57 replies to this topic

#41 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,843 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted February 06, 2014 - 02:18 PM

I want a sequel to twilight Princess!! Bring Midna back!!!

I want a sequel to Enternal Darkness

Bring back the sanity meter

#42 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted February 08, 2014 - 09:52 PM

There is actually an RPG that is coming out on the Wii U later this year that actually has some graphical content to it. I can't think of the name right now, when it comes to me I will post some stuff on it. The game is the type of direction that Nintendo needs to go in.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#43 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is Bad For Chemistry

• 6,834 posts
  • Name:Walter Black
  • Fan Since:Breaking Bad
  • Fav. Laker:I am the danger

Posted February 09, 2014 - 07:03 AM

We as consumers need to Boycott Nintendo. That's pretty much what's happened with the Pii U. In Europe stores send pallets of it right back to Nintendo. Go to Wal-Mart, buy a Emachine, download an Emulator, & play Nintendo games with HD graphics

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#44 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,834 posts

Posted February 12, 2014 - 06:40 PM

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#45 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,030 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted February 13, 2014 - 09:38 AM

I love Zelda and the story. To me the legend of Zelda theme should be considered the best video game theme of all time. Everytime I heard that theme song weather its from guitar rift, orchestra or piano, i get chills.   I do agree with you guys that they need to make Zelda for everyone not just for kids or not just make it look cute and cartoony.  If they ride Zelda and make it an amazing looking game that connect with an 8 year old and also a 40 year old, they might be back in competition with xbox and ps.  But if they are too stubborn and stick with kiddy looking games, they will just be a nitch system.  Even kids now a days don't care for nintendo. The only demographics they tend to get are 10 year old and under.  And those group of people don't have jobs and dont go out and buy their own system.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#46 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,834 posts

Posted February 26, 2014 - 12:49 PM

Sam’s Club Selling Wii U Deluxe Models For Only $122.71

A customer residing in Georgia has recently purchased a Wii U Deluxe black model for $122.71 from retailer Sam’s Club. After tax, the customer paid just over $130. Considering the Wii U Deluxe currently has a suggested retail price of $299.99, that’s quite a bargain.

sams_wiiu_deluxe.jpg

Edited by Mr Terrific, February 26, 2014 - 12:50 PM.

#47 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,096 posts

Posted February 26, 2014 - 04:56 PM

Sam’s Club Selling Wii U Deluxe Models For Only $122.71

A customer residing in Georgia has recently purchased a Wii U Deluxe black model for $122.71 from retailer Sam’s Club. After tax, the customer paid just over $130. Considering the Wii U Deluxe currently has a suggested retail price of $299.99, that’s quite a bargain.

sams_wiiu_deluxe.jpg

I would get a wii u for that price..

hR3rI.png

#48 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,030 posts

Posted February 27, 2014 - 07:10 AM

The sad part is people will rather spend on the Nintendo DS lite even if the Wii u is that price.  I cannot imagine a so called "next gen console" will cost about the same or even less than a portable game system of the same company.  This shows you how bad the console business for nintendo is.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#49 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,063 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 28, 2014 - 05:26 PM

Dang. I took my kids onto GameStop this pass weekend. They went straight to the Wii U and played Mario. The played a few other demos and said to me, the only game they wanted was just Mario Bros. I still have my 64 and I showed the, Mario 64.Zelda, the WCW and WWF games and Golden Eye. They flipped out. Oh yea Super Smash Bros. We played for hours. Bought them a Wii... Once I got the Kinect.... The Wii was done, I sold it. BUT THEY STILL PLAY SMASH BROS. lol
Posted Image

#50 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 5,660 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted February 28, 2014 - 05:30 PM

That's what happens when you focus your games on little kids.

I can't believe they made Pokemon seem like it was only for kids. They stopped focusing on the adults side.

I mean why not make a Pokemon MMO?

#51 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts

Posted March 01, 2014 - 08:49 AM

^^^ I think a lot of it has to do with make big changes and over hauling their franchises. Nintendo has proved time and time again they aren't fond of the idea of making big changes to their titles. For one reason or another they don't like change, and it surely will be their down fall.

Dang. I took my kids onto GameStop this pass weekend. They went straight to the Wii U and played Mario. The played a few other demos and said to me, the only game they wanted was just Mario Bros. I still have my 64 and I showed the, Mario 64.Zelda, the WCW and WWF games and Golden Eye. They flipped out. Oh yea Super Smash Bros. We played for hours. Bought them a Wii... Once I got the Kinect.... The Wii was done, I sold it. BUT THEY STILL PLAY SMASH BROS. lol

Can't fault them I spend hours on top of hours as a child playing my N64 and a lot of time devoted to super smash bros.

#52 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench

• 1,423 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted March 03, 2014 - 07:08 PM

That's what happens when you focus your games on little kids.

I can't believe they made Pokemon seem like it was only for kids. They stopped focusing on the adults side.

I mean why not make a Pokemon MMO?

Most of Pokemon's player base are adults which is funny.

More kids play Call of Duty then Pokemon, haha

#53 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts

Posted March 03, 2014 - 09:12 PM

^^^ That is how you know something is wrong with todays generation. COD over pokemon? Pshtt terrible choice.

#54 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench

• 1,423 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted March 03, 2014 - 09:41 PM

^^^ That is how you know something is wrong with todays generation. COD over pokemon? Pshtt terrible choice.

Word, man

#55 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,030 posts

Posted March 10, 2014 - 06:07 AM

It is the grand theft auto generation bro. 

#56 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 6,834 posts

Posted March 12, 2014 - 08:57 AM

Edited by Mr Terrific, March 12, 2014 - 08:59 AM.

#57 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,369 posts

Posted March 12, 2014 - 11:59 AM

I just bought a Wii U. I know it's not popular but I really love the console. Super excited for Mario Kart in May.

#58 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 3,096 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted May 07, 2014 - 10:00 AM

Their most recent numbers.

The global sales of the “Wii U” hardware and software [for the fiscal year] reached only 2.72 million and 18.86 million units respectively... The "Wii U" hardware still has a negative impact on Nintendo's profits owing mainly to its markdown in the United States and Europe, and unit sales of software, which has high profit margins, did not grow sufficiently.

(Via Kotaku)

I4FjQN3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users