#12881 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Sixth Man

• 3,867 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

Whats up with the clippers being able to sign anybody they want these days? Is it just me or doc rivers is going crazy with balmers money as of late?

They haven't made any significant signings outside of retaining DeAndre Jordan, however they have filled out their bench really well with the addition of Josh Smith via FA and Lance Stephenson via trade.

The only other free agency routes they generally take are signing ex Lakers or veterans that can give you decent minutes.  Something tells me Jamal Crawford will soon get the boot, if not within a few weeks, for sure by the deadline in February.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#12882 Lightsoutwilly

Lightsoutwilly

Off The Bench

• 1,935 posts
  • Name:William
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted Yesterday, 06:26 PM

They haven't made any significant signings outside of retaining DeAndre Jordan, however they have filled out their bench really well with the addition of Josh Smith via FA and Lance Stephenson via trade.

The only other free agency routes they generally take are signing ex Lakers or veterans that can give you decent minutes. Something tells me Jamal Crawford will soon get the boot, if not within a few weeks, for sure by the deadline in February.

You are right but i guess being a laker fan, i hate seeing them strengthen their team. I just hate them and i wish them nothing but bad season. Anyway, chuck hayes is a scrub anyways so its all good.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users