218 replies to this topic

#201 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,551 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2014 - 09:46 PM

11 points 13 assists against the NBA's best defense. 

When do we say Marshall is for real? :P

end of season. can't wait till he learns from nash playing

Edited by Ham, January 28, 2014 - 09:46 PM.

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

#202 dyls5

dyls5

Rookie

• 414 posts
  • Name:Dylan
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 28, 2014 - 09:48 PM

11 points 13 assists against the NBA's best defense. 

When do we say Marshall is for real?  :bounce:

When I start seeing him lead this team to W's. Then I will say he is real.

#203 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 5,735 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 28, 2014 - 09:52 PM

I hate that I bought into him early but Wes Johnson stinks.  He's really starting to show he's a serviceable bench wing at his best. 

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#204 ____

____

All-Star

• 6,993 posts

Posted January 28, 2014 - 09:59 PM

D'Antoni post-game interview: "I don't know what kinda adjustments we need to make...we just need to play better...we're getting better...i think our guys are playing hard..."

lol :hmm: :smh:

#205 dyls5

dyls5

Rookie

• 414 posts
  • Name:Dylan
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:04 PM

D'Antoni post-game interview: "I don't know what kinda adjustments we need to make...we just need to play better...we're getting better...i think our guys are playing hard..."

lol :hmm: :smh:

This is the bit that makes me shake my head. Obviously he isn't fit to be a head coach in the NBA.

#206 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 5,735 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:05 PM

Im not sure what yall expect out of MDA.  At least he isn't giving a bs answer.  There is literally nothing the Lakers can do with these players.  They are a team with bottom feeder talent.  Not sure why this is so hard to comprehend. 

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

• 40,400 posts

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:14 PM

Damn, we just played the best team in the league and it gets 11 pages?

yo.

#208 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:17 PM

Im not sure what yall expect out of MDA.  At least he isn't giving a bs answer.  There is literally nothing the Lakers can do with these players.  They are a team with bottom feeder talent.  Not sure why this is so hard to comprehend. 

To try to prove to us that he's trying to make us better by doing simple things a head coach should be able to do like utilizing rotations that make more sense?

Edited by LakersChamps243, January 28, 2014 - 10:18 PM.

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#209 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,014 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:19 PM

Underrated aspect but Wes defended George well today. George was 4-21.  Wes needs to drive more aggressively.  I like the 10 rebounds but he needs to cut more. 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#210 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,205 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:19 PM

Damn, we just played the best team in the league and it gets 11 pages?

Was just going to comment on this as well.  Its hard to believe how far and fast this franchise has fallen.  The worst record in the west AND a brand of basketball that is completely unwatchable to the point that only the most diehard of fans even care to tune in.  I knew the season was going to be bad and pretty much a lost season from the start, but I don't think anyone was expecting this mess.  

#211 ____

____

All-Star

• 6,993 posts

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:20 PM

They may be bottom feeder talent, but at least they work hard compared to their ass clown of a coach, who he himself said that he doesn't know what adjustments they need to make.

Must be nice to make all that money and not know how to do your job.

#212 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench

• 1,512 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:25 PM

I don't get why Sacre is even in the rotation lately. Kaman is more effective than him. This team isn't gonna defend whether Robbie is out there or not, why not get a little offense on those bench units with Kaman?

• 40,400 posts

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:26 PM

Was just going to comment on this as well.  Its hard to believe how far and fast this franchise has fallen.  The worst record in the west AND a brand of basketball that is completely unwatchable to the point that only the most diehard of fans even care to tune in.  I knew the season was going to be bad and pretty much a lost season from the start, but I don't think anyone was expecting this mess.  

Gotta' wonder what kind of ratings Time Warner's been pulling up these days.

yo.

#214 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,002 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:40 PM

MDA needs an athletic and stacked team for his 'fast pace' offense which isn't even very creative to begin with. Other coaches like Pop and Thibbs tend to do better with lesser talent through adjusting their offensive sets and just finding certain players strengths. I wonder how many people in that organization consider him a lame duck coach. If anything MDA should be coaching young inexperienced team, he isn't a coach meant for older veterans.

Edited by Ven, January 28, 2014 - 10:42 PM.

#215 reryo

reryo

Rookie

• 1,321 posts
  • Name:Lee
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Odom

Posted January 28, 2014 - 10:50 PM

Better team beats the bigger franchise.

#216 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

TheNefariousJim&HisSilverSpoon

• 1,771 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic/Kobe/Tony Smith

Posted January 29, 2014 - 06:52 AM

If the downward spiral continues and this season ends as a garbage fire what do you do if mda isn't fired?

#217 The Big Fish

The Big Fish

AKA Michael Knight

• 5,999 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:My dad showed me "showtime".
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe to Shaq.

Posted January 29, 2014 - 08:01 AM

If the downward spiral continues and this season ends as a garbage fire what do you do if mda isn't fired?

Boycott! 

tysonsigv1ui2.jpg

REST IN PARADISE, Queen Fefe

I love you Ma!

October 26th, 2013

#218 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,144 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted January 29, 2014 - 09:27 AM

I wouldnt be surprised. The past three years or so the lakers always do something that doesn't make sense.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#219 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,144 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted January 29, 2014 - 09:29 AM

MDA needs an athletic and stacked team for his 'fast pace' offense which isn't even very creative to begin with. Other coaches like Pop and Thibbs tend to do better with lesser talent through adjusting their offensive sets and just finding certain players strengths. I wonder how many people in that organization consider him a lame duck coach. If anything MDA should be coaching young inexperienced team, he isn't a coach meant for older veterans.

MDA is not creative. MDA can't coach superstars. MDA can't managed egos. MDA can't coach defense. MDA doesn't adjust and cant find players strengh.  For the life of me I wonder how he always get jobs as a head coach in the NBA?

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users