Photo

Exclusive Nike Footage With Kobe As He Puts The Nike Flyknit To Test With Richard Sherman

Kobe 9 Elite Richard Sherman Super Bowl Allyson Felix

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

• 40,556 posts

Posted January 24, 2014 - 08:32 PM

Lulz at Kobe & Richard Sherman's back & forth on the "Kobe tuck".

Behind the Scenes w/ Kobe, Richard, Allyson, Ashton and Mo as they put the Nike Flyknit to the test.

Join a host of elite athletes behind the scenes of the film, "Lighter, Stronger, New Nike Flyknit." The film features two new Nike Flyknit styles -- the Nike KOBE 9 Elite and the Nike Flyknit Lunar2 -- and a host of elite athletes performing in them: basketball all-star Kobe Bryant, world champion sprinter Allyson Felix, decathlon world record holder Ashton Eaton, football all-pro Richard Sherman and world-champion distance runner Mo Farah. This behind the scenes gives a peak at how the athletes really feel in their new shoes and you'll see how the film's director captured the dynamic power of their bodies and the strength of the Nike Flyknit technology with 500 frames/second. Read the full story: http://nikeinc.com/news/pb3f146ee23dc...

Edited by    , January 25, 2014 - 03:24 AM.

yo.

#2 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,553 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted January 24, 2014 - 09:26 PM

the kobe 9 elites omg... must cop !!

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

• 40,556 posts

Posted January 24, 2014 - 09:30 PM

We've been seeing Kobe a lot around the news & media in all sorts of fields & ways lately. It's pretty boss just how relevant he stays even when he's not playing as opposed to even most of those who are.

#legend

Edited by    , January 25, 2014 - 12:59 AM.

yo.

#4 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,045 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted January 24, 2014 - 11:44 PM

I really want to run in those Flyknit 2's, they look so breathable and comfortable.

#5 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 40,037 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 25, 2014 - 01:01 AM

Is it really good for them to be running and stuff with no socks on? =P  idk why but that always bothered me about shoe commercials when they show closeups of the athletes feet in the shoes.  Only Kobe seems to be wearing socks.   Speaking from a perspective, I know full well that landing and bounding in some shoes with no socks on feels a lot different and your ankles hate you in the morning =P 

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#6 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,318 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted January 25, 2014 - 07:00 AM

Just got to see all the colorways cuz retail firs tpics are ugly with rainbow feel

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#7 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,045 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted January 25, 2014 - 07:07 AM

Is it really good for them to be running and stuff with no socks on? =P  idk why but that always bothered me about shoe commercials when they show closeups of the athletes feet in the shoes.  Only Kobe seems to be wearing socks.   Speaking from a perspective, I know full well that landing and bounding in some shoes with no socks on feels a lot different and your ankles hate you in the morning =P 

I've tried it and the reason even though I am the same way and it feels weird without socks on, most of the newer Nike running shoes for a years are becoming more and more narrow and thinned out for flexibility. Running with normal socks actually also makes them feel unconformable, these Flyknit especially by the looks of them. I have a lot of the Free Runs and Lunar, had to buy thinned out socks.

Edited by Ven, January 25, 2014 - 07:11 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kobe 9 Elite, Richard Sherman, Super Bowl, Allyson Felix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users