Photo

Erotica Star Ava Devine On Cleveland Cavs: "If they make the playoffs, I will bang them all."

NSFW

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 jax24

jax24

Starter

• 880 posts
  • Name:Jax
  • Fan Since:1979
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted February 13, 2014 - 03:33 AM

"Best anal performer".. what a world we live in.

How I imagine her winning speech went:

First off I would like to thank god for blessing my anus with the special "TALENT" to withstand a countless amount of sodomizing from enormous oversized penises and still be able to excrement normally.

I have worked my ASS off(pardon the pun) my whole career to finally achieve this prestigious award and be mentioned with all the greats. I remember my humble beginnings, losing my anal virginity at 16 to my brothers best friend in my parents bed. I never dreamed one day I would win Best Anal performer. Its taken a lot of HARD work to get here and many PAINFUL nights putting in the extra work.

While the rest of my friends were out partying and having fun, I was at home honing my craft with Anal beads, Dildos and Vibrators. Its taken a lot of dedication, BUTT its all worth it.

To all my co-stars I have ever worked with thank you. While some of you were a real "pain in the ass", I couldn't have done it without you. On second thought I probably could have haha.

Last but not least I would like to thank my parents. Thanks for believing in my ASS when others didn't. You taught me to not let any ASSES treat you like feces. So now I use my ASS to defecate on those dickheads lol.

In closing, to all aspiring analists out there take note. Dont let anyone say your ASS wont amount to nothing, because my ASS has been getting mounted for years and I have received tons of cream pies from happy customers lmfao!!! :D :D :D

Edited by jax24, February 13, 2014 - 04:24 AM.

#62 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,919 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted February 13, 2014 - 08:15 AM

Someone send all of these to a cavs board. I want them all to see this

I will later today after I take care of some business. (I lied, but this should still be done)--This was the first thread I had to return to after my slumber though. Just so much win. I think it would be funny to do a "word cloud" of the most frequent words used in this thread. :laughing:

Edited by -Wade-, February 24, 2014 - 08:09 PM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#63 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted February 13, 2014 - 08:22 AM

i wanna make her gag and say lemme see those pretty eyes hun

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#64 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,394 posts

Posted February 13, 2014 - 11:40 AM

How I imagine her winning speech went:

First off I would like to thank god for blessing my anus with the special "TALENT" to withstand a countless amount of sodomizing from enormous oversized penises and still be able to excrement normally.

I have worked my ASS off(pardon the pun) my whole career to finally achieve this prestigious award and be mentioned with all the greats. I remember my humble beginnings, losing my anal virginity at 16 to my brothers best friend in my parents bed. I never dreamed one day I would win Best Anal performer. Its taken a lot of HARD work to get here and many PAINFUL nights putting in the extra work.

While the rest of my friends were out partying and having fun, I was at home honing my craft with Anal beads, Dildos and Vibrators. Its taken a lot of dedication, BUTT its all worth it.

To all my co-stars I have ever worked with thank you. While some of you were a real "pain in the ass", I couldn't have done it without you. On second thought I probably could have haha.

Last but not least I would like to thank my parents. Thanks for believing in my ASS when others didn't. You taught me to not let any ASSES treat you like feces. So now I use my ASS to defecate on those dickheads lol.

In closing, to all aspiring analists out there take note. Dont let anyone say your ASS wont amount to nothing, because my ASS has been getting mounted for years and I have received tons of cream pies from happy customers lmfao!!! :D :D :D

I'm guessing you have thought about what you would say if you ever won that award?

#65 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,508 posts

Posted February 13, 2014 - 12:45 PM

:laughing:

MMiRi9s.png

• 40,404 posts

Posted February 13, 2014 - 02:08 PM

Damn Warren, you're hardcore! Maybe you should join.

yo.

#67 jax24

jax24

Starter

• 880 posts
  • Name:Jax
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted February 13, 2014 - 02:35 PM

I'm guessing you have thought about what you would say if you ever won that award?

Haha in a way I guess I did lol. Well I tried my best to embrace and give a realistic example of what someone would say when they won it. :D

#68 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,262 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted February 24, 2014 - 07:27 PM

Ava takes it to the hole with no regards for human life

ap1.png

#69 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench