Photo

Kevin Durant Nicknames Himself "The Servant" (Pg. 2); Simmons & Jalen Rose: Indiana Will Beat Miami, Durant MVP, Key Potential OKC Trade

GRANTLAND

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

I do the walk of life.

• 1,820 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 17, 2014 - 12:01 PM

This interview pushed me to dislike KD even more. Something about him just irritates the hell out of me. Anyways, enjoy!

Impossible is nothing.

• 40,431 posts

Posted February 17, 2014 - 03:13 PM

^ Wow, really? So you're just like fido in that regard. He says the same thing basically that just "something about him" irritates the heck out of him. It's strange when people just get that vibe from certain people without even much to warrant it nor explanation.

yo.

#23 Lord Flashheart

Lord Flashheart

I do the walk of life.

• 1,820 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 17, 2014 - 03:50 PM

^ Wow, really? So you're just like fido in that regard. He says the same thing basically that just "something about him" irritates the heck out of him. It's strange when people just get that vibe from certain people without even much to warrant it nor explanation.

Well I'm rarely,very rarely wrong about that kind of things. I can estimate people pretty good. 

To expand my statement, he kinda took this humble guy role and I don't think it suits him because every now and then he breaks out of that character like in this interview with Bill where he was really being an [expletive]. And let me get that straight, I don't like Simmons, but he has interesting views and asks great questions. 

And nicknaming himself The Servant. Because he serves the fans,OH PLEASE ( in Stephen A. Smith's voice). And I don't want anyone to be offended by this, but people who thank God for everything that happens to them, I just tend to dislike them.

Impossible is nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users