#41 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,802 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 09, 2008 - 03:11 PM

1-6 now, if they continue winning at this rate, they could land the #1 pick in the draft next June ;)

#42 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted November 09, 2008 - 05:25 PM

They have finally won....

Dallas is garbage this year.
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#43 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted November 09, 2008 - 05:36 PM

Hey, I didn't make this thread for you guys to bash the Clippers. God damn, they gave a great effort tonight, and played as a team.

I'm sorry Kwame is in my closet but enough with your excuses. "Yao played horrible, Dallas is garbage" come on man, a win is a win. Please stop making excuses the Clippers have been improving every game. Have some respect.
I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#44 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,335 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted November 09, 2008 - 05:41 PM

C'mon, can we have some class here?

If this continues, I will lock this thread and review posts to see if anyone deserves warnings.

Thank you.

Posted Image

#45 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted November 09, 2008 - 05:55 PM

Why are these clipper fans raiding TLN!?

Who said we don't allow fans from other teams on TLN? He's welcome to post here just like everybody else on TLN. We also have fans from other teams and everybody is welcome to post on TLN.

He's not causing any trouble on TLN. Tell me why he shouldn't be allow to post on TLN? lol.

Some of you guys need to grow up. I'm going to be watching this thread.

The Clippers have been improving since the first game of the season, but they still need to improve a lot.

#46 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

Call Me Mr. Clutch or Mr. Automatic

• 3,456 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born in '91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Lamar

Posted November 09, 2008 - 06:09 PM

The only thing I'm proud of tonight so far is Clippers beating Dallas and Mark Cuban. But tonight I will be more happy when the Lakers smash the Rockets
Posted Image

#47 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Farmar/Divac

Posted November 09, 2008 - 06:11 PM

They played much better without Tim Thomas, they have no use for him.
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#48 lyk13

lyk13

BACK 2 BACK NBA CHAMPIONS

• 4,722 posts
  • Fan Since:1999 (But reminiscent all the way back till 1960s, even 1948)
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant & Wilt Chamberlain

Posted November 09, 2008 - 06:32 PM

THough I did not watch the game, but happy to see the result and a W for clips. =)

#49 insert coin here

insert coin here

I killed Kwame Brown.

• 1,759 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever.
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted November 09, 2008 - 08:31 PM

Hey, I didn't make this thread for you guys to bash the Clippers. God damn, they gave a great effort tonight, and played as a team.

I'm sorry Kwame is in my closet but enough with your excuses. "Yao played horrible, Dallas is garbage" come on man, a win is a win. Please stop making excuses the Clippers have been improving every game. Have some respect.

Uhm, most Rocket are fans saying that Yao (and T-mac has been MIA, even now) is playing horrible... Alston is still garbage... I'm not buying their hype...

That's not an excuse, Dallas is garbage... Dirk is soft, Josh is a turd, Kidd + Dallas = bad fit, their bigs are freaking Dampier & Diop...

Who's said about bashing? C'mon it's their 1st win...

Edited by Kwame is in my closet, November 09, 2008 - 08:47 PM.

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

#50 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,802 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted November 09, 2008 - 09:45 PM

I'm not bashing the Clippers, they're just a god-awful team right now. Great, they got their first win, but, it was against Dallas, no longer an elite team. To top it all off, Dallas was missing Josh Howard, arguably their second best offensive player. I do respect the Clippers, but just how much respect can I have for a team that won their first game against a garbage team?

They have hope though, I will give them that. They need to give Eric Gordon some more playing time, dude was their lotto pick and yet washed up Cuttino Mobley is logging more time. Clippers need to use their young studs more often, I'm certain that B-Diddy, Eric Gordon and Al Thornton on the floor at the same time would be a fairly decent trio offensively for them, with Kaman and Camby down-low.

Hopefully they get better, otherwise, the Clippers are still the Clippers.

#51 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts

Posted November 12, 2008 - 02:48 PM

There's a report now that Coach Dunleavy and Baron are at odds regarding the offensive play calling.
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#52 TheCalmInsanity

TheCalmInsanity

TLN's Official Clipper Fan

• 785 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson!

Posted November 12, 2008 - 06:14 PM

Don't believe all the B.S. posts guys, every article around here so far about the Clippers has been taken as a credible source lol. Don't the Clippers have enough haters already??

They're trying to find a common ground where both of them will be happy and we've known that since the beginning.

And regarding the "trash" Dallas team, they did pretty well against the Lakers, and sure they don't have Josh Howard but we were missing 19 ppg in Tim Thomas as well. A win is a win.

Edited by TheCalmInsanity, November 12, 2008 - 06:15 PM.

I'm a DIE HARD Clippers fan, and proud. I respect the Lakers and watch them every chance I get.

Respect me and I'll respect you. Don't respect me... we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

#53 popo

popo

Nawab

• 15,221 posts

Posted November 27, 2008 - 01:28 PM

Coach Dunleavy might get fired soon, the team is just not messing . They lost some real close games, Kaman is probably going to get traded for Wallace or Richardson but it's not the talent on the roster it's the chemistry right now.
Team Farmar

Team Pau

Team Ron Ron

#54 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,853 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted November 27, 2008 - 01:32 PM

Its both - talent and chemistry (with a dash of roster imbalance, bench depth, wrong system for the wrong players, selfish players, lazy attitudes and a continuing history of making the wrong moves) that is killing this franchise - - - again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users