#81 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 12,116 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 11, 2015 - 09:41 PM

It was completely rushed.  All this time setting a mood and a slow, yet eventful crawl to the bad guy.  It was way too easyto tell who the big baddie was as well - way too easy.

Then in the end, it was a mess, pushing itself far too fast.  One of them, if not both, should've died.  It's a cop out to have them both live and become (supposed) best friends.  They were literally laughing with this long slow pan up to the stars - very, very weak.  For what the show was lining up, it was way too "happily ever after".

A real letdown from how the rest of the show was.

#82 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 23,046 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted February 12, 2015 - 04:29 PM

It was completely rushed.  All this time setting a mood and a slow, yet eventful crawl to the bad guy.  It was way too easyto tell who the big baddie was as well - way too easy.

Then in the end, it was a mess, pushing itself far too fast.  One of them, if not both, should've died.  It's a cop out to have them both live and become (supposed) best friends.  They were literally laughing with this long slow pan up to the stars - very, very weak.  For what the show was lining up, it was way too "happily ever after".

A real letdown from how the rest of the show was.

Ok. I buy that. I still loved it. To me it was like an 8 hour movie.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users