32 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,626 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted January 29, 2014 - 02:41 AM

He is fed up and he has a birnout syndrom..

they kicked him out of the script in their WM 30 plans ..even that

in my opinion they lost their best wwe wrestler right now

He drove home before RAW started on monday, thats why he also didnt appeared

OMG...

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#2 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,703 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted January 29, 2014 - 02:47 AM

Hmmm...there isn't any news about this on PWInsider or 1wrestling.com

#3 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,799 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted January 29, 2014 - 02:57 AM

sources manaro

#4 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,799 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted January 29, 2014 - 02:59 AM

http://www.wrestlezo...ing-live-events

The website is now reporting that WWE Superstar CM Punk told Vince McMahon personally that he was going home, and then got on a plane for Chicago. WWE.com has since removed Punk from all upcoming live events and house shows over the next few weeks including Monday Night Raw. At this time he is still being advertised for the Elimination Chamber PPV on February 23rd in Minneapolis, MN but it remains to be seen how long Punk will be gone. 

This seems to fly in the face of other recent reports from the Observer that have stated that WWE had no plans of changing Daniel Bryan's WrestleMania match after a hostile Royal Rumble crowd, but plans are constantly changing in the company and anything is possible at this point, it would seem. CM Punk tweeted the following message on Monday morning:

#5 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,626 posts

Posted January 29, 2014 - 04:08 AM

As detailed on the site here, CM Punk walked out on WWE when he told Chairman of the Board Vince McMahon on Monday Night Raw this week (Jan. 27, 2014) that was going home. As of right now, he will not be appearing on any shows going forward.

This just one night after he was the Iron Man in the Royal Rumble match and there were apparently big plans for him at WrestleMania 30.

So what gives? Dave Meltzer provided some details on a breaking news edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (subscription required but strongly recommended):

"It's funny that it took so long to come out because he did it right before Raw started. I guess the deal is he told Vince McMahon that he was going home and he went home. And they were not expecting that to happen. People had certainly expected that he was going to leave in July. They could see that it was coming, he was getting burned out, the signs were there. I had heard about it for quite a while that he was theoretically going to leave in July, but I always take that with a grain of salt because you know how many guys say 'I'm retiring' in pro wrestling and then when the day comes they don't. It's hard to walk away because there's so much money.

"The thing with him is he's very different from a lot of the guys in the sense that he saved his money, which is a big thing, and he didn't need them, in his mind. I think that most of these guys... because a lot of these guys are frustrated, not all of them but a lot of them, but at the end of the day they don't complain and they're afraid to say anything. I don't want to say he's not afraid to say anything but he spoke his mind more than anyone else and he didn't have a fear of being fired because if he's fired, what's going to happen? He's going to have more free time and he's going to be able to rest up his injuries, and he doesn't have that financial concern.

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

• 40,556 posts

Posted January 29, 2014 - 02:27 PM

^ Great post, makes a lot of sense and I respect CM Punk's stance, but could you post a link as well?

yo.

#7 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,716 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 29, 2014 - 03:14 PM

Wow.
#WaiveWes

ezk2ds.jpg

#8 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,703 posts

Posted January 29, 2014 - 07:41 PM

Just read the reasons why he's quitting WWE. And I don't think this is a work. I don't blame Punk for leaving. He's standing up for himself and for a lot of the boys in the WWE. I like Dave Batista and Brock Lesnar but why the hell are these part timers get to be on the main event card at Wrestlemania!? They didn't earn it. Giving it to The Rock and Sting (If he comes to WWE.) I understand but not Batista and Brock. Guys deserving the main event that are not part timers are Daniel Bryan, The Undertaker and CM Punk.

I still can't believe WWE let Batista win the Royal Rumble and go onto Wrestlemania against the World Heavyweight Champion. Hunter talks about what's best for business. Well, the way they running things right now is bad for business.

#9 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,626 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 01:09 AM

roman reigns should have won that!

#10 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,195 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 30, 2014 - 02:12 AM

Sounds like a storyline that he was 'mad Batista won the Royal Rumble' 

Could be used as an angle to further push Bryan while also giving CM Punk some time off which I'm fully behind. 

Looks like the Shield are gonna turn face as well off of this.    Or at least anti-hero. 

Edited by Majesty, January 30, 2014 - 02:12 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#11 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,703 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 02:21 AM

Sounds like a storyline that he was 'mad Batista won the Royal Rumble' 

Could be used as an angle to further push Bryan while also giving CM Punk some time off which I'm fully behind. 

Looks like the Shield are gonna turn face as well off of this.    Or at least anti-hero. 

Might not be a work. Punk is not shy about expressing his disapproval of part-time wrestlers coming in and stealing the spotlight every year at WrestleMania.

#12 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,195 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 30, 2014 - 08:26 AM

Might not be a work. Punk is not shy about expressing his disapproval of part-time wrestlers coming in and stealing the spotlight every year at WrestleMania.

Which is precisely why they'd make it a work.

But that's what's good about WWE.  We can't really tell what's real and what's a work at times like this.  At least when it's released on the internet or such.

Edited by Majesty, January 30, 2014 - 08:26 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#13 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,283 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted January 30, 2014 - 11:03 AM

I think it's a work/shoot

Here's why, it's been reported that Vince is all for him coming back while HHH has "mixed" feelings. Yes, I do agree that Punk is extremly frustrated about the current direction of his character and the WWE in general. Remember the reports of this whole Authority angle coming to an end at Wrestlemania which Vince bringing in a wrestle to face Hunter for the control of the company

Vince comes out and says the wrestle is Punk. That's how I see it anyways 3

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#14 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 30, 2014 - 05:16 PM

I think it's a work/shoot

Here's why, it's been reported that Vince is all for him coming back while HHH has "mixed" feelings. Yes, I do agree that Punk is extremly frustrated about the current direction of his character and the WWE in general. Remember the reports of this whole Authority angle coming to an end at Wrestlemania which Vince bringing in a wrestle to face Hunter for the control of the company

Vince comes out and says the wrestle is Punk. That's how I see it anyways 3

The only thing regarding Punk is that his contract expires in July.

I'm not sure what to think about it.  I just read that WWE was confiscating CM Punk signs at the NXT tapings which seems weird.

#15 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,810 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 30, 2014 - 07:51 PM

for the most part, i've been enjoying wwe lately for the first time in a very long time, but was not happy w/ batista winning the rumble, and "headlining" wrestlemania for the title. 

figured if bryan wasn't in the rumble, they were going to set him up to win the belt at the the elimination chamber ppv...which i guess is still possible, but i'm not sure why i should care about him, or anyone for that matter wrestling batista...and don't think there's much they could do between now and then to make me care about batista in the main event, and would care much less if it was somehow lesnar..

Posted Image

#16 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,283 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted January 30, 2014 - 08:23 PM

The only thing regarding Punk is that his contract expires in July.

I'm not sure what to think about it.  I just read that WWE was confiscating CM Punk signs at the NXT tapings which seems weird.

Very weird indeed, I honestly don't know, I've been going back in fourth

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

• 40,556 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 08:29 PM

^ If he does ultimately step away & since you're such a hardcore fan of his, make sure not to forget to make your own rant video & post it on YouTube.

yo.

#18 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,716 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 08:35 PM

I read on ewrestlingnews.com that he has in fact stepped away. Vince and HHH are at odds. Vince wants him to comeback but HHH was like, why? He wakes away and that was disrespectful

J.R said that he doesn't think Punk is gone for good, but will be out a minute
#WaiveWes

ezk2ds.jpg

#19 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,703 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 10:08 PM

I read on ewrestlingnews.com that he has in fact stepped away. Vince and HHH are at odds. Vince wants him to comeback but HHH was like, why? He wakes away and that was disrespectful

J.R said that he doesn't think Punk is gone for good, but will be out a minute

J.R. is no longer with WWE so he doesn't know that.

#20 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,716 posts

Posted January 30, 2014 - 10:29 PM

J.R. is no longer with WWE so he doesn't know that.

Doesnt mean he is out of the loop either. Sure he still has connections with history in the business.
#WaiveWes

ezk2ds.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users