#41 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 321 posts
  • Name:Brian
  • Fan Since:since i was 5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 13, 2014 - 11:50 PM

I loved how we played tonight !!! Can't wait to upgrade this team through they seem to crack under pressure in 4qtr and give away games sometimes but other than that it was a great game

#42 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts
  • Name:Maor
  • Fan Since:4 years old
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

Posted February 13, 2014 - 11:51 PM

You're only hurting yourself man, but hey, at least you're honest about what you feel despite it totally contradicting cheering this "team" to "win". I guess it must pain you to the balls when Marshall does anything to help this team get closer to "winning". I have nothing else to add. Sorry for the arguably rough time, but I only found it fair to call you out a bit on claiming to "cheer for the team" when a very big piece of that you absolutely depise and hope nothing but bad things for.

Dude just stop man. You make no sense, there is a big difference between hating a player and cheering for a player. Do I like Kendall? Not at All, do I cheer when he scores? Yes. Do I want him to succeed? Yes.

jpg2mw.jpg

"Dante Exum will be an NBA All Star by the 2018 NBA Season" - Supermaor23 3/10/14

#43 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts

Posted February 13, 2014 - 11:52 PM

187.gif

#44 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,315 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted February 13, 2014 - 11:58 PM

YG6vv.gif

#45 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,188 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:00 AM

Dude. Accept what's going on

Don't pretend like Kobe coming back, we can make the 8 seed, and win it all

• 40,548 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:02 AM

No tengo nada mas que decir. Ya definitivamente hice mi punto. Gracias por tu tiempo. Perdon a los demas que quizas moleste.

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Five Stages Of Losses & Grief:

1. Denial and Isolation

The first reaction  is to deny the reality of the situation. It is a normal reaction to rationalize overwhelming emotions. It is a defense mechanism that buffers the immediate shock. We block out the words and hide from the facts. This is a temporary response that carries us through the first wave of pain.

2. Anger

As the masking effects of denial and isolation begin to wear, reality and its pain re-emerge. We are not ready. The intense emotion is deflected from our vulnerable core, redirected and expressed instead as anger. The anger may be aimed at inanimate objects, complete strangers, friends or family. Rationally, we know the team is not to be blamed. Emotionally, however, we may resent the team for causing us pain. We feel guilty for being angry, and this makes us more angry.

3. Bargaining
The normal reaction to feelings of helplessness and vulnerability is often a need to regain control–

• If only we had sought medical attention sooner…
  • If only we got a second opinion from another doctor…
  • If only we had tried to be a better person toward the team …

Secretly, we may make a deal with God or our higher power in an attempt to postpone the inevitable. This is a weaker line of defense to protect us from the painful reality.

4. Depression

Two types of depression are associated with mourning. The first one is a reaction to practical implications relating to the losses. Sadness and regret predominate this type of depression. We worry that, in our grief, we have spent less time with others that depend on us. This phase may be eased by simple clarification and reassurance. We may need a bit of helpful cooperation and a few kind words. The second type of depression is more subtle and, in a sense, perhaps more private. Sometimes all we really need is a hug.

5. Acceptance

Reaching this stage of mourning is a gift not afforded to everyone. Losses may be sudden and unexpected or we may never see beyond our anger or denial. It is not necessarily a mark of bravery to resist the inevitable and to deny ourselves the opportunity to make our peace. This phase is marked by withdrawal and calm. This is not a period of happiness and must be distinguished from depression.

Coping with losses is ultimately a deeply personal and singular experience — nobody can help you go through it more easily or understand all the emotions that you’re going through. But others can be there for you and help comfort you through this process. The best thing you can do is to allow yourself to feel the grief as it comes over you. Resisting it only will prolong the natural process of healing

Edited by    , February 14, 2014 - 12:22 AM.

yo.

#47 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:05 AM

No tengo nada mas que decir. Ya definitivamente hice mi punto. Gracias por tu tiempo. Perdon a los demas que quizas moleste.

Spoiler

אתה אידיוט. לך לישון.

jpg2mw.jpg

"Dante Exum will be an NBA All Star by the 2018 NBA Season" - Supermaor23 3/10/14

#48 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,315 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:09 AM

אתה אידיוט. לך לישון.

now now.. chill

Edited by Bjork, February 14, 2014 - 12:11 AM.

#49 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,378 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:14 AM

It basically means everyone who just liked the first post of this thread are backing a guy who doesn't even believe what he's saying. Crazy.

I'm not talking about Kendall Marshall. I could care less. The OP obviously thinks it sucks when we lose and everyone is thrilled about it, which I think sucks as well. So I agree with him. Not sure what your talking about 

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#50 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:16 AM

now now.. chill

I just told him to go to bed, its late and hes trolling

jpg2mw.jpg

#51 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:17 AM

Spoiler

The Five Stages Of Losses & Grief:

1. Denial and Isolation

The first reaction  is to deny the reality of the situation. It is a normal reaction to rationalize overwhelming emotions. It is a defense mechanism that buffers the immediate shock. We block out the words and hide from the facts. This is a temporary response that carries us through the first wave of pain.

2. Anger

As the masking effects of denial and isolation begin to wear, reality and its pain re-emerge. We are not ready. The intense emotion is deflected from our vulnerable core, redirected and expressed instead as anger. The anger may be aimed at inanimate objects, complete strangers, friends or family. Rationally, we know the team is not to be blamed. Emotionally, however, we may resent the team for causing us pain. We feel guilty for being angry, and this makes us more angry.

3. Bargaining

The normal reaction to feelings of helplessness and vulnerability is often a need to regain control–

• If only we had sought medical attention sooner…

• If only we got a second opinion from another doctor…

• If only we had tried to be a better person toward the team …

Secretly, we may make a deal with God or our higher power in an attempt to postpone the inevitable. This is a weaker line of defense to protect us from the painful reality.

4. Depression

Two types of depression are associated with mourning. The first one is a reaction to practical implications relating to the losses. Sadness and regret predominate this type of depression. We worry that, in our grief, we have spent less time with others that depend on us. This phase may be eased by simple clarification and reassurance. We may need a bit of helpful cooperation and a few kind words. The second type of depression is more subtle and, in a sense, perhaps more private. Sometimes all we really need is a hug.

5. Acceptance

Reaching this stage of mourning is a gift not afforded to everyone. Losses may be sudden and unexpected or we may never see beyond our anger or denial. It is not necessarily a mark of bravery to resist the inevitable and to deny ourselves the opportunity to make our peace. This phase is marked by withdrawal and calm. This is not a period of happiness and must be distinguished from depression.

Coping with losses is ultimately a deeply personal and singular experience — nobody can help you go through it more easily or understand all the emotions that you’re going through. But others can be there for you and help comfort you through this process. The best thing you can do is to allow yourself to feel the grief as it comes over you. Resisting it only will prolong the natural process of healing

The 5 Stages of Trolling

1)Keep Replying when its obvious OP doesnt care about what you have to say

2)Reply some more!

3)Reply again!

4)Reply in Spanish!

5)Reply with a long list of something from an AA meeting!

jpg2mw.jpg

• 40,548 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:20 AM

^ I'm not trolling yet. I haven't brought out the troll face.

The OP obviously thinks it sucks when we lose and everyone is thrilled about it, which I think sucks as well. So I agree with him. Not sure what your talking about

He said "don't call yourself a Laker fan if you root for the team to lose". So HOW is HE HIMSELF rooting for the team to win when he admittedly absolutely loathes one of the biggest contributing & productive pieces to the team's cause of trying to "win"? Basically the very essence of his argument? You don't see that? Do You? Yes? No?

I know we're all hypocrites, but c'mon now, when you're the OP and your very first post contradicts what you claim to feel & do... eehh..

Edited by    , February 14, 2014 - 12:22 AM.

yo.

#53 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:20 AM

Just drop it already. 

#54 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:23 AM

Just drop it already.

Thank You

jpg2mw.jpg

• 40,548 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:24 AM

insert ace's gif:

Spoiler

Okay.

yo.

#56 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,016 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:24 AM

tumblr_m6cvot25tS1qb8kps.gif

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#57 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,378 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:25 AM

^ I'm not trolling yet. I haven't brought out the troll face.

He said "don't call yourself a Laker fan if you root for the team to lose". So HOW is HE HIMSELF rooting for the team to win when he admittedly absolutely loathes one of the biggest contributing & productive pieces to the team's cause of trying to "win"? Basically the very essence of his argument? You don't see that? Do You? Yes? No?

I know we're all hypocrites, but c'mon now, when you're the OP and your very first post contradicts what you claim to feel & do... eehh..

Just because he hates Marshall doesn't mean he doesn't root for him. He never said he's rooting for Marshall to [expletive] up. Your reading waaaaay too much into that 

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#58 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:29 AM

Thank You

That's directed at you too.

#59 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:32 AM

Well then half thank you

jpg2mw.jpg

#60 SuPeRmAoR

SuPeRmAoR

TLN's ballerist

• 2,476 posts

Posted February 14, 2014 - 12:33 AM

Well then half thank you

jpg2mw.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users