiason & Craig Carton read about Magic's orgies

Edited by    , March 06, 2014 - 11:25 PM.

yo.

#2 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

Pineapple winner!

• 1,790 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 06, 2014 - 01:59 AM

200.gif

Impossible is nothing.

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 06, 2014 - 11:25 PM

Anyone else getting this book?

yo.

#4 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,781 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted March 06, 2014 - 11:59 PM

LOL...worse kept secret in Lakerdom.  Magic wasn't the first "Playboy Laker"...nor will he be the last.

You need to get someone to tell you the LeBron James Stories...

And I knew a girl that was Shaq's jumpoff in Orlando when I was stationed there.  She had some wild stories too...LOL.

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 07, 2014 - 12:16 AM

Magic sure was playing with fire with all those stds sure to have been around.

I hear Worthy was quite the freak himself.

I think it's kinda messed up though personally how far they went with AC Green, especially getting his religion involved & stuff with some of those comments. A bit crossing the line imo.

yo.

#6 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 2,147 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted March 09, 2014 - 05:46 AM

Anyone else getting this book?

Got it. Almost done. Great book especially for those that watched that team...except the organization might be a little squimish on things the book details. Half the stories i remember...buts its the other half that keep me hooked.

Praying for 1. Kobe's Health, 2. High Draft Pick (Randle!) 3. Miracle Trade (Not yet), 4. Quality Free Agent (Boozer, kind of), 5. Brilliant Coaching Hire (Byron!...but the jury is out)

#7 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Rookie

• 1,143 posts
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted March 09, 2014 - 06:20 AM

Havent read the book but I remember the Showtime era even though I was just a little booger. I remeber Brickowki, Worthy getting busted for soliciting, Scott punching Thompson, Laker team musical video, and so on and so on and so on. Good times indeed.

#8 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,551 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted March 09, 2014 - 07:31 AM

Lol

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

#9 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,383 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted March 09, 2014 - 09:09 AM

Thats how you get a STD.
Reminds me of Jordan Belfort
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#10 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Rookie

• 1,143 posts

Posted March 09, 2014 - 09:48 AM

Hookers and blow!!! Yeahhhh baby!!!

#11 Julien

Julien

Rookie

• 988 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 09, 2014 - 10:01 AM

Heard the story on espn Friday. Funny to know how it was behind the scene.

#12 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Rookie

• 1,143 posts

Posted March 09, 2014 - 10:09 AM

Heard the story on espn Friday. Funny to know how it was behind the scene.

Right? What I want to know is where were the wives? I think every Laker starter and Coop where married. I know that doesn't mean diddly squat with these tall millionaires in short pants but the Laker Wives were a big part of the Laker organization. Angela Worthy, Anita Scott, Linda Rambis, Wanda Cooper, and of course, Cookie.

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 09, 2014 - 02:35 PM

Basically Magic was like Rick James in that famous Chappelle's Show skit. Maybe even Prince at times. Totally turned into a swag-filled erotic freak during those Hollywood nights.

yo.

#14 jax24

jax24

Starter

• 880 posts
  • Name:Jax
  • Fan Since:1979
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 09, 2014 - 05:05 PM

I guess Karma, Hiv and Std bit Magic in the ass!!! And no those weren't 3 of the lovely ladies stripper names at these "Get Busy" parties either lol.😛

#15 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,065 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 09, 2014 - 05:12 PM

When I met Magic with my mom and dad many years ago when I got my sneakers signed by him my dad talked to Magic mentioning to him about knowing him before when he was in college or meeting him before there.  And Magic smiled at my dad and went "Ah really? Where at?" 

And my dad said "The parties..."  and Magic thought for a second, seemed to come to a realization and nodded and went 'aah...right.'  and then he wanted to talk to me.    And I asked my dad later about what he meant and he went "Don't worry son. He(Magic) knows what I'm talking about." and left it at that lol 

And now THIS story comes out lol =P  I think I understand now  :laughing:

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#16 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,551 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted March 09, 2014 - 05:17 PM

Explains the HIV.. 

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

• 40,400 posts

Posted March 09, 2014 - 05:20 PM

I wish Chappelle or somebody would've done a skit on this. It's never too late. I think it'd be an entertaining idea. Have an actor play Magic, another Worthy, perhaps AC Green, etc. Could make for an interesting piece or perhaps some comedy.

yo.

#18 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 2,147 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted March 11, 2014 - 02:39 AM

Right? What I want to know is where were the wives? I think every Laker starter and Coop where married. I know that doesn't mean diddly squat with these tall millionaires in short pants but the Laker Wives were a big part of the Laker organization. Angela Worthy, Anita Scott, Linda Rambis, Wanda Cooper, and of course, Cookie.

Just the way things are. Still. It's professional sports. Finished the book this past week and found it a very good read, if not a bit sad and cringeworthy. Brought back my favorite time as a laker fan (im magic's age). 

Drugs, women, bitter rivalries even among teammates. Does not paint our heroes in a favorable light. No one is spared. Everyone kinda comes off as a douche--some nice, some a-holes.

Probably my favorite laker book with Madmen's Ball second.

Edited by kball, March 11, 2014 - 02:45 AM.

Praying for 1. Kobe's Health, 2. High Draft Pick (Randle!) 3. Miracle Trade (Not yet), 4. Quality Free Agent (Boozer, kind of), 5. Brilliant Coaching Hire (Byron!...but the jury is out)

#19 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,122 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted March 11, 2014 - 08:10 AM

I lost respect for Magic in all honestly after this , if AC wants to remain a virgin until he's married you don't temp to do so 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#20 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 5,762 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 11, 2014 - 08:26 AM

Question is was your moms at one of those parties......ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh!!!!!

When I met Magic with my mom and dad many years ago when I got my sneakers signed by him my dad talked to Magic mentioning to him about knowing him before when he was in college or meeting him before there.  And Magic smiled at my dad and went "Ah really? Where at?" 

And my dad said "The parties..."  and Magic thought for a second, seemed to come to a realization and nodded and went 'aah...right.'  and then he wanted to talk to me.    And I asked my dad later about what he meant and he went "Don't worry son. He(Magic) knows what I'm talking about." and left it at that lol 

And now THIS story comes out lol =P  I think I understand now  :laughing:

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sex, AC Green, Virgin, Showtime, Los Angeles, 80s

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users